Blood Bond and Heaven's Postman

A Real Pain In The Neck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Yep. So everyone's wondering if she'll end up with Lay. I don't know if you guys know this, but this is an EXO+OC fic, not a Lay+OC fic, or a Luhan+OC, etc. So yes, essentially she will end up with all of them because I'm selfish and can't choose one member v.v

ALSO. I MAKE REFERENCES TO THE MOVIE HEAVEN'S POSTMAN. IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN IT AND WANT TO, I'M SORRY BECAUSE I'LL RUIN THE WHOLE THING FOR YOU.

Sorry~~ Heh =.="

On a brighter  note~ DOUBLE UPDATE♥}

 

- - - - -

 

It was a bright Friday morning. There weren't classes for anyone today, even though you didn't have classes anyway. So what were you doing instead?

Luhan wanted to play soccer.

You got the ball from your practice bag, tying your hair up. Slipping on your shoes, you headed outside with Luhan right behind you. The others were awake as well, but wanted to watch the match first.

"Just pass first?" Luhan suggested, smiling at you. You nodded, returning his smile and passing it.  He easily caught it with the side of his foot, kicking it in between his feet before kicking it back.

You stopped it with your foot and chuckled. "Why did you kick it so hard?"

He shrugged. "Uh...I don't know my own strength?" he tried. You passed it back to him.

Eventually, you started getting into the game, kicking it to each other from larger distances, then running and passing it to each other.

"What position do you usually play?" you asked Luhan curiously.

He shrugged. "Center forward usually. How about you?"

"Right or left forward," you replied with a smile.

He nodded and chuckled, eyes sparkling with a challenge. "Want to play one-on-one?"

You bit your lip and nodded. "Accepted."

You faced each other and placed the ball in the center of where you were playing. The both of you counted to three before running towards the center. Luhan, being faster and having longer legs, reached the ball first. He smirked at you and started to move past you, aiming for your goal. You immediately ran after him, catching up to him and weaving your legs between his in attempt to get the ball.

He spun around, weaving the ball between his legs, away from you. You frowned and grabbed onto his shoulders for leverage. He tensed up at your touch, feeling how close you were. You smiled in success as you got the ball, dashing down the field.

Luhan blinked, stunned, before smirking and running after you, using his vampire speed. In seconds he was trying to steal the ball from you. You growled in frustration, kicking the ball as hard as you could, making it go through his imaginary goal. You cheered in victory, the others, who were watching applauding you.

Luhan chuckled. "It's like you're someone else entirely when you play soccer, mei mei. You turn...competitive." He grinned. "I like it. Shall we keep going?"

You laughed and nodded, passing him the ball. "I'll go easy on you."

His eyes flashed as his smirk grew. "How about...no." In a flash, he sprinted down the field with the ball, aiming for your goal and kicking the ball in. "Score!" he declared, though no one clapped for him. He shot a scowl at his friends who simply watched him in amusement. Luhan puffed his cheeks out and passed the ball back to you.

The two of you continued playing like that. Eventually you got tired and laid down on the grass, panting heavily. A water bottle appeared in front of you. You looked up, surprised to see Kris handing it to you. You gave a small smile and accepted it. "Thank you."

He raised an eyebrow. "You didn't stutter."

You looked away. "Guess not."

Kris tilted his head, sitting down next to you. "Why do you stutter?"

You turned light pink and bit your lip. "Various reasons. If I'm scared, embarrassed, nervous..." You shrugged.

"Which is it around me?"

Surprised, you looked at him. "What?"

"Which is it?" he repeated. "Are you scared, nervous, or embarrassed around me?"

You gulped. "Um...nervous?"

"Why?"

You flinched slightly at the cold sharpness of his voice. He was very blunt. "I'm not entirely sure. You're just...intimidating, I think."

Kris blinked and leaned back on his arms, staring straight in front of him. "Intimidating, huh?"

"Y-yeah."

He looked back at you as he heard your stutter. "Am I intimidating you right now?"

"A little," you admitted.

"How so?"

"You yourself...it's just your personality. The way you hold yourself and the hardness in your eyes. It makes a person look away."

"Do I scare you, Song Haerin?"

You thought for a moment, chewing on your bottom lip. "You intimidate me. But scare me? No." You looked straight into his eyes. The color was a soft brown at the moment. Sometimes, like if he was angry, his eyes would almost be black. But right now they were chocolate brown and you felt as if you could get lost in them.

"Good," he said quietly, gently patting your head and sliding his large hand down your face to hold your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter