Merry Christmas

A Real Pain In The Neck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Thank you all for your love~ This story has the most subbies I've had on a story O_O Thank you all so much! And also, thank you to all of you who have upvoted me ^^ I very love you ♥

Sorry for not updating, I've been busy~ And I was going to update this on Christmas, but other things got in the way~ Happy Holidays guys~ And Happy New Year!!♥}

 

- - - - -

 

As soon as you peeked your eyes open on Christmas morning, you smiled, happy to see that it was snowing outside. A white Christmas, just the way you liked it. A knock on your door greeted you. "Mei mei~ Are you awake? Lay has breakfast ready and we have to open presents!" Luhan seemed excited, happy.

You smiled and got out of bed, opening the door to see Luhan's smiling face, his eyes bright. "Morning, gege."

"Morning." He smiled wider and ruffled your hair. "Go wash up and come downstairs. Quickly, okay?" Luhan kissed your cheek, causing your cheeks to turn light pink. He chuckled and headed back downstairs while you went to the bathroom to brush your teeth and wash your face.

You went downstairs to find the guys at the table just as Lay sat a plate of crepes in front of everyone. He smiled as you came in. "Merry Christmas, mei mei. I made a special crepe just for you." He held out a plate, his eyes twinkling and his dimple flashing. You looked down at the plate and giggled softly seing the strawberries, kiwi, chocolate sauce, and powdered sugar. He had created a mini Christmas inside the sweet treat.

"Thank you, YiXing ge," you said, taking the plate.

He chuckled. "Do I get a reward?"

The other vampires' heads snapped up hearing his words. Luhan and Tao growled lowly, the rest just glaring daggers at the boy. You took a sharp breath and blinked at him. "What kind of a r-reward?"

Lay flashed his dimple as he took something from his pocket, hanging it over the two of you. Mistletoe. "I want a kiss," he decided rather boldly.

"NO!" a chorus of voices yelled.

You turned your head towards the other vampires, taken aback at the violent snarls ripping from their throats. A blush made its way across your cheeks as you shyly looked up at Lay. "Um... I don't know," you murmured, letting your hair fall over your face.

"It's the rule mei mei. You get under the mistletoe, you kiss," he teased lightly. Lay looked at the other vampires. "Rules are rules."

"Um..." You took a deep breath, went on your tip toes, and kissed Lay's cheek for the second time ever. "Does that work?" you asked in a quiet voice.

His smile became so wide it was nearly creepy as he nodded. "That works. Thank you mei mei." Lay smiled at you before moving to sit at the table.

Kris cleared his throat, tearing his eyes from the glare he was giving Lay without realizing it. "We'll be opening presents after we all finish eating." That was all it took. Everyone, except you and Kris, picked up their pace on eating, inhaling their food.

"Hurry up mei mei!" Xiumin complained as he downed his glass of blood. "I want to open presents!" He pouted.

"Aish, look at you." Chen pushed Xiumin's forehead. "You're the oldest, hyung. But you act more childish than Tao. Let Rinnie eat her food slowly. Don't want her to choke, do you?"

"Well...no." Xiumin rested his chin on his hands with a heavy sigh. "Take your time, Haerin mei mei."

You took a few more bites of the delicious crepe before putting it down. "I'm full now," you said, wanting to get rid of the pout on Xiumin's round face.

His eyes automatically lit up. "Yes! Now let's go open presents!" He grabbed your hand and started pulling you to the living room, the others frowning in disapproval.

"He is more immature than me," murmured Tao, following behind Kris into the living room.

 

- - - - -

 

"Now," said Luhan as he sat beside of you, Tao on your other side, "we have a tradition about how we do this. Kris hands out the presents and once everyone has theirs, we open them together!" He clapped his hands together, eyes twinkling. "Ready?"

"Yeah." You gave a soft smile and nod. "But you guys weren't supposed to get me anything!" you scolded.

"Too bad, because we did," said Tao as he patted your head.

Kris handed everyone a present, everyone unwrapping theirs at the same time. This gift was an outfit from Chen. It was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter