Chapter 11

Between Two of You

They comeback after two days.Hyoyeon don't even once talked to Tiffany after the incident.Jessica already knew about Tiffany's condition after Tiffany told her.Tiffany felt so sad that Hyoyeon didn't want to speak to her again.

Tiffany's POV

She out early again this morning and didn't even have a breakfast.Like the other day after we back from the vacation,today was no different from last weeks.It's been two weeks now after we back from the vacation.She also always back from the work so late.Jessica take care of me now.I can't satand to live here now.With Hyoyeon don't even talked to me like this,I'm gonna be crazy.My tummy getting bigger now.I went to check up few days ago and the doctor said I need to eat more nutricious meal so the baby can grow healthy.It'll be great if Hyoyeon can accompany me for the check up.

"I miss you so much Hyo."I thought to myself while leave alone at home.Hyoyeon already out with Jessica for shopping and having their date.I felt myself a scrap to her now.I felt i should suicide now.Theres no use for me to live anymore.So I take the knives and cut my own wrist and lying down on my bed.I didn't felt any pain anymore and slowly I closed my eyes when I heard someone shouted my name.i don't remember anything after that.

Hyoyeon's POV.

"Hyo...!!!"I heard Jessica  shouted my name.So run to her to see anything happens.

"Hyo,it's Fany,she tried to kill herself.There's so many blood on her bed."Jessica told me in panic voice.I went to Tiffany's room and look at her.I hold her then and brought her to my car and went the hospital.Imleft Jessica at house and asked her to packed Tiffany's stuff.I was so panicked.Why she been so stupid try to killed herself.I arrive at the hospital in 5 minutes.The nurse didn't let me entered to the emergency room together so I waited alone.I was so worried about her now.She shouldn't acted like that.What happen to the baby in her tummy now?It's 3 months now.I knew it when I follow her to check up secretly.I was keep thinking the possiblity and don't realize a doctor came to me and called my name.

"Miss,excuse me miss.."The doctor called me.
"yes,i'm sorry.."I smiled shyly.

"Are you Miss Hwang's relatives or what?"

"Ahh yes,I am.She's my girlfriends.Is she okay?What about the baby?"I asked panicly.

"Yes,she's fine now.Luckily you send her hurry or not she will dead now.The baby also fined.She lost a lot of blood so I'll let her rest for now.You can visit her after she was changed to ward."The doctor smiled to me before she left.I sighed and felt relieved for now.I called Jessica and told her about Tiffany's condition.She will come in an hour.I went to Tiffany's room and looked at her who laying so weakly.Her face looked so pale and her lips was so dry.I rubbed her face and kissed her forehead.Only the God know how I love her.She never appriciates that.Like 8 years before.She just played with me and never loved me for real.

"I love you so much Miyoung ah,why you doing this to me?You just played with me like you did before."I said and wipped my tears that falling from my eyes.I left her after I got the a text from Jessica that she arrived with TaeSun and SooRi couple.I went to my office and continue my work.I want to forget for awhile about Tiffany.I got a phone from Kahi unnie again today telling about Siwon.

Tiffany's POV.

I already awake when I heard someone entered my room.I stay silent and pretend to sleep after I saw Hyoyeon entered my room.I can felt her finger touched my face then rubbed it gently.She kiised my forehead and felt so warm after that.How I miss the kissed from her.Then I heard she say something so slow but I mange to hear that.

"I love you so much Miyoung ah,why you doing this to me?You just want to played with me just like you did before."I heard that,she sighed heavily after that and leave me alone again.My tears falling.She still remember the past.She thought I just played with her.I love her so much now.Why she can't see my love?I crying alone and wipped my tears after heard the footsteps come to my room.It was Jessie,TaeSun and SooRi couple come to visit me.All of them also brought me some baby clothes after knew that I was pregnant.They looked so happy.It will be great if Hyoyeon can happy like them too.

Hyoyeon POV

I got a called from Kahi unnie yesterday.She got infomation that Siwon already at Korea and anytime soon he will find Tiffany to kill her.I already ready to face him to deal about Tiffany.She's mine now and no one can take her from me anymore.Now she told me Siwon owns a clubs here and now I was infront of it.He busy dancing with one of the a girl at his place.I went to him and punch him at his face.He looking at me shocked then he smirked.

"Ahh the girl come to punch me is the one who take my 'dog's' before.How is she now?I bet she just used you right?To hide herself?What for?I didn't need her anymore.You can take her."Siwon said that make my blood boiled.I kicked him more and more to release my anger and punch him until his face already full with the blood and then I let my man take of him.He looks so dumb.Why Tiffany has to falling love with him"I thought without realizing he came to me and kick me at my tummy and punch me at my face.'Damn it this man,he got run from my man hand's.Now he running.I asked the man that I paid to run after him and he did it.He got Siwon after run after hin about 5 minutes.I hold my tummy and felt so hurt.Blood already running out from mouth but I wipped it.Do Young,the guy I paid to catch Siwon bring Siwon to me who waiting at my car.I punch him once again and kick him like he do it to me.

"Don't you ever try to meet Tiffany again.I'll make sure even a tip of her hair and your child can't you see for whole your life."I give him a warning.He looks depressed and try to get me luckily Do Young's guys protect me.

"Do Young shi,get his ID and bring him to police."I said to him.He nodded and brings Siwon who already looks so weak right now.But unfortuntately I was wrong.He running towards me and stabbed me with a knife that he had on her pants.I felt the pain at my tummy and saw Siwon smirked at me with her face full of satisfaction.Do Young went to get me and I don't remember anything after that.