Chapter 12

Between Two of You

Hyoyeon POV

I wake up and felt so hurt at my tummy.I tried to sit but I can't because my tummy felt more hurt when tried to awake.I look all around me and saw Jessica and Tiffany sleep next to me.I rubbed both of their head.I don't want to wake up both of them so I lie down and watching them slept soundly.How I love both of them.I don't want to apart from them.But think about Tiffany make my heart ached again.I know she don't love me even she know I love her.Thinking that I might be need to let her leave make my heart sunk.I keep thinking until I heard Tiffany yawn.I quickly closed my eyes and pretend to sleep.She touch my face.I can feel it that her hand running on my face.Then I saw her face leaning on me.She tried to kiss me but then I opened up my eyed and looking at her.She looks surprised.I tried to wake up and I did it this time but my tummy felt really hurt.Tiffany tried to hold me but I avoided her and waking up Sica.I kissed Sica at her lips and she a bit then awake.I knew Tiffany was staring at me right now but I don't care.

"Sica yah,why I'm here?I wanna out now.I don't want to be here."I said to Sica who just wake up.

"Hyo,you're so stubborn.Who asked you to faced Siwon by yourself?Looked what happened to you now"Jessica already started her babbling.I ignored that.

"When can I get out from here?"

"Until you full recovered.And don't even think to run away from here."Jessica gives a warning to me.

"What the..I don't want to.Do I have to stay here?Give me my phone.I want to called someone."I asked Jessica

"Yes you have to Hyo,here your phone."Jessica said and hand me my phone back.I called Do Young and asked him to come over.I saw Tiffany just stand beside me and quiet.I also called Nicole to asked her about my  undone work.She said Taeyeon already take it and try to solve.She cry on the phone because she thought I would die already.She want to come over and visited me later on.

"Sica yah,how long I here actually?"I asked Jessica as I felt weird when Nicole thought I would die already.

"You coma for three days already.Tiffany and I couldn't even slept for this day because we believe you will awake anytime.Taeyeon come everyday even she so busy with all her works and now she had to done with yours to.You make us worried a lot Hyo."Jessica said and looking at me with her teary eyes.I wipped her the tear with my tumbs then I kissed her lips.

"I'm so sorry.I will not do this anymore.I promise.You can punish me if i do this anymore.So where's the food?Did the hospital didn't give any food to me just because I'm in coma stated?I'm so hungry right now."I said and laugh.I saw Tiffany giggling alone.Her tummy already a bit huge now.She looks pale.Then Jessica patted me and told me that she was going to buy some foods for me.I nodded and then left two  of us.Tiffany and I.Awkward.She played with her hands and looking at me.She tried to find some topic that will make us can talk.She walked to me then and lie down beside me.

"Hyo,are you still angry at me?"She asked me.I stay quiet for awhile.Then she asked again."Why you faced Siwon like that?You know he's a really bad guy.And I'm sorry because I didn't tell you about me."She said.I was going to answer when someone enter to my room and hugged me.

"Hyo..!!Finally I got to see you.Look at yourself.Why did you hurt yourself badly like this?."