Chapter 17

Between Two of You

 

 

    "Hyo,explain to me now.Who's the girl that girl that kiss you before?"Jessica asked Hyoyeon as soon as they in the car.

"Sica I have no time to explain to you now.I want you and Tiffany stay at my mom's house for a couple days okay?Please do not ask me why.This for your safety.I'll explain to you later."Hyoyeon say and continue her driving.She looks at Tiffany and just sighed heavily.They arrived at Hyoyeon's mom house after 10 minutes later.Hyoyeon lift up Tiffany and put her in one of the bedroom.She look at Tiffany for a while and kiss her forehead.

 

"Sica yah,i'm so sorry because of me you had this trouble.Just couple day and everything will back to normal.Please take care of Fany for me.I already prepared everything that you guys will need later and here the number to call my private doctor.Please believe me Sica yah.I love you so much.Wait for me okay."Hyoyeon said while kiss Jessica's cheek.Hyoyeon then went to a hotel to meet the girl that kiss her earlier.

 

Jessica POV

It's hard for me to believe Hyoyeon now.She never conctact us for 2 weeks and now I meet her while a girl kiss her.She wanted me to believe her.How can I believe her anymore after the incident earlier?Now what should I tell Tiffany when she awake?Ahhh.. this is frustrusting me.

"Sica,are you here,"I look and saw HYoyeon's mom called me.

"I'm here auntie,why?"

"Can you help me with this soup now?"

"Yes, a second."It's Hyoyeon's mom.I'm already used with her since I already came here for couple times.She really nice and a good cooker too.No wonder Hyoyeon really good at cook.

"Can you help me with this soup Sica?I need to chop this veggie."

"Sure auntie."

"You guys look so tired.So I make this soup.I guess Hyoyeon bring a trouble again right?"

I just smile hearing that.Even she make trouble or what,I still love her no matter what happen.But I realizes Hyoyeon didn't seem to love me as much as I love her.It always seem just me who really love her so much.I didn't know what she thinking since before.

"it must be hard for you right,Sica?You love Hyoni for so long but you have to share her with someone else when you confess to her.I'm sorry for that." I'm a bit shocked when I hear that.I don't know Hyoyeon's mom knew what I felt now.I tried so hard to control my tears from fall.She's right.But as long as I get close to HYoyeon I don't care anymore.

 

Meanwhile Hyoyeon finally at in front doors that girl's room.Just when she knocked for first time the door open and she was pull inside.

"Finally Kim Hyoyeon,you show up."

"Hara....How can you just kiss me like that before?"

"What?I'm your friend since we were little.Don't tell me you all shy and what.It's just a comeback kiss."

"Then why you have to kiss me infront of them?You know they never know you yet."

"It's just to save you.I saw one of the girls running toward you.I thought she gonna attack you."

"No Hara yah,that's my girlfriend.Now she thought I'm cheating on them."

"Yah,I know that.But I'm so hurt when I know that I know from Kahi unnie you already start to date.You never told me.Just because I went to further my study abroad it didn't mean I not knowing about you here.We already promised each other before."Hara said.

The two actually a good friends and already friends for so long.But Hara went to abroad after they finish their high school.The two actually still contacted each other all along time.Hara back to Korea after finishing her study and went to meet Hyoyeon but Hyoyeon still at Tokyo so she flies there since she know Kahi she spent few days at Kahi's place and meet Hyoyeon there.Kahi told her everything about Hyoyeon lately.She also told Hara about Tiffany and also Siwon.Hara really furious inside.She don't know why Hyoyeon really loves to put herself into trouble like that.She also meet Dooyoung and get as many info from him.

"Yahh,I heard one of the girl already pregnant.Why do you like her?Isn't she will bring trouble to you?What have you done actually?Tell me.Maybe I can help you."Hara said and hugged Hyoyeon.

"She's my first love Hara.I told you before that I love someone but she left me right?I didn't expect that I'll meet her again that day.When she said she loves me,I felt so happy but it turn up she just use me to protect herself from Siwon.In the same time I afraid she will left me like before.I do everything I can to protect her and I prefer her back to America but she didn't want to.I know Jessica was hurt when I make two of them be my girlfriends but I have no choice that time.I love Jessica and I know she loves me to and I don't want her to leave me because of Tiffany but the love that I have for her just as a friends not more than that.She loves me from before and she help me so many times.To repay all her kindness I have to asked her be my girlfriends too,When I knew the two was fighting each other even they were a friends,it's hurt me.I think it all my fault they were like that.I don't know anymore.When I knew about Tiffany's pregnancy,it's hurt me so much.She played with my feelings once again.What should I do now Hara yah?If I left Tiffany once again she will tried to kill herself again.But if I  left Jessica it'll hurt her and I don't want her to leve me.Help me Hara.I don't have any idea anymore."Hyoyeon cried out all her feeling that she bottle inside all this long.She just missed Hara so much and now Hara back.She really need her help.

"I already know that Hyo.I investigate about this.That's why I bring you to club this night.I just want to look the two but everything ruined.But don't worry I have 2 solution for you problem.You have to choose between two of them.Take your time and think wisely.This will involve your future."Hara said confidently.

 

"But Hara yah it's hard for me......"

"Don't but anymore.JUst think about this and tell me when you already prepare yourself.You can stay here tonight.I expect you don't want to back like this right.?"

 

"Yeah,thank you Hara yah..You really understand me.I'll treat you after all this problem were solve.."

"I don;t need that Hyo,just think about your problem now.You can sleep here tonight.I bet you some space to think so I'll just use another room."

"No,stay here with me.Please,if you just left me like this,I can't think properly."

"Aishh arasso...What a coward.."Hara said and laugh hard when she saw Hyoyeon already sulky...