The Vacation

Between Two of You

Three days after Hyoyeon go out from the hospital,three of them went to Japan as Hyoyeon's wish.They arrived at Narita's Airport at 7pm and it's getting dark so they went to one the restaurant at the airport while they waiting for Hyoyeon's friends to pick up them.Hyoyeon has told them about that a day before they went to Japan.

"This not only vacation but also to meet up my long time friends that I not meet her for 5 years already.I know her about 6 years ago when we first started our project to opened up a academy here.She's really nice and has a warm gestures.So I want both of you get along with her just like me.Got it?"Hyoyeon asked both Tiffany and Jessica.They just nodded and then smiled.

"Hyo,are we getting a room each other?"Tiffany asked and smiled as she already set a plan on her head.

"No,we're gonna to share a room.Three of us and please be nice to each other.We have no choice since she invited us to her house and I'm actually has some job to do with her.We're gonna practicing the dance step together so i'm so sorry not telling this earlier."Hyoyeon went to both of them and kissed their cheeks and forehead.They cannot help but nodded and smiled widely but Hyoyeon turn her head both of them started glared at each other and show their punch.They just behave kind in front of Hyoyeon and when Hyoyeon not at house they started to have some fight and tried to do something for Hyoyeon such as cooking,do laundry for Hyoyeon and even clean Hyoyeon's room.

"And Jessie,can you help me with something now?"Hyoyeon said and turn around to find Jessica."Yes,anything Hyo.."Jessica replied to Hyoyeon while doing a 'mehrong'to Tiffany.Tiffany just glared and looked annoyed to Jessica."What about me Hyo?Is there anything I can help you?I already finish up packing my stuff."Tiffany said to Hyoyeon who already climbed the stairs."Nothing,you can rest for now Miyoungie."Hyoyeon said.Tiffany just walked to kitchen when Hyoyeon suddenly called her once again

"Miyoung ah,come here a while."Hyoyeon said .

"Yes Hyo,anything...."Tiffany lips has been stoled by Hyoyeon.Hyoyeon kissed her so sudden so she don'tknow how to react to the kissed.She just stunned.Hyoyeon then pulled herself from the kissed and smile to Tiffany and whisper at her ears."Don't pouted like that,you make me want to take you to my room right now."Hyoyeon said while squezeed Tiffany's .Tiffany blushed hardly.She then went to her room not remember to have a drink again.Hyoyeon smiled look at Tiffany's reaction.She know Jessica is watching the kissed so she went to her room and locked the door.

"Now the time's for two of us."Hyoyeon said while pins Jessica at her wall's room.Jessica smiled.

"So you know I watching you and Tiffany kissing.So cheeky."Jessica said and pinched Hyoyeon's cheek.They have some hot session in Hyoyeon's room.

They help each other for cooking their last dinner because tomorrow they will go to Japan.They just make a simple dinner before went to take a walk at the park to digest the food.They went back and everyone wish to have a nice sleep.Before they went their room,Tiffany pull Hyoyeon's hand toward her room but Jessica also pull another Hyoyeon's hand.

"Jessie,let her go.She going to sleep with me tonight."Tiffany said and pulling Hyoyeon'hand harder..
"Guys easy there..."Hyoyeon tried to calm both of them but didn't make it.

"Nooo,she going to sleep with me.You are going to sleep with me right Hyo?"Jessica pulled another HYoyeon's hand harder.

"Guysss...."Hyoyeon finally manged to free herself from being pull and push by Jessica and Tiffany.Both of them looked at Hyoyeon dumbfoundedly."I'm not going to sleep with any of you tonight.I thought I have said before not to fight with each other but you still did that.haisshhh..."Hyoyeon then went to her room and slammed the door which make Tiffany and Jessica startled from that.

"This is all your fault.If not because of you,she already going to sleep with me."Tiffany said.

"What the hell?It is you who started it first."Jessica already boiled.

"Once again I heard your voice,I'm going to left two of tomorrow.!!!"Hyoyeon heard the two fight each other and shouts.Both Tiffany and Jessica who heard Hyoyeon's voice stopped fighting and went to their own room to sleep.THe JeTi were really dissapointed not having Hyoyeon to sleep with them.

 

Tomorrow morning..

Hyoyeon wake up so early in the morning to prepare the breakfast and do some laudry.Tiffany the second one wake up and started to take a bath as she remember today that they will be going to Japan.She wear a bathrob after finish take shower and goes down to downstairs as she heard some noise.She saw HYoyeon keep stirring something on the stove so she went to to Hyoyeon and whisper with her husky voice.

"I'm sorry for last night.I love you HYo,can you forgive me?"Tiffany said and leaned herself and hug Hyoyeon from behind.Hyoyeon just stayed queit for a while.Tiffany know Hyoyeon still mad so she turn Hyoyeon and started to kissed Hyoyeon's lips.Hyoyeon still don't give any respond so she pulled from the kissed.

"Hyo,are you still mad?Please say something.Don't be quiet like this."Tiffany shaking Hyoyeon's body.

"Don't shake me like this.it's hurt you know."Hyoyeon finally speak.

"So you're going to forgive me?"Tiffany asked innocently.Hyoyeon smiled.

"Not so soon girl,you ruined my mood last night so not now."Hyoyeon said as she wanted to do something in their vacation."Ouhh so when?"Tiffany asked as she slightly get dissapointed.

"Help me wake Jessica up.We have to get ready as our plane will depart at 1.00 pm at noon.So I need to hurry."Hyoyeon change the subject.She looked Tiffany walked in gloomy so she run toward Tiffany and kissed her in speed light as she running.Tiffany confused by what happen to her so she looked back at Hyoyeon who just smiled at her.Tiffany light up a bit and run to Jessica's  room to waking her up.As for Hyoyeon she get her phone and called her friends at Japan that they will be going to Japan at noon.

"Annyeonghaseyo,Hyoyeon ahh...So glad that you will come here today.Did you remember my sister?She also here so she really want to meet you.So what time should I pick up you?"Hyoyeon's friends voice heard cheerfully.

"Yeahh of course I am.Maybe at dinner time.Did you also prepared everything I told you before?Those thing really important to me?Hyoyeon sound really happy and woried at the same time.
"Of course I do.Don't worry so much about that."She answer.

"Then what can I say again.You're the best.Well I have to go now so bye."Hyoyeon hung up the phone after little conversation.

At noon Taeyeon and Sunny came to pick up three of them to send them to the airport.They hugging each other before the departure.

"Don't worry sis,i'll bought a lot of souvenir for both of you since you help me a lot."Hyoyeon said and hugging Taeyeon tightly.

They bid the goodbyes to the TaeSun couple together.Three of them went to their seat and let Hyoyeon sit in the middle,Tiffany on the right at the window while Jessica on the left.The sleepyhead Jessica quickly sleep without having any problem as soon as the flight moving.So left Hyoyeon and Tiffany chatting to each other.

"Hyo,where exactly your friend's house?"Tiffany asked.

"Emm well it was exactly at Tokyo.She actually one of my partner there who help me manage my dance academy.She also a dancer like me and both of us always competing to each other.I still remember the first time I meet her 7 years ago.That time I just finished my study and you just left me for a year so I enter a competition turn out it was a dance competition so I can release my stress since Sica just left to further her study at America.That time I meet her as she was my challenger.We dance but nobody win so the judge let us take the prize together.We became a good friends after that.The money we got,we use it to open a dance academy at Tokyo."Hyoyeon end her stories and looking at Tiffany.Her eyes widened when she saw Tiffany wa sleep at her shoulders."This girl really make me annoying sometimes."Hyoyeon said then kissed Tiffany forehead.

They arrive when it's dinner time and they saw one tall girl holding a huge card written 'Hyoyeon Kim' .Hyoyeon smiled then she running towards the person and patted her shoulder.

"Omo Hyoyeon ahhhhh........!!!!!!!"that person shouted at Hyoyeon when she saw her.

"Unniee....!!!"Hyoyeon also shouted and they hugged tightly not remember the two watching her.