Halloween (Part II)

A Real Pain In The Neck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: I made the drinking age here 19 because I felt like it v.v

And also guys, just because I'm making EXO-M drink here doesn't mean I approve of anyone, stranger or celebrity, getting drunk. I hope these amazing boys, plus all of you readers never do that to your health, mmkay? It's just different here for your enjoyment, and besides they're vampires in here and vampires don't have to worry about their health =P

Thanks guys~

Now here's some Lulu you guys were waiting for ;) You're welcome ♥}

 

- - - - -

 

Kris sat back as Luhan took shot glasses and filled them with soju. You sat beside Kris, watching them. Tao tried to grab a glass and have Luhan fill it up but Kris dragged him back. "You're not old enough," he scolded.

"Come on," whined Tao. "Just one? Please? I'll be old enough in a year!"

"Yeah," Kris scoffed. "In a year. And you won't drink until then. We clear?"

Tao sighed and hung his head. "Yeah," he grumbled. "But...will you let mei mei drink?"

"I'm not drinking," you quickly said.

"And even if you wanted, I wouldn't let you," Kris decided. "It's bad for your brain." Tao sighed again and crossed his arms, pouting. Kris just rolled his eyes and watched the other boys take shots.

"Ah," said Xiumin as he slammed his glass down. That was his second shot. "That's good soju." He nodded a few times and took the bottle of soju once more, pouring himself another shot and downing it quickly. "It burns your throat a little," he noted. "More than usual."

"That's because it's only the soju," Luhan chuckled, setting his glass down. "Shall we make a Bloody Mary?" He grinned. "Vampire style?" The other boys chuckled and nodded, and Luhan produced a bag of blood. "Then here we go~" He poured the soju in and then the blood, causing a rather interesting reaction, the blood swirling like ink in water. He made the other three boys the drink and they all downed it at once.

"Yuck," said Chen. "O positive. So generic."

"We don't get the good stuff until Christmas," Xiumin complained. "AB is delicious." He glanced up at you, worried. "Not that I'd bite you mei mei~"

You smiled softly and shook your head, showing you weren't offended.

"Well then," said Tao, getting up. "I'm going to get food. Haerinnie, do you want anything to eat?"

"Can we share some chips?" you asked.

Tao beamed and nodded. "Do you want anything, Duizhang?" Kris shook his head. Tao shrugged and went to get the chips.

"Do they drink often?" you asked Kris in a low voice, curious.

Kris shook his head. "Only on some holidays. Halloween. Christmas sometimes. New Year obviously. Sometimes, on a birthday. Like if they can finally drink." He chuckled. "Chen's birthday last year was quite the party. His first time getting drunk." You smiled at Kris, liking the soft look in his eyes. It was gentle, reminiscent. Closer to Wu YiFan and farther away from Kris.

You broke out of your thoughts as you heard a fit of giggles start. Looking at the boys, you saw Lay with his hand over his mouth, dimple showing as he giggled. "Hehehehe~" You thought the sight was, quite frankly, simply adorable. You chuckled at him as he continued his fit, falling over.

"How many shots was that?" Chen asked as he sat his down. "Ten?"

"Twelve, I think," Xiumin corrected. "I'm on nine. Only feeling a little lightheaded."

"Lay has a low alcohol tolerance," Luhan said, shaking his head at his didi. "Not manly at all. And in front of mei mei too." He downed another Bloody Mary, wincing slightly as it burned his throat.

Tao came back with the chips, sitting close to you with the chips in between you. "Ah~" he said as he held a chip out. You gave him a tiny smile and opened your mouth for the chip. Kris's jaw tightened.

"Guess what?" said Lay suddenly as he placed his down his shot glass once again. The others looked at him in amusement, ready to see whose secret he'd spill. He took a dramatic breath before continuing. "Chen...Chen, he, he, dat bastard, kissed mei mei's cheek!" The others stared at him before glaring at Chen. Chen smirked, not denying it. You blushed and looked away.

Tao pouted. "Haerinnie~" he whined. "Why did you let Chen ge kiss your cheek?"

"It's not like I told him he could," you replied with a small pout. "He just kind of did it."

"Hm...stupid Kim Jongdae," Tao grumbled, knowing Chen had enough drinks so that he wouldn't hear him. Even though Kris didn't say anything, he agreed with Tao. Just in different words. Less Tao aegyo.

Not much later, Xiumin was lying on his back sobbing at how Luhan called him a baozi when he wasn't even fat. Luhan was laughing at him, not quite drunk yet. Lay had revealed that Luhan liked to make stupid faces at himself in the mirror, and that Chen made muscle poses in the mirror. You had to try hard not to laugh. You really did, just imagining Chen flexing and calling himself handsome.

Tao was getting sleepy, his eyelids getting heavier as he sat on the couch beside of you. Kris watched the others, not feeling really sleepy. Just bored. He busied himself with watching you as you watched the drunk vampires. You were smiling softly, laughing under your br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter