Chapter 11

Professional Opinion

Chapter 11


 



 

“Remember, this week we have three more live performances and then we are going to start talking about international collaborations,” one of the staff member said to the room of people.


Psy-oppa and I met each other’s glances and we both rolled our eyes in response.  The new staff manager that was hired had been dragging this meeting on for hours since we started.  I glanced at my phone and noticed that I had to meet Joon for lunch soon in the cafeteria.


“So what happened to your other manager?” I asked Psy-oppa in a whisper.

“His wife had their baby,” Psy-oppa said as he played with his phone.  I leaned over and saw him on Twitter, trying to re-tweet a video.  I laughed at him and he gave me a small glare in response.

“Okay everyone, meeting is over.  Meet back here in three days at the same time.”

Psy-oppa and I groaned in unison as everyone started to leave the conference room as quickly as possible.

“Hey, my wife wanted me to invite you over for dinner next week at our house,” Psy-oppa said as we walked into the elevator together.  “Come over!  We haven’t seen you too much lately.”

I smiled up and him and agreed to come tonight.  I opened my phone’s calendar and counted the days I had marked off.


23 days left.


I quickly locked my phone’s screen before Psy-oppa could see.  I sent him a wide smile and he quickly raised an eyebrow at me.  He probably sensed something was wrong with me.  I needed to tell Psy and his family about my contract ending soon.  I had less than a month here in Korea and I couldn’t avoid it any longer.  I had to tell them.


“Why are you eating lunch with that trainee?” Psy asked as we headed down towards the cafeteria.  “I thought you didn’t like him?”

“Ah, he’s a good kid,” I said defending Joon.  “He just doesn’t know when to shut up sometimes.”


Psy and I shared a laugh as we made our way down the long familiar hallway.  We entered the cafeteria and I bowed politely towards the smiling lunch ladies.  My feet were about to make it’s way towards them but a loud voice shocked me.


“Noona!”


Just on cue I turned around to see Joon and a couple more trainees gathered around in a huddle.  Psy chuckled at me and gave me a pat on the back before going down a separate hallway.


“See you next week!” He said as he walked further away from me.  I smiled at him and turned my attention back to Joon.  He waved to come to his table and before he could open his mouth again, I put my fingers to my lips and motioned for him to be quiet.  Joon quickly nodded his head and I laughed at his ability to obey me so easily.  The trainees were huddled around Joon and looking at something on the table.  I walked over and ruffled Joon’s hair before looking down.


“What’s going on here?” I asked curiously.

“G-Dragon-oppa released his new music video today.  And one of the old trainee girls is the main character,” a girl said to me as she turned her attention back towards the laptop on the table.


I raised an eyebrow and looked down at the computer screen in front of me.  Joon looked up at me and noticed my attention on it as well.  He smiled widely and pressed the play button on the video.  Jiyong didn't mention anything to me about a new music being released.  In the video, Jiyong was standing by a window of some sort dressed in the same suit he wore on the night we went to eat for his birthday.  I smiled to myself as I recognized his clothes.  The introduction to the song was so beautiful.  The acoustics that accompanied Jiyong’s soft high-pitched voice was so perfect.  He really was an incredibly talented artist.  We all watched the video in amazement but then something caught me off guard.


“Ahh, she looks so pretty!”  Joon said as he batted his eyelashes at the computer screen.


Jiyong and the girl in the video were currently hugging one another and she was whispering things in his ear as he gave her a smirk.  I stepped back at bit and looked at the girl again.  She looked incredibly young to be in a video with Jiyong, and the censorship of the video’s lyrics made me wonder why he chose her to be the main character.


“Ahh, look at the way he is holding her!  I am so jealous!” The girl trainee next to me sighed loudly and continued to watch the video in envy.


I looked back at the screen with a frown on my face.  For some reason this music video was irritating me.  My eyes squinted more as I watched Jiyong and the girl sit on the couch together as he kissed the top of her hair.  My eyes widened at that part and soon the laptop went black.  The video ended and all the trainees began talking about how great the video was and how pretty the main character looked.


That was seriously the most annoying video I have ever watched.


“Noona, what did you think?” Joon turned around in his chair and looked at me with a smile on his face.

I shrugged my shoulders.  “It was okay.”

Joon frowned and all the other trainees looked at one another in confusion.  Joon turned back towards me with the same enthusiasm and asked me another question.  “Didn’t you think she was pretty?  I can’t believe I used to train with her!”


I rolled my eyes at Joon and started walking away from the table.  I heard Joon call my name a couple of times but I didn’t turn around.


“Noona wait!  She isn’t prettier than you though!  Noona!”


I stomped in my heels towards the elevator and pushed hard on the button towards my spare office in the building.  The noises the elevator made were irritating me and I found myself tapping my foot impatiently waiting for the doors to open.


Whatever.


 


 

“Daesung-hyung, stop eating all my crackers!”


Daesung laughed loudly as he threw another one of Seungri’s crackers in his mouth.  Seungri yelled loudly at his hyung and crossed his arms dramatically over his chest.  Jiyong, Youngbae, and Seunghyun all laughed together as they watched the makane pout by myself in the corner of the room.


“Jiyong, you finish the other songs yet?” Teddy asked as they all gathered in the small recording studio.  Jiyong nodded his head towards his hyung and began rummaging around his bag for the new songbook he had recently just purchased.  Jiyong flipped through a couple pages and found the new song he had just recently thought up after you came back from her business trip.  The words “Missing You” were written at the top of the page and Jiyong smiled to himself while he went over to show Teddy the new lyrics.  Teddy scanned the words quickly and nodded his head every now and then.  He looked up at Jiyong and gave him an approving nod.


“What the ?”


All six heads turned towards Kush who was currently scanning the Internet on the computer.  Seungri jumped up from the opposite of the room and made a dash towards Kush.


“Is there something about my Japanese fan meeting?  Did they say it went well?!”  Seungri asked as he tried to pry the mouse out of his hyung’s hand.

“Aish, stop it!”  Kush said as he pushed Seungri out of the way.  “You guys need to see this!” He pulled up a video from a Korean entertainment gossip website and everyone huddled around to watch the video.

“Jay Park’s secret crush?” Seunghyun read the article title out loud and everyone turned to look at one another.


Jiyong’s lips formed a tight line and he crossed his arms over his chest while he waited for the video to load.  There on the screen was Jay smiling as a reporter began asking him questions about his recent tour and rumors about an upcoming English album.  Jiyong tapped his foot impatiently as he waited for the part of his crush to come up.  He didn’t even notice that everyone was staring at Jiyong’s reaction rather than looking at the video itself.  Jiyong rolled his eyes when Jay mentioned something about being a big fan of Big Bang and 2ne1.


“Hey, he mentioned us!” Youngbae said smiling while pointing to the screen where a picture of their recent album popped up.

“Shut up,” Jiyong whispered as Jay began blushing after a reporter asked him if he was seeing anyone at the moment.

“Well, actually no I don’t have a girlfriend right now,” Jay said laughing towards the camera.  The reporter began complimenting him and Jay laughed at her words.  “I do have this one girl though who is always on my mind.  She is kind of in the same business as me but she isn’t a singer.  I really want to work with her for my English album.”


Jiyong glared at the computer screen and leaned in closer to actually hear him say his next words.  Seungri pointed to Jiyong from behind him and Daesung and Youngbae only shrugged their shoulders.


“If my awesome Jaywalkers support me in trying to go for her then I know my next album will be the best one yet!”  Jay laughed as he made a little ‘call me’ motion towards the camera.  The reporter laughed along with him and commented on how lucky that girl was to have Jay Park’s attention.


Jiyong clicked the end button on the video and stomped towards the couch in the recording studio.  All the boys looked at one another, afraid to say anything that would upset Jiyong anymore.  Seunghyun pushed Seungri forward and Seungri glared back at his hyung.  He slowly walked over to Jiyong who was texting someone on his phone very furiously.


“Hyung?”

“Hmmm.”


Seungri looked helplessly back at his hyungs and they all motioned for him to keep going.  Seungri groaned silently to himself and prayed to the heavens that no one would hurt him today.


“Are—are you okay?” Seungri asked nervously.  Jiyong turned his attention to the makane standing before him and he squinted his eyes into a small glare.

“Why wouldn’t I be okay?”

Seungri nervously rubbed the back of his neck and replied, “Well you seemed a bit upset after we watched the video and I know you and ________-ah are close friends---”

“Don’t say her name,” Jiyong said sternly towards Seungri.


Seungri instantly shut up and looked at his hyungs once more.  Jiyong played with the rings on his fingers and bit down on his lower lip in frustration.


Who the does that guy think he is?  Making a confession like that on the Internet? Classy.


“Hyung?”


Jiyong looked up at Seungri with angry eyes and Seungri slowly backed up towards the rest of the group.  Jiyong looked down at his phone and groaned loudly when he saw his text went un-responded, again.  He threw his phone in his pocket and yanked the studio door open.  He threw the headphones on his ears and looked towards Kush outside.  Jiyong pointed towards the recording button and Kush quickly nodded towards him.  Jiyong heard the music fill his ears and he instantly began rapping furiously in the microphone.


“Woah, he’s pissed,” Daesung said under his breath.


Youngbae shook his head at his best friend and watched as Jiyong ran a hand through his hair after he messed up one of the lines in the song.


“Again!”


 


 

Where are you?


I looked at my text message from Jiyong and threw my phone on the couch behind me.


Who does he think he is asking where I am?  He’s not my father.  And sure is hell isn’t my boyfriend.  Maybe he should just go find that little girl to ask where she is instead, it might be pass her bedtime.


I heard my phone buzz once more.  I stared at the couch before my feet decided to move towards it.  He had texted me again.  I pulled at my hair and opened the text.


I’m coming over tonight.


I glared at my phone.  One more buzz.


Since you won't respond to my texts, I’m not going to leave your apartment until you let me in.


I sat back in my office chair and stared at the computer screen in front of me.  This concert poster wasn’t going to design itself but currently I couldn’t concentrate on anything that pertained to that.  I was pissed.  I was irritated.  And I had no idea why.


Maybe I am getting my period?


And it wasn’t like I was pissed in general.  I was pissed at Jiyong.  He didn’t even tell me about his music video releasing today.  We had just spoken on the phone last night and he never mentioned anything.  He was talking about his nephew that came to visit that day and how much he had grown over the years.  Never once did I hear anything about a music video.  Why didn’t he invite me to his set like he did last time?  Did he film it while I was in Los Angeles and that’s why he never brought it up?  Why did he choose that young girl to be the main lead?  Why didn’t he tell me about this?!


I threw my head back on my seat and let the chair spin itself around a couple of times before I felt light headed.


Why am I so upset?


I didn’t even know why I was feeling this way.  I sat up in my seat and stared at the tab I had left open on my Internet bar.  I clicked it again and saw the music video grace my page.  I rolled my eyes at the screenshot of Jiyong and the girl hugging one another.  I slammed my laptop shut and grabbed my jacket.


I stormed out of my office and by chance one of my staff members stopped me to ask where I was going since it was only late in the afternoon.


“I feel ty.  I’m going to work from home.”


 


 

“Open the door, _______!” Jiyong shouted from the other side of my apartment.  I rolled my eyes and continued to read the magazine in my lap.  “I know you’re in there, I can hear you!”


I flipped another page and propped my feet higher on the couch.  He can yell and embarrass himself all he wanted.  I didn’t want to see him right now.


“Open the door!  Your neighbors are staring to stare at me so open the door!”


My feet left the couch and made contact with the floor.  I glared at the front door to my apartment and I let out a small sigh.  I didn’t want anyone calling the police on Jiyong, but then again, maybe I did.  I shook my head and walked over to my door.  I hesitated at the two bolt locks.  I unlocked the first one and I heard Jiyong move on the other side of the door.


“Finally!”

“Shut up or I won’t open the next lock, you idiot!”


I heard silence on the other side and I smirked at him obeying my words.  I un-locked the second lock and I slowly opened the door to peek at Jiyong.  His head was a few centimeters away from mine and the only thing I could see was one of his eyes staring at mine, covered with a few strands of his blonde hair.


“Let me in.”

“Shut up.”


I slowly moved away from the door and Jiyong quickly moved in my apartment before anyone else saw him making a fool of himself outside.  I smirked at his flustered appearance and walked over to my couch.  I plopped down on it and flipped through the magazine that I was previously looking through before.  Jiyong walked in front of me and I saw his hands on his hips.  I refused to look up at him.  Jiyong kicked my foot and I glared up at him.


“What?”

Jiyong glared back at me.  “Why are you ignoring me?”

“I’m talking to you now aren’t I?”


Jiyong scoffed and clenched his jaw.  I looked back at my magazine and pretended to seem interested in the article I opened up to.  Jiyong grabbed my magazine from my hands and looked at it.


“Really, _______, really?!”  Jiyong opened the magazine to a certain page and then he threw it on the ground.  I gasped up at him and picked up the magazine from the floor.  I looked at the page he was looking at and noticed that page had Jay posing for some sort of Korean clothing brand.


“What the is wrong with you?” I shouted to him in English.  Jiyong’s eyes shot open after he heard me curse in English.  He looked down at the ground and started clenching his jaw again.  “Well, hello?!”

“Why do you keep yelling at me?” Jiyong asked as he ran a hand over his face.  “Just talk to me normally, stop yelling.”

“Listen to your own advice, Jiyong!”

“Aish,” Jiyong growled as he threw his hands on his head.  He began pacing around the living room and I just watched him with anger in my eyes.  He stopped suddenly and let out a deep breath.  He pivoted his body towards me and our eyes met.  “Did you see the gossip sites today?” Jiyong asked softly.  A small growl left my lips as I ran a hand over my tired face.  I glared at Jiyong and opened my mouth to yell at him, but nothing came out.

“What the hell does that have anything to do with us right now?”  I pointed my finger into Jiyong’s chest and he moved back cautiously.  “What’s wrong with you today?”

“Me?!” Jiyong asked as he raised his voice.  “What’s wrong with you?  You ignored my text messages all day and just right now you didn’t even bother letting me in your apartment.  I stood out there like an idiot for the past hour waiting for you to let me in!”

“What happened to not yelling?!”

“Well now I’m mad at you!”

“Well I’m pissed at you!”

“Why?!  What did I do?!”


Jiyong and I both let out an irritated sigh at the same time and we both gave each other an annoyed glare.  Jiyong dramatically fell onto my couch and closed his eyes in irritation.  I stood in front of him and put my arms on my hips.  I tapped my foot and looked down at him.  Jiyong’s tired eyes met with mine as he slowly leaned forward towards me.  I kicked the top of his shoe making him lose his train of thought.  Jiyong leaned back once again in the couch and sighed.


“Jay likes you.”


My eyebrow raised as Jiyong said that to me with his eyes closed.  A small growl escaped my lips.  I threw my hands in the air and I kicked him in the shin.  Jiyong groaned and fell over in pain.  I shook my head at him and watched his head fall on my pillows.  I grabbed the pillow from underneath his head and began hitting him with it.  Blow after blow Jiyong yelled for me to stop.


“Are you an idiot?” I shouted as I hit him again in the face.  “Is that why you’re acting like this?  What is your problem?  What does that have to do with anything?!”


Jiyong covered his face from my blows and when I stopped he slowly looked at me from under his hands.  I shook my head at him and sat down next to him on the couch.  A loud annoyed sigh came from me as I threw my head back in irritation.  Jiyong looked over at me and I quickly hit him in the face one more time before I dropped the pillow to the floor.  None of this was making sense to me.  I hadn’t talk to Jay in weeks and now Jiyong was saying that he liked me?  Nothing was making any sense!  I groaned in frustration and let my head fall on my couch cushions.


“You’ve got to be ting me right now.”

“What?”


Jiyong looked at me with confusion in his eyes as I spoke those words to myself in English.  I closed my eyes tightly and prepared myself for what I was going to say next.


“I saw your music video today.”


Jiyong turned to look at me and I refused to open my eyes.  My teeth sank into my bottom lip as I slowly got up from my position on the couch.  I looked to my side and watched Jiyong turn his full body towards me.


“And…”


I glared at him.  “Why didn’t you tell me about it?  I had to find out from the trainees that you filmed a new video.  And you used that girl in it too!  Did you not even realize how much skinship you shared with her?!  She looks so young too!  Jiyong, that’s so weird!”


Jiyong looked at me with a blank stare and I just huffed at him.


“Why didn’t you tell me?!”


Jiyong leaned closer to me and tried to get me to look at him.  I moved my head away from him and hugged the pillow from the floor to my chest.  Jiyong tried again to get my head to face him but he failed.  This time he grabbed my chin and made me look at him, straight in the eye.


“Yah!”

“You’re getting mad at me because I filmed a music video with one of the singers from our company?”


The words coming out of Jiyong's mouth sounded ridiculous as I heard them.  I moved out of his grasp and Jiyong rolled his eyes at me.  He reached for my face again but I moved away from him and went over to the island counter to sit on one of the barstools.  Jiyong stood up from his seat on the couch but I put my hands up towards him.


“No!  You sit there, I’ll sit here.”  I said to him as he gave me a confused look.  “We’re both mad right now and I don’t want us doing something or saying something we’re going to regret.”  After Jiyong heard my reasoning he slowly sat back down on the couch.

“Me first,” I said as I looked at him.  “Why were you so upset about Jay liking me?  And how did you even find out about this?”

Jiyong sighed and made himself more comfortable on the couch.  He bit on his lower lip and looked down at the rings on his hands.  He looked like he was forcing himself not to play with them.  “There was this video on the Internet today.  Jay was being interviewed and he said that he keeps thinking about this girl.  And this girl is someone he wants to help him make his English album.”


I looked up shocked at Jiyong and noticed he was still staring at his hands.


How embarrassing.  How could Jay say that so publicly like that?  It’s not professional at all!


“To make such a public confession like that and to you nonetheless,” Jiyong started.  “That was so disrespectful and unprofessional.  As a man he should have told you in person, not over some stupid interview.  And as an artist he should have known that involving business and pleasure is not what professionals do.”


Speak for yourself, Jiyong.


Jiyong thought to himself as he looked down at the floor.  “Just the way he said it too, it was like he was just saying that on television just so he could win all his fans over.  Like he didn’t even truly care for you.”  Jiyong looked at me with caring eyes and I momentarily saw him a look of sadness in his eyes.


“If any man was to confess to you, he should have done it properly like a gentleman would.  He should have taken you out and treated you nicely and respectfully then politely ask you to be his.  Not over some Internet video,” Jiyong said softly to his hands.  “I didn’t mean to get mad at you, ________.  I was just mad at him.  He was just so disrespectful towards you and I couldn’t accept that.”


A small tang inside the pit of my stomach happened again and I instantly felt nauseas.  Staring at Jiyong with such concern and care in his voice made my heart want to burst from the warm words he had just spoke.  My mouth slightly parted and I slowly shook my head.  My brain was still not properly processing what Jiyong had just said to me.  So many things were thrown around in the open in those last few moments.  Jay publicly confessing that he liked me.  Jiyong saying that he was mad at Jay for doing that.  Then there was the way Jiyong spoke of how a man should properly confess to you.  While he was describing it to you, your heart started beating faster and faster which each sweet word he said.


Jiyong cared for you so much that the thought of another man not even treating you properly upset him.  Your mind was racing at the moment and you didn’t know how to react.  On one hand, you felt happy.  Happy that you now knew how much Jiyong cared for you and was willing to protect you from anyone else.  You were also slightly happy because the thought of Jiyong perhaps thinking of you as more than a friend might have wandered into his mind.  You shook your head quickly and filtered that thought away.  Though, as much as you felt relieved towards Jiyong’s concern for you, you also felt confused.  Confused to why he would react like that.  Or why he didn’t talk to you normally before getting upset.


Was he jealous?


You shook your head.  You didn’t know if Jiyong was really the jealous type.  But then again, he was sure surprising you tonight with all this new protective side of him today.


“Well you shouldn’t take out your anger on me,” I said defensively.  Jiyong sighed and nodded his head.  “I can’t control how Jay feels about me or whatever!  I didn’t even know about this until you told me.”

“I know, I know.  I’m sorry.”


I rolled my eyes at his apology and began replaying his words in my mind.


“He was just so disrespectful towards you and I couldn’t accept that.”


Jiyong’s sincere words slowly calmed you down.  Your anger had wired you up, though his kind words were slowly bringing your high down.  You looked over at Jiyong and noticed he was just staring at the rings on his hands.  You watched as he lifted his head up and gave you a stern look.


“Why were you so mad about my video?  Did you not like it?”


Truth was you really liked it.  The cinematography was excellent, the locations and choice of clothing were appropriate and impeccable, and even the acting was well delivered.  There was just one thing you didn’t like about it.  The girl.


“No I liked it, it’s just…”


Jiyong waited for my response but I didn’t know how to tell him that I didn’t like the lead girl.  I had no definite reason why I didn’t like her, I just didn’t.


“Just what?”

I threw my head back and let out a loud sigh.  “I don’t know.  I just didn’t really like the lead girl.  She was too young for you and watching you guys engage in so much skinship was awkward to watch,” I quickly blurted out before Jiyong even had time to process my words.

“Plus you didn’t even tell me you filmed a music video!  We’ve been talking every night and not one time did you mention anything!  I found out from Joon that your music video was out!  Joon!  I could have come to your set to support you like last time, or I could have made your staff food or something!  You didn’t even bother telling me!  And I mean---”

“Wait,” Jiyong said interrupting my ramblings.  A very small smile was playing on his lips as he looked at me all flustered.  “Were you jealous of Jennie?”

“Who?”

“Jennie.  The lead girl?”

“What the , no!”


Jiyong widened his eyes at my English cursing.  I shook my head and looked back at him.  He had a puzzled look on his face and it was just irritating me more.


I wasn’t jealous….right?


“Wait,” Jiyong said.  “If you admit to me right now you were jealous then I will admit to you that I was jealous of what Jay said about you.”

“What the , Jiyong.  I wasn’t jealous!”


My pride got in the way and the words left my mouth before I could stop it.  Jiyong looked down at his hands and nodded his head.  I mentally slapped myself for not just admitting to him now so we could just get pass this.  But no, my pride stepped in and decided to make things more complicating.  I looked over at Jiyong and I saw a slight blush on his cheeks.  Was he blushing because I might have just rejected his claim after he slightly admitted he was jealous of the Jay situation?  I shook my head.  I was thinking too much into it.


“I’m sorry, I just didn’t like the girl and you together that’s all,” I said defensively.  “And plus you didn’t even tell me about it.”


The second part was just something I made up on the top of my head.  I could have cared less about him telling me.


“I see,” Jiyong said softly.

“Why was she in your music video anyway?”


Jiyong looked up at me and shrugged.  “I’m one of the main producers for her new group.  They haven’t debuted yet and I wanted to give them some publicity before they did.”


I nodded my head and again slapped myself mentally for assuming Jiyong had some sort of relationship with her that wasn’t business related.


Seriously _______, she’s still a kid.  Why did you even assume anything was going on with them?


“That’s actually a really smart marketing plan,” I said to him.  “Who came up with that?”

Jiyong smiled and looked at me, “I did.”

“Hmm, impressive.”


Jiyong laughed at me and I smiled at him.  This was the first time all day I heard his laugh and I missed hearing it.  We both looked at one another for a while before I saw Jiyong get up from the couch.  I watched him with cautious eyes as he stood up and took a step towards me.


“Are you still mad at me?” Jiyong asked.


I rolled my eyes and nodded my head.  I glanced over at Jiyong and saw he was wearing a small smile on his lips.  I told myself not to smile back, but the corners of my mouth weren’t listening to me.  Damnit.  Jiyong caught my small smile with a proud look on his face.


“I’m coming to you,” Jiyong said smirking.  I laughed as he slowly started making his way towards where I was sitting.  He inched closer and closer as his smile got wider and wider.  “I’m almost there.”


I shook my head at his silly actions and I couldn’t help but giggle at them.  Jiyong slowly made his way towards me and after a few more steps he was right in front of me.  His body was positioned between my parted legs and he was now looking down at my face with a small smile.  I looked up at him with a small glare and he tapped the tip of my nose with his fingers.  I growled at him under my breath.


“You’re stupid,” I said as I looked up into his eyes.

“You’re pretty.”


I rolled my eyes at his over used comeback and gave him a small smile.  Jiyong reached down and pulled me close to his chest.  At first my body was stiff in his arms, but then I relaxed and rubbed my face into his chest.  I felt him kiss the top of my head and brush some of my hair down.  I wrapped my arms around his small waist and I felt him breathe in and out into my hair.


“Sorry.”


We both laughed at one another as we said our apologies in unison.  We pulled apart and I nudged Jiyong with my elbow.  He nudged me back and gave me a small wink.  Just then, an idea popped into my mind.  I gave him a smile and hopped off the barstool.  Jiyong watched me with curious eyes as I bent down to grab my jacket and purse.


“What are you doing?”


I turned around and gave him a wide smile.  I opened the front door and waited for him to follow me.


“Come on, lets go grocery shopping.”


Jiyong let out a loud laugh and skipped excitedly towards me.  He grabbed his jacket and closed the apartment door behind him.  I walked a little further ahead of him towards the elevator but I felt his arm fall over my shoulder before we made it to the elevators.  I glared at him and he only smiled back at me.  I tried to shrug his arm off but he only put it back in its original place.  I sighed at him and we walked in the elevator together as it opened its doors for us.  Jiyong looked down at me and I looked up into his eyes.  He scrunched his nose at me and I did the same.


What were we doing?

 

 

 

 

A.N.


Hey my lovely followers, silent readers, and commentors!  Its been a hectic week for me at school so sorry for not updating as frequently as possible.  I just finished the outline of this story and this chapter marks the half way mark D: But don't worry, there is still much more story between Jiyong and the main character!  I am way too in love with them to not continue to write about them.  I hope I can hear some thoughts on this chapter, I feel like I am always begging for feedback D: Ahhh, so sad haha.  But anyway, hope everyone has a great day and happy reading! Thanks again guys for always supporting me!