I am her older brother and it's my job to protect her.

Teacher's Pet.

At night, I entered home after having an amazing dinner with Hyunseung and it was a dream came true. I spin around like a ballerina and dances around the house like Psy’s Oppa gangnam’s style. I am just too elated and I am not able to stop myself from being so overjoyed.

“You are home.” Someone walks out from the kitchen. “I am home!” I smile at my loving older brother that I love most in the whole wide world! His name is Kim Junsu and his friends called him by the name of Xiah. “You must have lots of fun.” He pats my head and I smiled sweetly enjoying the love he provides to me.

“I did!” I beam. “Then, I think the only mango pudding made by the almighty Xiah need to be thrown away.” He pouts. Linking his arms, “I think my tummy have a bit of space for the special pudding.” I jump up and down and he giggles.

Sitting on the dinner table, I munch down and the tasty dessert made by my beloved older brother in delight. “Nothing better than this mango pudding.” I praised. “Thank you, glad that you enjoys.” Xiah said. “I always love your cooking.” I added and he was smiles widen.

XIAH’S POV.

I know my sister will be angry with me if I done something like this. But, I do not have a choice and I am doing it for her good. “Do you need us to follows you?” Micky asks. “No, I will be fine. I just need a talk alone with that guy.” I gave them an assuring smile and I entered that tall building.

I knock onto the staffroom’s door, everyone’s eyes are glued on me and I scan the whole room searching for that guy yesterday outside my house. I found my target, I move towards him and now I am standing in front of him.

“May I have a word with you?” I look down at him. “Sure…” He stutters and follows me out towards the rooftop. He took a peek down the high building, “I see your group is making a big commotion here in school.” Hyunseung make a comment.

I turn around, glancing at him and straighten my shirt. “I do not want to make any turns. I am ______’s older brother and my name is Xiah. I know you are her teacher and I can scent that you are dating my sister.” I pointed out and he looked a bit shock.

“I do not understand what you mean.” He tries to push it away. “Stop acting, you are the only guy who sent my sister home and I saw you kissing my sister outside of our house.” I continued. “Since you saw everything I do not mind being frank with you, I am your sister’s boyfriend and I am in love with her. I cannot live without her.” Hyunseung confessed.

I punched her across his dashing face, grabbing his collar and glaring him straight into his eyes. “This is not a child play, you cannot live without her? Don’t use this tricks to entertain her!” I hiss. “Do you know what are the two of you doing right now? She is your student and you are her teacher! Plus, I heard you are only a replacing one. Tell me, what you are going to do after you leave this school?!” I push him and he landed on the cold hard floor.

He did not reply me, words did not come out from his mouth and he just look at me in surprises. “Let me tell you, what you are going to do.” I took a step forward standing in front of him. “As a teacher you should think of her future and not destroying it. She is only a high school student and the next step is to go to university.” I said.

Bending down at his eye level, “if you really love her. You should save her and not pulling her down with you. Do you think that by saying those words are able to bring a living for the both of you, you are wrong and that proves that you are selfish. Whether you are on official teacher or not, you are still a teacher after all and with that you should have brain to think.” I remind him his position.

The door swings open, she was standing there puffing and huffing. “Oppa, why are you doing?!” She yells as she saw Hyunseung froze at the ground. She runs towards his direction helping him to stands on his feet, “if I did not saw your pals downstairs I don’t even believe you are in school and why did you hit him?!” She screams at me.

“Make your mind clear Jang Hyunseung, I hope you know what you are doing and I wish you are able to take the right path.” I said and walk down the stairs. I do not mind being shouted by my younger sister, she is my precious sister and I need to protect her from all the mistakes she made because she is my only family.

“You done dude?” Micky questions and I nodded my head. “You know…by doing this she is going to hate you a lot.” Max makes a comment from the back. “It doesn’t matter, I know I am doing the right thing.” I mutter and move out from the school ground.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, this is an update.

Hope you guys enjoys! ^^

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^

<3