At Japan & Rival...

Between Two of You

"Unniee...!!!"Hyoyeon shout then hugged her friends tightly.Both Tiffany and Jessica just looked at the two.Hyoyeon then pulled herself from the hugged.

"Unniee,I miss you so much.Have you been well today?Ohh,I forgot.Unnie,this two were my girlfriends.Guys,This is Kahi unnie that I have told you before."Hyoyeon introduce them to each other.
"Hyo,it's two though?You're so greedy,hahaha.."Kahi joked with Hyoyeon and laugh together.Tiffany and Jessica just smiled heard that.

 

 

 

"Come on now Hyo,it's late.I think all of you must be hungry.So we must quickly back to my house and eat something.I heard my sister going to cooked something special for you today Hyo."Kahi then patted Hyoyeon's back.They then walked to Kahi's car and were drove to her house.

Hyoyeon's POV

We're been drove to Kahi unnie house.It's been long time I've not beento her house.Wonder how's it looks like now.We're drove there for about 15 minutes and finally we're arrive.I was right.Her house has been change to bigger one since the last time I here.Kahi unnie help me with our luggage.We just enterd her when I heard someone shouts my name.

"Hyorang baby,I miss you so much.Why didn't you called me all this time?So hurt by you."the voice said loudly.

Tiffany's POV

"Who the hell is that girl calling my Hyorengi like that?What with the 'Hyorang Baby'?Is that a nickname or what."Tiffany thought and stared at that girl.

Jessica's POV

"What's wrong with that girl,hugged my HYo.?And with the nickname?..I hate this girl."Jessica turned to her cold attitude.

Hyoyeon's POV

"Gosh,is that you Sunye ah?So different.I can't recognised you before.You look really beautiful now."Hyoyeon said and pulled Sunye to her embrace.She really forgot about the two.

"Ehemmm.."Both Jessica and Tiffany give a warning to me.I looked at both of them and smiled.

"Sica,Fany,this is Sunye,she is Kahi unnie's sister.Kahi unnie was 2 years older than me so basically her sister was a year younger from me.

 

"And Sunye ah,this two were my girlfriends so you have to listen to them just like me,okay?"Hyoyeon rubbed Sunye's head lightly before went Kahi and help her.Sunye then stared at both Tiffany and Jessica then she smirked.

"I more younger than you two so basicly it's easy to get rid two of you so I can get Hyorang unnie."Sunye said to both of Tiffany and Jessica slowly which shocked both of them.They didn't expected that.It's mean their rival going increase .

"She going get a punishement from me for saying that to us.How dare her want to have Hyo for herself.?"Tiffany said that to Jessica.Jessica on the other just nodded as she also thinking the same thing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

just a short update..

I've some works to do.This weeks so crazy for me.

I'm sorry will update another soon..