chapter 14

Between Two of You

 

Tiffany wake up first that morning and she saw Hyoyeon still slept soundly on her bed and not even move her position.Tiffany smiled happily.She rubbed her tummy and talking slowly to her baby that's inside her.

"Baby,I glad I have you when I'm with your mummy now.She make me happy everyday.I hope you too will like her as soon as you were born."Tiffany smiled to herself.She looked at Hyoyeon who still sleeping and caress her face.She kissed Hyoyeon lips and played with it.She then lie down her head onto Hyoyeon's chest and hearing Hyoyeon's heartbeat.She then fell aslept once again on Hyoyeon's chest.

Hyoyeon wake up when she felt her chest so heavy.She opened up her eyes and saw Tiffany was sleeping on her chest.She moves Tiffany's head and body carefully.She touch Tiffany's tummy that already big now and rubbed it.Then she get out from the bed and called Jessica.

"Sica yah,when will you comeback?I already missed you."Hyoyeon said.

"Yah,I have a works,can you be understand a bit?I also missed you thats why I have to finished my works quickly and we can be together again."Jessica said trying to persuade Hyoyeon.

"Okay then,do your works well baby,I'll waiting for you.I'll called you again later."Hyoyeon said and hung up the phone.Jessica on the other hand actually just stay at SooRi couple's house.Jessica sighed heavily before joins the SooRi couple play a game.Hyoyeon then look at Tiffany who still sleeping on her bed.She doesn't know when Tiffany came and slept next to her.Hyoyeon then changed her cloth before went to kitchen and started cooks some Korean breakfast.Not too long after,Tiffany wake up and she was surprised because Hyoyeon was not next to her so she keep find her everywhere while crying.She then saw Hyoyeon on the kitchen cooked something while hearing on her Ipod.She sighed relieved.She want to hugged Hyoyeon from the back but she afraid Hyoyeon will scolded her so she just stay quiet and looked at Hyoyeon.

 

TaeSun couple.

"Tae baby,should we went to SooRi house today and spend time there with them and Jessica?I bet Jessie must be boring since today was Sunday."Sunny said and hold Taeyeon's hand.

"Great too babe,but before that can't we have our private time today?"Taeyeon said while raised her eyebrows and started to hugged Sunny tightly.

"Last night we already have right,do still want more?"Sunny asked and pinch Taeyeon nose.

"Of course babe,pleasee...."Taeyeon said using her aegyo before she pick p Sunny in bridal style and bring her to their bedrooms.

 

Hyoyeon already finished cooking and she turn around and she was shocked when she saw Tiffany was right behind her smiling like a idiot looking at her.She even jump due to the shock.Tiffany just giggle see that."Cute."Tiffany thought.

"What are you doing here?Why just sitting there?"Hyoyeon asked

"I want to hugged you but I afraid you will be scolded me again so I just stay here."Tiffany answers innocetly.

"What the hell she want hugged me?So she afraid too to me eh,keke.."Hyoyeon thought.

"Eat this,good for both of you and drink this too."Hyoyeon said and give Tiffany a glass of milk.Tiffany felt weird when she heard Hyoyeon said 'both of you'.She didn't remember about the baby.

"Hyo,who both of you that you mean?It's just you and me right now in this house."

"Miyoung ah,how can you forgot easily that you carried a baby with you?"Hyoyeon said and went to Tiffany and put her hand on Tiffany's tummy.Tiffany can felt her face already burn now.Then she heard Hyoyeon talked to someone.She found out Hyoyeon put her ears and talked with the baby in her tummy.

"Forgive your mom baby,she even not remember that she has you in her tummy.Eat well and you can come out healthy then.I'm sorry if we did hurt you when we were make out last time.I'm didn't know that you exist before."Hyoyeon said then she kissed Tiffany's tummy.Tiffany almost cry hearing that.Hyoyeon then rubbed the stomach slowly.Tiffany looked at her.

"What are you doing?"tiffany asked Hyoyeon.

"Nothing,I always want to rubbed the pregnant mom's tummy like this.Hehe."Hyoyeon smiled.Tiffany just let Hyoyeon played with her tummy.They just enjoying the moment.

 

At SooRi house.

Jessica plan to have party with them when Hyoyeon already get better.Yuri suggested to make a big party this as two of them want annouce something.Jessica just follow the flow and agree with suggestion.Sooyoung already excited to make the party.

"We should called Taeyeon and told her about this."Sooyoung said want to called Taeyeon but Jessica stopped her.

"We will tell her later.She will come this night and spend the night here.Sunny already text me before."Jessica told them.Sooyoung screamed excitedly.They want Hyoyeon just spend her time with Tiffany thats why they didn't called her so they can talk freely about the party.