Changes between us.

Teacher's Pet.

Yesterday was like a dream came true to me, Jang Hyunseung the replaced teacher admitted that he loves me too. But, I hope it was not a nightmare. I opened my locker, changing into my indoor-shoe. Poking my head out from the wall, is Jang Hyunseung there?

“Are you looking for me?” Hyunseung sneaks from the back. I jumped in shock, placing my hands on my chest and I just stare at him. Hyunseung smirks, leaning nearer towards me. “Why are you so afraid? I am your boyfriend after all.” I cover his mouth with my hands and pulling him away from this crowd place.

“Are you blushing my little kitten?” He tickles my chin and I slapped it away. “Are you crazy?! You are a teacher what if someone heard this?!” I hissed. “It doesn’t matter; I am just a replacing teacher.” He answers.

“You said you like me right?” Hyunseung reminds. Yea, I like him and it’s a lot. But, is he really telling the truth? I mean…how can it be so simple? “So? I am not the only one who tells you these.” I said. “Maybe, you told the same thing to every girl in the school too.” I back facing him.

“You think so?” Hyunseung scoffs. Pulling me around, he clashes his lips onto mine. My eyes enlarge in shock, my heart pounds so rapidly and my body starts to heat up. He withdraws his lips, “does this shows that I only like you?” He mumbles in a y voice.

I was speechless, words cannot come out from my mouth and I just stunned there. “I hope you make up your mind soon.” Hyunseung walks away. My legs went jelly, I slide down against the wall and my heart is beating faster.

I touched my lips using my fingers, his lips was so soft and fluffy. When he nibbles my lips with his, I can feel that my heart almost jumps out from my throat. I almost die! But, his sentences repeat in my mind. “I hope you make up your mind.” He said.

Did I wronged him? Does he really have feelings for me? I make up my mind, I choose to accept him. Later, Hyunseung entered the classroom and he saw I wasn’t there. Acting like nothing happened, “where is _______?” He questions.

“Don’t know.” Everyone answers as they scan around the classroom. Knowing that MiYoung was my best friend, Hyunseung asks her the same question again and she shakes her head. Out of nowhere, I grabbed his pants and pulling it gently.

Hyunseung glance down and his eyes enlarge in surprises, I smile waving my hands at him and him looking at me in confuse. Taking out the paper from my pocket, I show it to him. “I do.” I beam and he beams too.

Hyunseung slips his pen, “Oh my I dropped my pen onto the floor.” He said bending down. Suddenly, he pecks my lips and I shut my eyes in enjoyment. After that, he winks at me and I giggle with my hands covering my mouth wishing no one heard me.

Outside, there was a teacher who passed by and saw the whole scene. “Ka-cha.” The sound of taking a photo. “I wish the both of you know what you are doing.” She walks away to her next lesson which is just next door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone. ^^

This is an update, enjoys!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfics.

Kamsahaminda!

Have a nice day! ^^