Chapter 18

Between Two of You

Hyoyeon POV

I saw Hara already sleep.I look at her and in and deep thought..I kept thinking her suggerstion earlier.Who should I be with?Tiffany or Jessica?Between the two of them I have to choose just one..

I thought about Jessica first.She is my bestfriend since college time.She helped me forget about Tiffany.She make me happy and she always beside me whenever I need her.She's nice,a warm hearted person,full of aegyo but love to slept too much..But I don't know why I can't love her.It's just like the touch between us doesn't have any sparks or electricity running trough my veins.Through the year we spend time together,there's no even one my heart beat so fast for her so I guess she's just not for me.

For Tiffany,I don't think I can be with her anymore.She trapped twice.Yes I fall in love for her but it was a long time ago.I don't think I have such a feeling for her anymore.Besides she gonna to have child and the child need a perfect family to grow up.I don't want to making any trouble to that child in the future.So I guess Tiffany also out.

Then what should I tell Hara later?Can she make any plan if I told her this?Is she gonna mad or what?I'm so confuse right now.Maybe I shouldn't asked her help.She just comeback here and now she gonna have  trouble to help me.What should I do now?

 

Meanwhile at Mrs Kim's house.

"Hyo,don't leave me...."Tiffany screaming loudly.

"Fany ah open your eyes,heyyy wake up..We at Hyoyeon's mom house."Jessica tried to wake Tiffany after she heard her screaming.

"Huh,Jessi..Where's Hyo?I want to meet her."

"Hyo not here Fany.She need to meet someone.Ohh,this is Hyo's mom.She take care of you since yesterday."

"Hello there,Tiffany right?Sica told a lot about you last night.Are you okay now?"

"Hello Mrs.Kim,yes I'm Tiffany.Nice to meet you.Yes,I just got got shocked last night."Tiffany answer politely.She found Hyoyeon's mom so kind and caring person.

"Jessi,can you call Hyo for me?I want to meet her,pleassee..."

"Okay sure,I'll try to call her"Jessica said while dialling Hyoyeon's number.After few second Hyoyeon pick the phone.

"Hello..*yawn*,who is this?"Hyoyeon still in dreamland.

"Hyo,it's me Sica.Can you back home now?Tiffany really want to meet you.Me neither.Tiffany want...."

"Hyo,get up now..take a bath and I'll be waiting for you..."Hara said when she saw Hyoyeon on the phone.Jessica already hang up the phone.Her heart felt alreaady stop beating when she hear Hara's voice.She thought Hyoyeon cheating on her.

"Jessi,what happened?What did Hyo said to you?"Tiffany saw Jessica's teary eyes.

"I heard a girl's voice call Hyo.She's cheating on us Fany ah.."

"What?Maybe that just her friend.Calm down,now Jessi.."Tiffany reassured Jessica even herself not confident that she will be fine.

 

Meanwhile Hyoyeon..

" Sica yah,heyy......."Hyoyeon finally hung up her phone.She sighed heavily.'I must back to my mom's house today.I better bring along Hara to explain all the misunderstanding last night.'Hyoyeon thought to herself.

"Hara yah,are you free today?"

"Of course I am.I didn't have any job anymore.Why?What's wrong?"

"Nothing,just please be with me today.We'll went to my mom's house.I need to explain the misunderstanding last night.And also I'll make a choice today.I already think about this last night and I'll do it myself.I don't need your help but please be with me till the end."Hyoyeon said with a rarely serious face.

"Okay buddy,if that what you want then I'll support you from behind.Don't worry Ill be with you till the last moments."Hyoyeon look at Hara and smiled calmly.

Hyoyeon and Hara finally arrived at Hyoyeons mom house at the afternoon.Mrs Kim immediately recognised Hara as soon as she saw her.

"Hara,is that you?"

"Yes aunty,how are you?It really feel so long I didn't meet you."

"Fine,come...I already prepared lunch so you guys won't have waiting.I'll call the two."

"Thank you omma.I'm sorry.."Hyoyeon said after she done hugging her mom.Mrs.Kim just nodded.She really understand her daughter and really a supportive mom.

"Hyo,are you sure to make your way like that?It's gonna hurt both of them and also you.WHy you did that?"

"I'm sure Hara yah..I don't want they continue their life with regretting feeling because of me.I want them to be happy even I'm the only one to be hurt.Just let me take this burden because it's me they became like this."

" Whatever you say Hyo,just make sure you don't come to me when you are lonely.."Hara poking fun to Hyoyeon.Both of them laugh but both stopped when they saw Tiffany and Jessica.Tiffany then run toward Hyoyeon and hugged her tightly.Jessica already sent her famous icy look to Hara when she saw her.

"Hyo,I really miss you.Where have you been this past weeks?You don't care about us anymore?"Tiffany said and continues hugging Hyoyeon.Hyoyeon just stay silent and observed Jessica's expression.

"Sica yah why you just silent like that?"Hyoyeon tried to make conversation with Jessica after Tiffany let her go.

 

"Nothing,it's just I don't have nothing to say.And who is this girl?Isnt she the one who kissed you at club last night?"Jessica asked while glaring at Hara.Hara just smile awkwardly and looked at Hyoyeon nervously.

"Yes she is."

"Then why you bring her here?You still didn't remember that you already have girlfriends right,Kim Hyoyeon??!"Jessica finally exploded.

"Calm down Sica yah,she is my childhood friend.Please calm down.If you still don't to believe me then you can asked my mom.She know Hara because we were neighboor before.She just comeback to Korea after stay abroad for so long to further her study.She just accidently kiss me last night."Hyoyeon explain carefully.She really scared with the Angry Sica lately.Not before.Before they be together she easily can handle the Angry Sica.She doesn't know what happen to her lately with Sica.She feels different everytime they left alone.It's going really awkward between them and she hated that.Sica then left them and went to her room.Tiffany came and saw Hara.

"Who is she Hyo?"Tiffany point at Hara.

"Ohh,I forgot this is Hara my childhood friend.Hara this is Tiffany my girlfriend."Hyoyeon then introduce them.

"Ohh hello,I'm Tiffany."

"Hello,Hara.You the pregnant one right?"Hara said without thinking.Hyoyeon who got shocked step onto Hara's  foot.Tiffany just silent.

"Hara,didn't I mention to not speak about that?Come with me now you silly,"Hyoyeon said and drag Hara with her.

"Yahhh,how many times I told you not to mention about that?I don't want her to be hurt.Why you being like this?"Hyoyeon yelling at Hara.

"Why can't I mention that?Didn't you see her?She just played with you and she not even love you at all.Open your eyes Hyo..Ahhh I don't know why I'm here.You're so silly to understand anything that I say to you."Hara sighed loudly.

"Hara yah,please...Don't act like this.I know you love me.Please help your silly friend"Hyoyeon said and doing the aegyo thing to Hara.Hara just smiled and then they started to play like a few kindergarten kids playing with each other.They didn't realize theres someone keep watching them silently from upstairs.

Not too long after that Taeyeon arrives with Sunny.Mrs.Kim called her and told her about Hyoyeon and Hara who came together.Taeyeon already scolded Hyoyeon because didn't even went to visit her girlfriends when they spent time at SooRi's house.Not only that she also receives some advices form Sunny and and her mother for not being a responsible person.She looks like a kid who being scolded by their parents and receive the punishment.

Hara just laugh at Hyoyeon when she saw her like that.It's been really long time since she saw Hyoyeon being scolded like that.The last time she saw that it was when they were in middle school.Hyoyeon failed on her exam so her father punished her.She can't go out to play for a month.Because of that they had to play just in house and Hara went to Hyoyeon's house everyday to play and doing their homework together.She really their childhood time.Hyoyeon just shoot her glared to Hara.Hara also meets Taeyeon who rarely recognise her now.They having a great time that night with a great dinner.They decide to make barbeque.Since Tiffany can't really eat something burn or smell smoke Hyoyeon had to cook something else for her.Mrs.Kim taught Hyoyeon few dish for Tiffany's dinner.Because she don't Hyoyeon having a trouble for her Tiffany also help her.

Mrs.Kim just left two of them together after Taeyeon called her.Hyoyeon continue her work and just let Tiffany without having any conversation.Tiffany who felt awkward then started a light conversation.

"How you meet Hara?You said she was your childhood friend but I never meet her before."

"She further her study to abroad.We just meet few days ago."Hyoyeon answer coldly.

"I see.Why you so cold after we not meet for 2 weeks?Are you have a problem?"

"Nothing,just busy.."

"Hyo,please..Are you hate me now?"

"Yes,so please silent."Hyoyeon coldly said and didn't realize that.Tiffany then run away from kitchen and went to her room.Few minutes later she bring her bag together and run away while crying.Everyone who see that in shocked.They quickly called her name but she didn't stopped.Hara then went to kitchen and saw Hyoyeon just calmly cooking something.

"You stupid kid,what have you done to your girlfriend?"Hara said and slapped Hyoyeon's back.

"Ouchh,don't do that again.It's hurt.Do what?I'm done nothing."

"Then why she running away?"

"Who's running away??

"Aishh this silly,your girlfriend,Tiffany."

"What??Where??She didn/t even know the road here."Hyoyeon then turn off the stove and get her jacket before get out to find Tiffany.She find every where but not find Tiffany.Not too ong after that rain already started to pour heavily.Hyoyeon had difficult time to find Tiffany.She went to a small park she use to go when she was a kid an she found Tiffany sitting alone at the bench in rain.She saw Tiffany crying hard so she went to her.Her clothes already wet and she looks pity and y at the same time.

"Miyoung ah..."Hyoyeon called Tiffany's name.Tiffany looked up and saw Hyoyeon.

"Why you find me?Go away,you already hate me so just let me here.Let me die alone here."Tiffany said in sarcasm and without looking at Hyoyeon.

"Hahahahahahaha,you so funny.How can a people can die in rainpour?"Hyoyeon laugh hard.Tiffany then stand up and run from Hyoyeon.She didn't believe Hyoyeon still want to play in time like that.Hyoyeon then chase Tiffany.

"Fany ah don't run anymore,not good for your baby."

"Don't follow me..."Tiffany said that woithout realize Hyoyeon already next to her.Hyoyeon then catch Tiffany's hand and embrace her.

"Ahhhhh,let me go now..."

"Nope,why you running away?Did I said something wrong?"

"You said you hate me.Are you remember now?Let me go.."

"Please listen,I didn't mean it.I didn't even realize that.I'm so sorry.I'm in a bad mood before.Please don't go."Just after Hyoyeon finish her line Tiffany hugged Hyoyeon tightly.Tiffany started crying again.

"Please don't throw me away.You don't know what I feeling when you said you hated me before.I keep thinking to kill myself.I don't want to live without you.I love you so much..."Tiffany then hugged Hyoyeon once again tightly.Hyoyeon just stand blur when she heard the words ' I love you' from Tiffany.Before she didn't even believe Tiffany when she said that word because she really thought Tiffany just want to play with her.

"She loves me now?But what should I do?"Hyoyeon thought to herself.Hyoyeon then change her mind to change her plan.She really can't leave both of them.

"Let's come back now.I guess everybody must worrying about us especially Sica.I don't want her to waiting for us.Let's go now.."Hyoyeon said and they walking back in the rainpour with their hand entwined ech other.As they expected everyone waiting worrying for them.Sica already bring towel with her.She quickly take care of Hyoyeon first.Mrs.Kim already take care of Tiffany and ask her to have shower first before she catch cold.

"Thanks Sica yah,I'm sorry.."

"It's okay,you don't have to worry..."

"Can I eat now,I'm so hungry.."
 

"Yes,everything's ready now.I'll get some beer,it's nice when everybody here."Sica then went to get some beer and started join them.They started to eat and have some drinks after dinner.Mrs.Kim didn't let Tiffany join them and asked her to sleep first.Jessica then started to play some games with Taeyeon and Sunny.She lost lot of time and need to drinks a glass of beer everytime she lost.She drunks after few glass.Because she drunk she thought Taeyeon was Hyoyeon and kiss her roughly.Hyoyeon quickly get her from Taeyeon and apologise to Sunny.She then carry Jessica to her room with Tiffany and asked Hara to sleep at her room.She want to take care of Jessica.

Just when she want to change Jessica clothes,Jessica already run to bathroom and vomit up.Hyoyeon accompany her until she finish.Hyoyeon then bring her a glass of water before ask her to take a bath before they slept.Tiffany then awake due to noise.They talk while Jessica.

"How's your baby today?Have you scanned it?"

"It's fine,you don't have to worry.I scanned it few days ago and it's twin."

"Really??I'm so happy.THere's two kids will running away and played with me later.I'm so excited.Have you drink your milk tonight?You have to take care them carefully."

"Yes I already take before.Your mother never let me skipped it."

"Hahaha,you have listened to her."Hyoyeo finish her line and Jessica came out with just towel in her body.Hyoyeon's eyes already all over Jessica's body.But she contain herself.

"Wear some clothes Sica yah,I need to talk with you.Just us.I'll wait you outside.Miyoung ah don't wait for us.Just sleep first if you already sleepy."Hyoyeon said and went outside.Few minutes later Jessica join her.

"What do you want to talk with me?"Jessica ask coldly.

"About us.Two of us.I know we were bit awkward lately.I rarely meet you and didn't even call you.I'm sorry for that.I'll tell you everything now and how I can meet Hara.Will you fogive me before I tell you?"Hyoyeon said and take Jessica's hand and kissed it.They looked at each other for a while.

"Okay,I forgive you but you have get some punishment later."Jessica said and smiling."Yesss,finally.."Hyoyeon jump to happiness.Hyoyeon then started to tell everything happen to her before and how she meets Hara.She then told Jessica what she think anout both Jessica and Tiffany and also her plan with Hara but she change it after thought about it again.

"Sica yah,I'm actually just use you before.I don't even love you even before we went to Maldives.I'm bring both of you there to get some time so I can get a chance to fall in love with you.But I really did then Tiffany's case came I forgot how I falling in with you still think you just my friend.But you never give up for me.I know you having trouble time with Tiffany but endured it well and lead yourself to positive think.I realize I really love you after we can't meet for 2 weeks.But you know I really get jealous when my spy take some picture of you have a fun with some men.I know that just your workers but I don't know why I being like that and I keep telling myself I love you just as a friend and not more than that.And from now on please don't drink with Taeyeon anymore.You know how I want to punch her face when you kissed her neck?Aishh I don't know why I'm be like this lately."Just Hyoyeon finish her line,Jessica hugged her.

"I'm so touch by it.I'll always love you even you don't love me anymore.And I'll not drink with Taeyeon anymore.hehe you so cute tonight."Jessica said and pinch Hyoyeon's cheek.

"That's hurt.I'll take care of you and Tiffany carefully and not just played like before.I'm ready now.Thanks to Hara I got my spirit back.You know she always hit me and called me silly girl.She really my friend I guess."Hyoyeon said looked at Sica.

"Auuww poor my little baby Hyo,I'll speak with her tomorrow."

"Now let's go get Tiffany,I have something to confess for both of you."Hyoyeon said and they running upstairs.Tiffany still not sleeping.She reading a pregnancy books.She surprise because both of them running toward her.Hyoyeon take both Tiffany and Jessica's hand and hold it tightly while looked at bot of them.

"Let's get married..I'll prepared everything."Hyoyeon said proudly before she heard something.She look in front her and it was Jessica who already knock out."Sica yah,sica,wake up..."Hyoyeon shake Jessica body few times before she wake up.

"Ohh Hyo,I have some dream before.You proposed me and Fany.It was great if it happen."Jessica said.

"It's not a dream Sica,it is a reality..Will both of you marry me?I understand if you guys need some times to think about this."Hyoyeon said and let go of Sica."I'll give you guys some times to think about this.You don't need to rushed.I'll waiting for it.Now sleep guys.I guess today was a tired day right?I'm so sorry..Hehe,I love you guys.Sleep well and dream about me okay.."Hyoyeon said then left both of them who still in blur.She went to kitchen to have some water before going to her room where Hara was use.She saw Hara already sleeping and didn't want to bother her so she get her laptop thing before heading to a room where she use to working or study before.She doing her work and didn't realize she sleep on the table.

Tomorrow morning Mrs.Kim who wake up first started to prepare some breakfast because her daughters was here she make it little special and already make some healthy breakfast for Tiffany.She went to Hyoyeon's room first but sh saw Hyoyeon sleep at her old study room and just sleep on the table.She call few times.

"Hyo,Hyonie...Wake up,it's morning already.."

"Uhh Omma,alright I wake up now.."Hyoyeon yawn few times and started streching..Because she dance she don't want to get some body ached later.

"Why do you sleep here?Don't tell me you still having fight with two of them."

"No Omma,I'm just trying to finish my work..It's Sunday today,I want to having free times today."

"Okay,arasso now help me to wake up your sister with her girlfriend."

"They spend night here last night?I thought they went back to her house.Aishhh what a troublesome sister I have."Hyoyeon still babbling something even when she knock Taeyeon's door room.Taeyeon open the door after few minutes with just blanket in her body.

"Wow sis you still manage to do it even at Omma's house."Hyoyeon started her joke.Taeyeon who got embrassed by it pushed Hyoyeon.

"Get away your sister.I'll be down later."Taeyeon said and close her door room.

Hyoyeon then heading to her own room and started to wake up Hara.She want to play some jokes with Hara so she went to kiychen and take some peanut and grape.She also takes her old water gun before going to her room again.She put soe peanut on Hara's nose and few grape on Hara's mouth then she shoot water at Hara's pant and take a picture with her phone.After that she shoot water in to Hara's faces.Hara then wake up with all her faces and pants wet.She saw Hyoyeon already laugh hard on the floor.She saw her faces on the mirror with the peanut on her nose but she already eat the grape.Hara then chase Hyoyeon all around the house.Since both of them really great at running so it's hard to get each other.The noise they making make everyone in that house started to get down to see what happen.They saw Hara were chasing over Hyoyeon while Hyoyeon busy running away with her holding her phone.They stopped after few minutes.Both of them really tired.

"Let's stop now.You still like before Hyo,never change,hahaha"

"Yeah you too..I started hungry now.Come we get the breakfast.But I still have this Hara."Hyoyeon said while show Hara the picture she take before.Hara then slapeed Hyoyeon arm and hit her head.

"Hyo the silly girl,I have many picture of you like that from before."

"What the...You still keep the old picture of me??You better throw away all that or I send this to all our friends."

"Try it or I'l show those to you gilrfirends.."

"No please don't...."They kept quarralling and didn't realize everybody looked at them.They just stopped quarrel when they saw their plates already filled with food and started eat without looking at the others.They even eat like they didn't see food for a weeks.They never see Hyoyeon being like that even her own mother.She just like someone else in front of Hara.After they finish eating Hyoyeon and Hara started joking again.

"Hey sis what about we go out today?A date for both of you and playing for me and Hara,shopping for Sica and Miyoung?Pleaseeee,it's been so long I go out with this friend..."Hyoyeon said and show her puppy eyes to Taeyeon.

"Eww,don't show me that kiddo,alright we will later.."Taeyeon then knocked Hyoyeon head before running to her Sunny.Hyoyeon already in happy mood.She keep dance with Hara and shouted "Yeahhh amusement park...."Both of them shouted each other.The others just smiled look at them.

"Aishh I don't know why I have this two silly kids in this house."Taeyeon said before asking everyone to change their clothes.Meanwhile Hyoyeon already planned up something with Hara.They booked the amusement park that day because Hyoyeon also bought some share on the amusement park so it easy to her to handle it.She told Hara everything happen last night.Hara supported her and asked her to do a official proposed with rings and anything else.

They already get dressed and ready to go out.Hyoyeon take Hara,Tiffany and Jessica with her.Taeyeon,Sunny and Mrs Kim in Taeyeon's car.They went to shopping first.Jessica and Tiffany bought a lot of baby clothes with Mrs.Kim meanwhile Taeyeon and Sunny get couple-T and Hyoyeon and Hara already dissapeared to find a suitable rings.They then went to have lunch before heading to amusement park.Theres still lot of people.Hara and Hyoyeon already toward to roller coaster since they enjoy riding it.Jessica also follow them but Taeyeon and Sunny wanted to ride something for couple so they went to Ferris wheel with Mrs.Kim and Tiffany.Tiffany can't ride roller coaster since she pregnant.After few hours they got tired and sit on the bench.

Hyoyeon saw Tiffany and Jessica playing at the game booth.She went to them and saw Sica trying hard to win the white and pink bear that linked together.

"You want that bear?Let me help you.."Hyoyeo said and get ready to throw the balls toward the bears.At first she didn't get it and she tried again.At third tried she finally win and got that bears.Both Tiffany and Jessica really happy that day.Since it's getting dark Hyoyeon then bring them to the ice rink.They play for a while when Hyoyeon then decide to propose.She getting help from the workers to off the light for a while then a small light just focus to her she hold two boxes of rings and also rose started pour they.

"Sica and Miyoung,will you marry me?"Jessica and Tiffany really surprised by it and started tearing.She didn't expected Hyoyeon to prepared that.

"Yes we do,Hyo.."

"Yessss,Hara yah we succed now,Thank you for helping me.You must be on my wedding later or else I'll kill you."Everybody started laugh when they hear that.Hyoyeon then hugged both Tiffany and Jessica.

"We will take care each other from now on,get that?"

"Yes captain,hehe."Tiffany and Jessica answer it at the same time.Taeyeon and Sunny also happy for them.

"Why can't be romantic like your sister?Aishh I guess I choose the wong person."Sunny said jokingly.

"What?I'll show you romantic tonight when just two of us.."Taeyeon said seductively.

"Always like that.Can't we get married like them?"

"You want to marry me?Seriously?"

"Yes I do if you proposed but you never did."

"Okay tomorrow I'll prepared something..Hey sis want to get married together?Sunny said she want to marry me.."Taeyeon shout loudly.She really happy today.

"Good idea Tae,we can save our budgets right?Hahaha.."Hyoyeon said happily...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This story getting ending soon.I'm so sorry for not updating for so long.I have a exam and never get chance to open my stories...Thank to all my subcribers and to all who reading this stories.I'll tied to update as soon as I can the ending......