Hyunseung is jealous.

Teacher's Pet.

Like the normal days, I try my best to lock that passed relationship aside and continue my original life in school. I become more cheerful and delight compared to the past. “Hey.” Dongwoon ruffles my hair while he walks into the classroom.

“You always like to mess up my hair.” I pout and he laughs. “Of course, you look like a kitten. So fluffy and cute. It makes me want to dote you.” He said and Hyunseung was standing in front of us. His expression changes immediately, he make a few coughs and clear his throat. “This is a classroom and here should be a place to study.” He said firmly.

Dongwoon straighten his position and I giggle a little secretly. Is he jealous of Dongwoon and me? It is really cute to see him like this. Later, “_______ can you go out of the classroom awhile, I need to have a few words with you.” He said sternly and I follow him out.

“What are you thinking you are doing?” Hyunseung hisses at me. “Mr. Jang, I think you should know your position. You are a teacher and I am a student. A school is a place whereby students make new friends and get into a relationship with. So, I hope you know where you stand in this school.” I remind him and he was taken aback.

Yup, I am still in the cold war stage with him. Wait, I should correct it. You can say I am protecting him and wishing that he will do something soon so we can be together again because distance hurts. He grabbed my wrist, spinning me around and looks straight into my eyes. “Do you know who you are?” Hyunseung glitters his teeth.

“May I know the answer too?” Miss. Park popped up from nowhere. “It is an interesting question being asks by a teacher, don’t you think so?” She smiles sweetly and I feel like puking this instant. I yanked my arm back, “you are just my teacher.” I reply coldly and walk back inside classroom.

With her around, I cannot say anything and do anything. She has my cards in her hands. How I pray that someone, anyone will help me in this period of time.

HYUNSEUNG’S POV.

“You are just my teacher.” She replies coldly and walks back inside the classroom with a lonely back. My heartaches a bit, those cold sentences stabbed my weak heart. “Don’t you find it funny? Why did you ask her that question? Are you awaiting to have a special answer from her?” She raises her eyebrows at me and I furrows mine at her.

I don’t know why, I can scent that she knew something and she is hiding it.

“You are thinking too much.” I said and make my way back to the staffroom. She caught up with me, “really? From what I know of you, you are not someone like this.” She added on. “I think you need to consult a mental doctor.” I suggest with a fake smile leaving her dumbfounded.

Okay, she is right. I am waiting for the answer I wanted. However, she didn’t follows it. I am jealous, I admitted it and I am not shy about it because I love her. Even thought, she requested to break up that day. But, I still want to be with her…my heart does not want to let it go.

Anyways, what’s with she look like a kitten?! That is my phrase and only I could describe her this way. Argh, I am so vexed about it. Plus, why did he caresses her? I should be the only one who can touch her! , as I am thinking over it the angrier I get. I should stop thinking about it.

At least now, I can assure that Park EunJung must be the one behind this. I have to confront her sooner or to find some way to dig out the reason why. I cannot just let the person I cherish to be harm like this, it is unacceptable. The grip tightens as I am getting more frustrated about this situation.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone this is an update! Hehes ^^

Please do enjoy!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic! (:

Kamsahaminda!