Hyunseung is trying to fight for the relationship back.

Teacher's Pet.

I walk towards the school café, I saw EunJung which is called Miss. Park by everyone in school. “May I have a seat?” I smile and she gestures me to sit down. “Coffee?” She asks and I nodded my head as an acknowledgement.

As she went to buy a cup of coffee, I stare at her figure and I thinking how should I start the conversation? Later, the bell of the next class rings and students leaves the cafeteria. Now, it only left her and me. With that, I dare to confront her.

“Your favourite, coffee with a little milk and sugar-less.” She places it carefully with a sweet smile. “Thanks.” I took a slip. “It seems like you have something to tell me.” She went straight into the point. I smirk, putting the cup of coffee to where it belongs. “You look through me.” I smile bluffly.

“Of course, we have been friends from university period and it has been five years.” She said. I play with the spoon in my coffee. “By saying something like this, are you trying to tell me that you understand me well enough?” I move forward and look right into her eyes.

“You could say so…” She thought about it. I scoff and it attracts her attention. “If your answer is that, you should know me very well right? With that you should know what I hate and love most right?” I glared at her causing her to freeze awhile.

“But, I am trying to save you! Hyunseung is not only about her! It is about your future! How can you give up your life for her?!” She starts to raises her voice. “Are you sure that is your real motivate?” I talk back to her and she is in stunned now.

“I knew all the while you have feelings for me, but I don’t have for you. Why cannot you see it?” I pointed her and she was out of words. “I am trying to save you Hyunseung! You are a top scholar in our school and what if your bright future is ruined by her?!” She stands out shouting out loud.

Luckily, there were not any pupils around if not it will be awkward situation. “I do not need you to teach me what to do, I know what am I doing and no one can stop me!” I said in determined. “Is she really important to you?” She is chocked with her words.

 “Yes.” I simply reply. She captured my wrist in tears, “I love you too…I always have feelings for you too…Why you didn’t realize it? From the past and present it never changes before. Even when you are in love with…”

“SHUT UP!” I interrupted her. It is the past I do not want to remember and recall about it. I hate it when people start to talk about it and that name I dislike most. Next, I heard someone crying at another side of the room. I turn my head and saw ________ standing there.

“_______...” I called her name and she run away. I yanked my arms back, chasing after her and screaming her name on the road. She halts her heels, spinning around looking at me with her teary eyes. “Please…” She mumbles.

“Please…adopt this little kitten back…” She completed her sentences which lead me melt by her beautiful words. I embrace her tightly in my arms, “of course. I would not leave this precious little kitten on the alley because she is mine and only mine.” I whisper into her ear causing her to burst into tears.

I part away a little and her lips gently. “Do you know how much I dislike when your tears rolls down your cheeks? It makes me feels like I am the source of making you cry…” I murmur and she put her finger on her my lips.

Shaking her head, “you are the source of my happiness not sadness.” She smiles cutely and I giggle along with her too. “Promise me not to break up anymore! I will die without you!” I swear and fasten the gap in between us.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

Thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic!

Kamsahaminda!