Hyunseung's Promise.

Teacher's Pet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=hZmiLWiotig&NR=1

I was listening to this song while writing this chapter, it really suit!

JUNHYUNG, HYUNA & G.NA.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard knocks echos inside my room again, I don't know how long have I lay on my bed and hide under my blanket. "Open up, it is fine if you do not want to talk to me at least eat something." My brother said. "Please..." He begged from another side of the house. I close my eyes and hot liquid flows down my cheeks. I am so disappointed in my brother. At the same time, my heart was broken in thousand pieces.

How can he just betrayed me when I did so much things for him? It's so depressing to know that. Jang Hyunseung, I want an answer from you. Slowly, I drift into my dreamland once again.

At the night, I heard knocks on my window and my eyes twiches. Coming out from my blanket, the bright moon light shines on my face and I have to narrow my eyes as I am not use to this virbant light. My eyes widen when I saw a shadow standing outside my window and I was about to scream until I heard his voice. "Relax, it's me." That smoothing voice calm me down.

He squads down and I have a clearer view of his face. Tears well-up at my eyes and I cover my mouth with my hands afraid that sounds will come out from it. It cannot be, it is Hyunseung. "Can you open the window?" He requests. I shake my head as a rejection, "I will not open it!" I yell and he sighs. "Let's have a chat." He said and I continue shake my head.

"You betrayed me...I did so much for you...For you, I can give up for my education and being threaten my other teachers..." My voice start to shiver. "Do you know how I feel? I was so scare...my body trembles everytime I saw Miss. Park, I was so terror when she wants to break us up and you...You simply just break up with me?" I cried.

"How can you do this to me?" I cover my face with my hands. "Jang Hyunseung...answer me." I hug my knees nearer to my chest. "How can you just leave me..." I sob.

HYUNSEUNG'S POV.

From the outside of the window, she is crying now and my heartache. Whenever I saw her in this state I feel so bitter. I hate it. But, her brother was right. Sweet and lovely words will not make everything change and it may not last. "I am sorry..." I whisper hoping she can heard me. "I didn't throw you away because I am horror..." I said.

It's my past that make me scare to face the reailty and I don't want it repeats again. I stand up, "maybe you need time to think about...I will left then..." I lower my head ready to leave any moment. Suddenly, fingers laces through mine and I was taken aback. "Why are you always like this?!" She explodes. "Why are you always running away?!" She screams.

My heart melted. I embrace her face into my chest and kiss her hair. After awhile, she opens the window and I sat onto the window frame. We wouldn't talking at all. "Do we have chance to be together again?" She asks and I remain silent. "I don't know..." I answer as I rest my head onto the wall. I know she will be very upset with my replied.

The past really makes me terror because that women crashes my confidence and courage to anything. Suddenly, I can feel someone held onto my hands and it was her. Her back was facing me. Maybe, this is the only way to make her feel better.

"Yah." I said and she lid her pale up. "Why are you skipping school? This is not your style." I commented. Looking away at another direction. "You know...School is the only place I can see you." I added sheepishly. "Plus, don't make your older brother worried for you. He was doing the right thing. You are really selfish sometimes, you thought that you are the only one in pain. Your brother was too...not forgetting...me too." I confessed.

I pull my hand back, standing up and back-facing her. "I have to go now. It's kind of night and I have to go back to school. You better come back too...If not I will report to the princpal that you run away from school." I said firmly and she did not say anything. "Lastly, I assure that I will adpot that kitten back." I wink at her and left her room leaving her dumbfounded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello eveyone! ^^

This is an update!

I can say I love this chapter! Hahahas ^^

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic!

Kamsahaminda!