Back to the starting point again.

Teacher's Pet.

The next day, I returned back to school like a lifeless zombie and it is weird because I was not like this even I failed my examination. I lean my heavy head against the wall; I need some peace and rest. I cried too much yesterday.

I shut my eyes a little while, MiYoung came in and running towards me. “You alright?” She worries and analysis me up and down. I tried my very best to nod my head, “I just need some rest.” I said. “Do you want to go to the sick bay?” MiYoung asks.

I pauses awhile thinking if I should go or not, but she pull me along with her. My head really weights, I have to lean my head on MiYoung’s shoulder. I wonder how I came to school without all these extra supports.

On our way, Hyunseung was there. “Hyunseung, I will send ______ to the sick bay. She is not feeling well.” MiYoung said and he just simply nodded his head like nothing important happened. That’s when I feel my heart is more in pain than my head.

How can he just ignore me? Acting like there is nothing between us before…I mean I know it is short. But…we are still together before a period of time right? Jang Hyunseung, you are a jerk and a major one.

MiYoung helped me to lie on the bed; she went back to the classroom like how the nurse told her too. I rest my right-arm on my forehead, hoping it helps to reduce the pain and I close my eyes.

I thought I could get some rest, I guess I was wrong because another troublesome person entered the room. “I see you have broken up with him.” Miss. Park sat next to me. “Don’t you have lesson now?” I question her still with my eyes shut.

She checked her timetable, “nope. I have two periods free.” She smiles and I rolled my eyes mentally. “Hyunseung and you broke up right?” She repeats her sentences. “Aren’t you afraid if anyone will hear these?” I ask. “There is no one here, the nurse when to the office and do some admin work.” She replied leaving me sighs in disappointment. Why is this woman here in the first place?!

“Yes.” I said and I can scene that she is smiling widely. I feel like boxing her pretty face and making sure that her parents will not even know who she is now. “You make a good decision young one.” She said. “Can you leave me alone? I need some peace and you promised me that you would not tell anyone.” I remind her. “Of course, as a teacher I will not break that promise it.” She assured and leaves the room.

I frown, slowly with my eyes opening inch by inch. “I am tired…” I whisper in sadness. Suddenly, I heard the sound of sliding room and having the thought it might be Miss. Park again I act like I fall asleep.

Out of nowhere, a familiar hand touches my forehead and my body feels warm again. “Glad that she was not having a cold…” He mumbles and I can feel my heart pounding rapidly again. Is it Hyunseung? I want to peek. But, I am scare he will avoid me. I am sure, that was his voice. Despite that, I want to see his angelic face.

He combs my hair with his fingers, “silly girl.” He commented making my tears building up again. I miss his voice so much, I wanted to listen to it every day…Jang Hyunseung do you know how much I miss you?

Lastly, he pecks my cheeks and my lip starts to trembles. I was biting the inner part of my lips hoping I will not whine. I want him to treat me sweetly again. But, I am terrific because what if he gives me cold shoulders in life again. I cannot take this big switch in life. Jang Hyunseung…save me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

Sorry for not updating this story much.

Anyways, thanks for subbing, viewing and commenting this fanfic of mine.

Kamsahaminda! ^^

& Have a nice day!