Our first date.

Teacher's Pet.

It has been two weeks since Hyunseung and I started being together. We have been texting each other at night, having some talks on social network and maybe sometimes on phone. I have been more cheerful each day, is this magic of love? If it was, I am enjoying it and I hope I wouldn’t lose it. I will cherish it very seriously.

“Morning darling!” MiYoung hugs me from the side. “Morning~” I laugh. “Today, is a beautiful day~” She sank into her seat which is in front of me. “Why are you so happy?” I ask. “Love really is an amazing object, it can make someone really delight and sad in another moment.” MiYoung said and I nodded my head secretly.

“I am going out with a date with my boyfriend!” She declares and I was out of words. “You have one? I didn’t hear it from you.” I question. She chuckles, “he studies in another school and I thought our relationship wasn’t stable enough so…” She ruffles her hair sheepishly.

“I understand.” I smile and her smiles were even wider. “Does having a date fasten the relationship between both?” I ask in curiosity. “Of course! You are too naïve…Oh, I forgot you did not have any relationship experience before.” MiYoung pinches my cheeks as a form of teasing.

I pout and she giggles. MiYoung starts to explain all the good points of having a date with your couple partner. My mind was in fantasy, all the imagination all flows through my mind. “Close your mouth.” MiYoung pushes my jaws up preventing my saliva to drool.

 “Everyone settle down.” The next teacher enters the classroom. I want to have a date with Hyunseung too! With these thoughts, I am getting so excited.

Later, I went to the staff room. Checking there are no teachers around, I walk towards Hyunseung with a racing heart. “Oh, what can I help you?” Hyunseung asks. I look left and right again. “There is no one around.” Hyunseung assures.

“Are you free this Saturday?” I mumble feeling embarrass. Will he think that I am a desperate girl? He laughs, “Sure.” He simply answers and my eyes widen in shock. “Really?!” I repeat and he nodded his head. “Yes!” I fist pumped on the spot and chuckling was heard from the back.

I face-palmed myself, I cannot believe I did it in front of him. “I didn’t know you can so happy when I agree little kitten.” Hyunseung teases me and wraps his arms around my waist. I push him away, “this is a school.” I said firmly and he smiles sweetly.

“Alright, I will be leaving to the washroom now.” He messes up my hair and my face become more reddish than before. He really knows how to make a girl’s heart blooms. I cupped my cheeks with my hands. I really cannot wait for Saturday.

The night before, I went online to check the various venues, books and at the library. As I scroll down the pages, there is a place that really catches my eyes. “The couple bridge.” I murmur. If couples are able to hold hands, walking the bridge down together and never break apart. They will blessed and stay together forever. I really want to walk that bridge with Hyunseung.

My phone vibrates and I flip the cover over. “I hope tomorrow will come soon.” He sent and my heart flutters. I roll my bed toss and turn in joy. I really want tomorrow come soon.

Saturday itself, I hate this day so much. I slump into depress, why is Miss. Park here with us?! “Hyunseung, isn’t this place so lovely?” Miss. Park laughs. I am being distance away from Hyunseung and I am not delight with it.

I fold my arm, acting like a childish kid and sank into my seat. How on earth does she know that Hyunseung and I were here?! “I will get something for us to eat.” Miss. Park walks away. Finally, now there is only me and him.

“Hyunseung-si, do you want to walk the lover-bridge?” I suggest wishing that he will immediately accept. He lay on his hand-palm, “I didn’t know you will believe that. It is so lame; I mean I don’t believe in that.” He said. My heart shed into millions of pieces, I clenched my knuckles. I stood up and running away. “Hey!” Hyunseung grabbed my wrist turning me around.

He was taken aback, my eyes are rounded with tears and I slapped his arms away. This is the event I wanted to go most with him, why doesn’t he understand? Is the age different? Not knowing anywhere, I realize I reached the lover bridge.

I sighs in sadness, am I going to be the one finish this bridge? I wipe my tears away slowly strolling down the lover bridge. I am like a biggest light bulb here, everyone is in pairs and I am the only single here. Suddenly, someone embrace me from the back and I jumped in awe.

Spinning around, I saw Hyunseung burying his face in between my neck. “I am sorry, I did not mean it…it’s just…I am scare of height…” He confessed and my eyes enlarge in surprises. “You are lying right?” I ask. “No, I am not lying.” He tightens his hug and I can feel his body shivering.

His laces his fingers into mine, fasten the gap and his forehead touching mine. “Let’s walk this road together.” He said and I nodded my head. Hyunseung does not dare to look anywhere, the height was really very tall and I cannot deny it.

In the end, we walk down the road together and I am really grateful for him to beside me. Thank you Jang Hyunseung for being such a wonderful boyfriend.

---------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update and please enjoy it.

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic of mine. ^^

Kamsahaminda!

Have a nice day! ^^