Chapter 2

Between Two of You

Hyoyeon's POV

I cant believe it that i will meet her again!!My heart started to beat so fast.This is the feeling that I have before.Why she has to comeback to my life after many years?Aishh that Sica so mean didnt tell me anything.

Hyoyeon then stop infront of Tiffany.Tiffany recognised her immediately.She still remember Hyoyeon.
"Hyo,this is Tiffany Hwang that I told you before,and Tiff this Kim Hyoyeon that I told you,"Jessica introduced Tiffany when she saw Hyoyeon just looking at her with confused face when she the one who excited so much before.

"Hyoyeon,it so long since the last I meet you right?"Tiffany tried to make conversation with Hyoyeon when she saw Hyoyeon just nodded her head when Jessica introduced her.

"You guys already know each other?"Jessica and Taeyeon asked immediately.

"Well we use to be.."before Tiffany can finished her word Hyoyeon already take a walked toward the restaurant they go before to take her jacket and bag.Jessica glared at Hyoyeon when she pass the question.

"Since we she already arrive,lets go then before I late for my work"Hyoyeon tried to look cheerful although her heart already like crazy when Tiffany want to tell about them.

"Yeahh lets go everyone,I want to chat with Tiffany since we already not meet for so long"Sooyoung then grabbed Yuri and Tiffany hands.

After 20 minutes,they arrives at Hyoyeon's penthouse.Hyoyeon already off to work since she had a meeting at noon.Jessica didnt open her boutique just to welcomed Tiffany.Taeyeon joined them since she didnt have any class today.

"We should called Hyoyeon back after she finished her meeting today.We should make a party for Tiffany"Yuri suggested the idea.

"hey thats great.It's been so long since we have a party."Taeyeon and Jessica agreed about the idea.

"No need to do that guys,It will be a troublesome for you especially for Hyoyeon.She looked busy"Tiffany feel sad when Hyoyeon not talking with her in the car and avoided the question from her.

"Nahh I think Hyonie will liked the idea.I will called her to bought some food for the party."Taeyeon already dial Hyoyeon number.
"Hello sis,what's up?'Hyoyeon pick her phone after she saw the caller.

"Hyonie can you buy some food later?We want to have a party for Tiffany tonight"

"Got it,I have a meeting right now so bye!"Hyoyeon hung up the phone.

"See I told you she will agree"Taeyeon told the rest.

The other just smiled widely then started to clean Hyoyeon's house and put some party's decoration.

Jessica showed Tiffany her room that in front of Hyoyeon's room while Jessica's room were next to Hyoyeon's.

The rooms has a TV on the wall,double bed in the middle and even has a bathroom.Tiffany was impressed by the rooms sized and also the tidiness.

After change her clothes,Tiffany went to kitchen to help Taeyeon and Yuri to prepared the dinner and the food for the party.

While Taeyeon,Tiffany and Yuri prepared the food,Jessica and Sooyoung went to nearest shop to find some games and some party stuff also some ice cream and other food.

Meanwhile at Hyoyeon's office

"What should I do now?She will stay at my house and I had to see her everyday"Hyoyeon tried to avoid Tiffany as she can.She didnt want to fall in love with her anymore since she already had before.

Flashback at college

Hyoyeon POV

I will proposed her today and make her mine..After few minutes try to find her finally I meet her at the library.She looked so beautiful today as usual.Before I can called her i saw a guys come to her then they kissed passionately.My heart broke into pieces when I saw that.Why all of this happen to me when started to love somebody so deply like this?Why??I run away from the library to my flats.She my girlfriends then why she kissed that guy?So everything I hear about her is true.She cheated on me.I try to called her and just wanted to clear things up.Maybe its just a misunderstanding.

"yoboseyo,miyoung ah I wnat to meets you today"

"I cant met you again Hyo,I want to break up.I'm sorry"

She already said that before I can asked anything further.I cried loudly alone in my flats.
 

"Sica yah,she left me."I called Sica.

"Wait me Hyo"Sica hung up her phone then arrives at my flats few minutes later.She hugged me tightly.

"who's that person Hyo"Sica asked me but I never answer.Let this be just my secret.I cant told her about Miyoung or else she will be hurt.I know she loved me so much.

"I want to be a player like you.I dont want to believe in love anymore"

Ends of flashback

She packed arranged her desk neatly after finished her work and meeting today.She really hate to leave her desk uncleaned so she always cleaned it herself.

She stopped to buying some food as she remember Taeyeon want to have a party tonight.She also bought some drinks for tonight.She arrives at her house with tired and completely unready minded to faced Tiffany.

Meanwhile at house,Tiffany asked Taeyeon about Hyoyeon.
"Is Hyoyeon always cold liked that?"

"Noo,she definitely different.I dont know what happen to her.She change suddenly when she saw you at the airport before."Taeyeon also notices Hyoyeon just quiet and didnt talked so much when she laways the one who always joking around and talked so much.

"When you guys know each other?I'm a bit surprised before when you know her."Taeyeon tried to know about it.
"We know each other at college we attending together.But I dont know she's friend with Jessie"Tiffany hesiting to told about the truth.She then just keep it to herself.

Hyoyeon arrives 10 minutes before they started the dinner.Hyoyeon change to comfortable clothes before joining the rest for dinner party.They decide to make the party at SooRi's house since their house has a small park infront of it.They started to grilled the meat to make samgyupsal and the other food.While they grilled the meat,Hyoyeon opened a bottle of makgeolli that she bought before.They have a good night that night and Hyoyeon back with her sense of humour.She tried as hard to get rid the awkwardness between her and Tiffany.They started to talked about the past little by little.They started about their life.Jessica looked at both Hyoyeon and Tiffany that just chatting with just two of them since before.She gets jealous when she looked at Hyoyeon looked at Tiffany liked she in love with her.She swapped away that thought when she remember about the promise and Tiffany was her bussiness partner.She dont want that thougt ruined her friendship.

They finished the party at 1am.Jessica and Taeyeon already drunk after drink so much makgeolli so Hyoyeon had to carried both of them to her car since its already late.Yuri cant bid the goodbyes for as she had to carry out Sooyoung who also drunk after lose the game she played with Jessica and Taeyeon and she had to drink as punishement.Tiffany sit infront with Hyoyeon who driving the car.

"I'm sorry about the past,Hyo.I felt so guilty to you for the past.I left you just to follow the jerk."Tiffany started their conversation about their past.

"it's okay,it's the past now.Let just not talked about that anymore.I dont want to remember about the past anymore."

Tiffany felt her heart sank when Hyoyeon said she doesn't want to remember about their past.

"Does that mean you still mad at me?You hate me right?"Tiffany started to shedded her tears when suddenly Hyoyeon stopped her car.They already arrives at Hyoyeon's house.

"I never hated you Miyoung ah,I tried to hate you but I cant.I dont know why."Hyoyeon tried to hold her tears but its already falling so she wiped the tears away hoping Tiffany wont see it but Tiffany already see it.Hyoyeon then felt something crashed into her lips.

Hyoyeon POV

I felt something crashed into my lips.I looked up then saw Tiffany's faces just few incehs from me.She kissed me!Should I stay or moved my lips but I can't think i prope way so I just went with the flow.Seconds later I pulled away and looking at Tiffany who stared at me with her eyed smiled.That eyes never failed down make me falling for her.The kiss was really sweet and it was so different from many kiss i get before with random girl I slept before.

"I want to continue our love like before.This time I will never leave you again.And let me make you happy with me."Tiffany wanted to continue our relationship like before.Before I can replied to her I heard jessica kept my name.Then I was liked return to real world.What happen with Jessica if I couple up with Tiffany again?She never know anything about us.I never told her about Miyoung.

"Miyoung ah,let me think about this first.I need to clear up my mind.Hope you can wait for me."

"I'll waiting for you but you must let me to tackle your heart back.I will do anything to make sure your heart belong to me again.It seems your heart already change a bit after so long separation."

"Up to you.What I know I need some time to rethink about this.Ohh, I forgot,be careful while you want to tackle me because I dont want to responsible if anything happen to you.I must told you a secret.I have lot of fangirl around me"Hyoyeon tried to joking with Tiffany.

"You choding,I dont want to believe you.You always joking like this to scared me."

"Am I?hehe,come its getting late already.I dont want late for my work tomorrow."Hyoyeon wake Taeyeon so she can back to her own house.

"Jessie,wake up"Tiffany tried to wake Jessica.
"it's dont work to her Miyoung ah,Sica sleep like a dead person and if she wake up just get ready to face her icy attitude"Hyoyeon then lift Jessica to her house.She already used to lift Jessica so it just a simple work to  her.They kept talking in the lift.

"Wow I dont know you can be this sweet.Did you have anything special with Jessie?You look so closed just like a lover."Tiffany said that with a little jealousy in her voice.

"I'm always this sweet since before Miyoung ah.Its only you who didnt realizes it.You dont need to jealous about us,we're bestfriends since high school so it not weird at all."

"Fine then.I'm not jealous"Tiffany feel embrassed about it.

"Did Sica have show your room?"Hyoyeon asked after they enter her house.

"Yes,its infront of your room"Tiffany smiled shyly.

"It is?So goodnight then,it late now."Hyoyeon said it with monotone.Tiffany then kissed Hyoyeon cheek before she run toward her room.

"Sleep tight and dream of me Hyorengi"Hyoyeon so shocked when Tiffany called her 'Hyorengi'.She still remember.! I thought she already forgot about that.Hyoyeon then put Jessica at her bed.She look at Jessica who sleep so peacefully then she kissed Jessica forehead before heading to her own room.It really a long night,Hyoyeon thought before off to sleep

.

SooRi House

 

 

 

Hyoyeon's two storey penthouse.

 

 

 

 

Just update this chapter.This not good enough,I lost my ideas book that i have writen before.I will try to refined this story so please kepp supporting me and please comment.Dont just be a silent reader.Thank you.*bow*