Mine

A Real Pain In The Neck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: To make up for not updating through the week, I shall update today~

This is kind of a short chapter and not very fluffy and I feel like it's kind of everywhere but...oh well.}

 

- - - - -

 

"Mei mei," Chen said, knocking on the door in the morning. "Are you ready yet?"

"Almost," you replied loud enough so that he would hear you. You finished tearing the brush through your long hair and placed it back on the vanity, going to your bed to pick up your bag for school.

As soon as you went out the door, you nearly ran into Chen. "Oof," you huffed, knocking yourself back slightly.

He chuckled down at you. "In a hurry?"

You puffed out your cheeks. "I didn't know you were still there. I'm sorry."

"It's fine." He patted your head with a smile, nearly messing your hair up even though you just brushed it. Chen grinned and held out his arm. "Come on, clumsy. Lay has breakfast made."

"What did he make?" you asked, hesitantly grabbing Chen's arm since you knew you would trip on the stairs a lot.

He shrugged. "Muffins, I think."

You beamed. "I love muffins!"

Chen grinned and stared at you for a second. "You're really cute, Song Haerin."

You stopped and looked at him, confused. "How am I cute?"

He shrugged, moving his arm around your shoulders to hold you against him. "You just are. It's hard to explain. Just how innocent you are and how excited you get over the little things. Like muffins. Or wait..." He narrowed his eyes at you playfully. "Are you just happy because Lay made them?"

Your face turned light pink and you shook your head. "It was the m-muffins!"

"Your stutter is cute too," he noted. "You usually stutter when you're nervous or scared. Am I making you nervous?" You bit your lip and looked at his arm that was wrapped around you. Chen immediately understood and smirked, moving his arm from your shoulders to wrap around your waist. You jumped a little as his warm arm wrapped around the sensitive area.

"Oh yeah," he chuckled. "You're ticklish here, right?" You looked at him with wide, panicked eyes as you saw the smirk grow on his face. In one swift movement, he had you pinned against the wall and was tickling your sides, causing squeals of laughter to escape your lips.

Chen laughed along with you and started testing other places to see where you were ticklish, finding your neck and knees were ticklish as well. He couldn't help but pin your body to the wall with his since you were squirming. He smiled and kept tickling you. *Her laugh is so cute.* You kept hitting arms, but you were weak from laughter so they didn't hurt at all.

Eventually, Chen stopped. Your laughter died down and you looked up at him, freezing when you saw how close he was. His legs were against yours, hips pressed to hips, your chest against his. Chen seemed to notice it too, and was staring at you with an unreadable expression. *Why...why is my heart beating so fast? And why do I feel my face heating up?* He stared at you until a voice interrupted.

"What's going on? I heard--" Xiumin froze as he looked at the scene. He felt something stir in his stomach and frowned, not liking the feeling, or what Chen was doing. "Chen, get away from her."

Chen blinked, snapping out of it and stepping away from you after a moment of hesitation. He gulped and looked down at Xiumin, who had his eyes narrowed at him. "What were you doing to mei mei?"

Chen shrugged. "I was tickling her."

Xiumin scoffed. "Yeah, because that's what it looked like. Mei mei, what was he doing?" He looked at you with a softer expression.

"H-he really was t-tickling me," you assured, biting your lip. "He just s-stopped as you c-came."

"You sure?"

"Positive."

Xiumin sighed. "Fine. Come on mei mei, the muffins are done." He grabbed your hand and dragged you away from Chen, who frowned at the sudden loss of contact.

Lay beamed at you and gave you a hug as he saw you come into the kitchen. "Morning mei mei," he greeted, squeezing you tightly, one hand on the back of your head.

"Morning YiXing ge," you replied with a smile, hugging him back.

He released you after holding you longer than necessary. He beamed, flashing his dimples and holding out a muffin. "Banana nut."

"My favorite!" You accepted the muffin.

"Mine too," he chuckled. "Another thing we have in common, huh, mei mei?" He affectionately ruffled your hair and went into the living room. You blinked and took a bite of the muffin. It was delicious, same as everything else he made.

"You ready yet, Haerinnie?" You jumped as Tao came out of nowhere. He chuckled at your reaction and grabbed your hand. "Come on. You'll be riding with us today!"

"Can't we walk?"

He shook his head and puffed his cheeks out. "School's too f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter