What To Do?

A Real Pain In The Neck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

{A/N: I may or may not have been listening to BTOB's "WOW" when I wrote this...yeahh...

This is a really short update, but I plan a double update so don't worry ^^}

 

- - - - -

 

"Mei mei, have you eaten yet?" Luhan asked when he met up with you in between classes. You were already with Lay at the moment.

You smiled. "I was just about to."

He smiled softly and placed one hand on your head, leaning his head slightly closer to yours. "Make sure you do that then, okay? You need to eat. Come on, we'll eat lunch together." He removed his hand from your head, instead lacing your fingers together.

Lay frowned. *Ever since last week she and Luhan have been really close. He's been really protective and caring towards her. Did something happen that I don't know about?* He sighed, scratching the back of his neck. *I can't fall behind. Haerin is mine.* Lay quickly chased after you and Luhan. His eyes zeroed in on your hand in Luhan's.

Luhan was gently squeezing your hand, his thumb rubbing tiny circles on the back of your hand as he smiled at you, listening as you told him about your day. It was an actual smile too. One that showed he was listening instead of humoring you. Lay glared at Luhan's back for a second before taking your other hand in his, swinging it back and forth.

You looked at him in surprise before chuckling. "Are you hyper, YiXing ge?"

"Hm..." He shrugged. "Just a bit." He flashed his dimples at you.

With a grin, you let go of his hand for a moment before poking his dimple and giggling a tiny bit. He turned pink. "Mei mei w-what are you doing?"

"Poking your dimples. I like them, they're cute." You gave him a sweet smile before pinching his cheek lightly and grabbing his hand again.

Lay bit his lip as he turned a brighter red. *She's getting comfortable around us now. She even grabbed my hand on her own.* He smiled to himself. *And she called me cute. Hm...maybe I'm still closer to her than Luhan.* He glanced up at his gege, smiling a little when he saw Luhan scowling at him.

You were oblivious to the looks the boys were giving each other when you reached a picnic table.

Luhan immediately snapped his attention back to you. "Ah, mei mei, are you sure you want to sit outside? It's getting cold out."

You shrugged and nodded. "I'd like to enjoy the outdoors before everything gets covered with snow." A breeze came by and made you shiver. Both Lay and Luhan noticed and started taking off their jackets at the same time. Then they froze and looked at each other before looking at you again.

"Mei mei," Luhan said softly. "Do you want my jacket?"

"I'm fine!" you assured, but you shivering as another breeze came gave it away.

Lay scoffed. *You're not supposed to ask.* Wordlessly, he slipped his jacket around your shoulders. "There." He smiled.

You gave a small, grateful smile. "Thank you, gege. But you didn't have to."

He shook his head, still smiling. "I really did. Besides, vampires don't get cold easily. Silly mei mei." Lay ruffled your hair affectionately.

You pouted at him. "YiXing ge!" you complained. "You messed up my hair!"

"Let me help," Luhan came in, smoothing your hair down, running his fingers through your hair and letting his hands gently hold your face. He smiled down at you. "Ke ai."

Lay twitched and saw red for a second, resisting the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter