Chapter 19

Between Two of You

3 year passed...

Hyoyeon watch Jessica who played together with their kids.The twins didn't even let their mommy catch them and Jessica looks like she already running out of breath but still can't catch both of them.Hyoyeon keep watching them.She still remember she watching Tiffany gives birth two of them and three of them making an effort to gives their names.Tiffany finally named them after few suggestion.She named the girl as Hyomin and the boy as Minjun.She really happy on that day not knowing Tiffany actually hide the fact that she had an complication when she gives birth and she can't live longer than a weeks.She only know the fact after few days later.She really mad at Tiffany but it doesn't last longer.She cried hard in front of Tiffany and that's the first time she show her weakness to her.Her tears slowly started to fall but she got shocked because she Jessica hold her shoulders and sit beside her.

"Hyo,what's wrong?Is there anything happen?Why do you cry suddenly?"

"Nothing,it's just dust and wind that blows here."Hyoyeon tried to hide her feelings but Jessica knews that and she slowly pull Hyoyeon into her embrace.

"I know you miss her and me too.Both of us love her and so did God.Look at me Hyo,I promised I'll never leave you and make you sad.We're married now so don't hide anything from me.I'm here for you and you also here for me right?"Jessica said that while holding Hyoyeon's face.Hyoyeon already smiled and kissed Jessica's lips.

"I never forget that Sica but coming here with childrens and you make me thinking about her and wonder how's she doing now.I'm so happy now with you and the kids and also the life we have now."Hyoyeon smile again and looking up to sky while holding Jessica on her laps.

"You know what Sica,I think Hyomin's face already looks like Miyoung with her eyed smiles and everything else.She's didn't have her father look and that make me relieve because it will remind me to something painful."Hyoyeon talking alone not knowing Jessica already sleep on her laps.Hyoyeon just realize that after Jessica didn't answer her question.She looked down and saw Jessica's sleeping face.She sighed 'Aishh,this ice princess never changes when it comes to sleep.'Hyoyeon then called the twins and asked their help to open the car's door since she's holding the sleeping Sica and like that they went home.

 

 

A weeks later

 

Hyoyeon's house now full with the kids and also her friends.Today is the twins birthday so Jessica and her planned a party since they already four now and will enter the school next year.Taeyeon and Sunny already at the yard helping Hyoyeon with BBQ while Jessica,Sooyoung and Yuri inside hiding the cake for the twins.Since a years passed Taeyeon and Sunny decide to adopted a kid make the family grow bigger both of them bought a house that have a yard so the kids will able to play well each other.

 

Sooyoung then help Hyoyeon with the ballons and the other things that need to hang up.They were so busy and didn't have time to look over where the kids were playing.Taeyeon and Sunny child named Junsu has kicked the ball so far and both of Junsu and Minjun were out of their house to find the ball.They finally found the ball on the middle road.Junsu who really want to take his ball went to middle road not looking for a car take coming in front him.Fortunately Hyoyeon take a quick step and take Junsu before the car coming.

 

But weirdly the car suddenly stopped in front of Hyoyeon.She want to applogize to the car owner but afer seeing him she didn't do that.The car owner looking at her and go out from the his car.

"Are you Kim Hyoyeon?"Hyoyeon got shocked and looking at him.

"Yes I am,what do you want,Siwon shi?"

"I want to meet Tiffany,can't I?I want to apologize at he for what I have done."Siwon said bitterly

"I'm sorry but Tiffany has passed away 3years ago.I'm sorry for that."Hyoyeon then grabbed both Minjun and Junsu hand went back to her house.She left Siwon who had a regretful face.She didn't want Siwon to know that he actually have childs because she already promised with Tiffany before.Tiffany didn't want Siwon knew that she gives birth to his child because she want told Siwon that she will do abortion after she knew Hyoyeon find Siwon.Hyoyeon sighed heavily after she looked Siwon left.

 

That night after the party,Hyoyeon take a rest in front of the swimming pool at the yard.The kids already sleep and so do Jessica.Only she can't sleep even after a tired day.She kept thinking about Siwon and how will Siwon actually come to look after his child.She's really worrying about that.She afraid of losing the kids and also scared she will break her promise with Tiffany.

 

She remember the last night she spend with Tiffany.Tiffany looks white as sheet and she never saw Tiffany like that.She crying bitterly that night while holding the twins as Tiffany really want to hold them herself bt she can't do that.Tiffany's tears falling non stop as she hold one by one her child.She left a letter for her twins for their birthday gift for every year.

 

Tiffany also spend some time with Jessica as she really had a lot to tell to Jessica.She's been with Tiffany until the end of her life and all she keep hearing from Tiffany's mouth is "Thank you for accept me back Hyo and I love you so much'.She felt herself crying when she remember that part.She already promised to Tiffany to take care of her child till the end and she will do anything to protect them.

 

She went to the twins room and looked at them.Both of them have Tiffany's nose and the eyed smile.It really make Hyoyeon remember about Tiffany again and again.She always hope that the kids will never asked about their father.After kissed their forehead,Hyoyeon then left them and headed toward her room.She thought Jessica already sleep earlier but she's wrong.Jessica still waiting for her and that makes her grins.She knew she will happy as long Jessica still with her.She really hope the happiness she had now will never takes from her.She then hugged Jessica and cuddled her.The warmness and the love she receive from Jessica will be enough for her to forget Tiffany and she really thank Tiffany coming back from U.S few years ago when they just meet.Because of her she will able to love Jessica as Jessica loves her and she will assures that.

 

"I love you Sica yah,don't ever leave me"

 

"I love you too before and after this Kim Hyoyeon."And with that they sleeping soundly after a tired day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally I'll able to finish this.I'm so sorry for not updating so long.Thank you to all my subscriber and also the silent reader who read this.This like a long journey to me to be able to finish this.Once again I'm sorry and also thank you and Happy New Year 2013 guys.And please looking forward for my new fics 'Here I Am For You'