The Birthday Party plans

Between Two of You

No One POV

Jessica waking up Hyoyeon by kissing her lips and shook her body lightly.

"Hyo,wake up,I'm back,"Jessica said.

"Sica,is it you?Ohh you're home..."Hyoyeon then fell asleep again.Jessica just giggled at how cute Hyoyeon was.Jessica thn pick up Hyoyeon in bridal style but unfortunately Tiffany was awake due the shock she after she feel Hyoyeon was not at her thigh anymore.She then saw Jessica was carry Hyoyeon.

"Jessie..When you're home?I'm sorry I didn't realise when you're home.Where you want to take Hyoyeon?Let her sleep more here."Tiffany said tried to keep Hyoyeon stay with her.

"It's okay Fany ah,I just want to take her to her room.You don't look comfortable sleep with her in your thigh right?Please continue your sleep in you room,you look so tired today.Is you keep yourself up lastnight to finished the design?Don't work to hard Fany ah it's not good for your body."Jessica said.

"Yeah I think you right.Then I should sleept more goodnight Jessie,"Tiffany said while wave her hand.Jessica just smile because Tiffany bid her 'goodnight' when its was just evening.Jesica then went to Hyoyeon's room and put Hyoyeon gently on her bed.She kissed Hyoyeon's cheek before went to her room and change her clothes.She then fell asleep next to Hyoyeon.

Meanwhile TaeSun and SooRi couple were gather together at Soori's house and started to discussed something.

"So what we're gonna do now for Hyo's birthday tomorrow?We should called Jessie and asked her to cope up with us."Sooyoung said that because she doesn't have any ideas in her mind.

"Why didn't we try to prank her before we surprised her tomorrow at her office.She take a day leave today so I bet she will be a bit busy tomorrow.You guys know right that Hyo really hate been disturbed when was busy so why don't we make her super busy tomorrow then one of you kidnapped her then brought her to our club and from there we surprised her."Taeyeon gives her ideas.SooRi couple smiled at each other.

"Thats great Taeyeonie but I'd like to add more.We pretends not to remember her birthday and don't even dare sends her a wish for her birthday or else she will know about our plans."Yuri tell her plans to make Hyoyeon forgot about her birthday.

"Tae baby why dont you tried to call Jessie and tell her about our plan.You know she liked this kind of thing right."Sunny said while give Taeyeon her phone.

"Yeah right and also that Tiffany girl.Why don't we went to her house today and make some stirred just to make her forgot about tomorrow.?"Taeyeon suggest.

"Awesome and we can have a dinner too.Why don't we just bought some food and have a dinner at her house?"Sooyoung said while rubbed her stomach.

"Yeah we can do that.I bet she must be happy."Yuri also agree with Sooyoung.Then all of them started their plan that night wand went to buy some food before went to Hyoyeon's house.

Back at HyoSica.

Hyoyeon was awake when she feel somebody was hugging her from behind.She opened her eyes and turned back.She saw Jessica was sleeping and hugging her body tightly like she was a teddy bear.She slowly remove Jessica's hand and leg from her body.She went to bathroomand washed her face to freshen up.She looking at clock.

"It's already 5pm."Hyoyeon then looked at Jessica face.She touch Jessica's cheek and kiss it lightly.The ice princess looked so cute when she slept and Hyoyeon can deny the fact as she started to kiss Jessica lips.Jessica awake when she feel someone kissed her lips.She saw Hyoyeon's face just few inches from her.She smiled and follow the flow.Hyoyeon open her eyes when she feel Jessica turn the kiss.Shen then pulled from the kissed.They continue the kiss once again.The kiss become roughly.But then they stopped during the air.

"Sica yah,I wanted to stopped being a player.Can you help me once again?"Hyoyeon said to Jessica.Jessica cant hide her shockness and dropped upon hearing that.

"What?Since when you decide that?Did you falling love with someone?Who?Then what about me?"Jessica asked non stopped make Hyoyeon smiled.She then pulled Jessica closer to her and wrapped her arm at Jessica's waist.

"I wanted you to stopped to princess.I think I falling for you now and I wanted a relationship with you but not now okay."Hyoyeon said while smiled widely.During hear that,Jessica's tears falling slowly.She been waiting for this moment for so long.

"Dont told anyone yet because I also have one more thing to say.I also falling for Miyoung once again.Can you accepted that?"Hyoyeon said that carefully.Jessica looked at Hyoyeon face with full of question.

"What do you mean you also falling for Tiffany?Then what about me?And what does it mean once again?What are trying to say actually?"Jessica asked curiously.

"Listen here princess,the one who broke my heart few years ago was Tiffany.She broke up with me then she left me to America.She is that person that i have told you before.Through this few weeks together with her make me realise I still love her but I also love you.So if I can,I want both of you be mine so I can be together with you and take care both of you.I know you will be mad at me and don't agree with my suggestion but is the only way I can think for us to be together.Can you accepted me Sica?"Hyoyeon kneeling for Jessica.For Jessica she cant think straight for now.Firstly she was happy and feel touched when Hyoyeon want to be with her but now she feel sad and also shocked from Hyoyeon's suggestion.

"I need a time to think about this Hyo,this is really difficult situation.You know right?"Jessica finally spoke up after ten minutes silence between them.

"Take as many as you want.I'll always waiting for your answer.Remember I love you so much and I dont want to through this life without you."Hyoyeon said while hoping Jessica to nooded yes.

"Okay Hyo,I need to rest more.i'll just have rest at my room.Call me when you need me."Jessica said before she went to her room.

"One done and now another one."Hyoyeon said while still thinking how she was going to tell Tiffany later.

She then went to kitchen cooks a dinner for all of them when she heard bell rang loudly.She went to opened the door.

"Hyo,I coming....!!!"Someone yelling from outside her door.Hyoyeon then opened the door but was hugged tightly by someone.

"Ahh Soo,let me go.I cant brethed now."Hyoyeon tried to pushed Sooyoung.Sooyoung let go of her after Yuri said "Yeahh baby,she looked blue already."Hyoyeon then exhaled the air loudly .

"Dont you ever do that again to me.I almost die."Hyoyeon gave Sooyoung a warning but look liked Sooyoung never heard that.

"Ouhh you here to sis and my sis in law too.Looking so cute today Sunny."Hyoyeon started to joking around.Taeyeon already pouted and glared at Hyoyeon.Hyoyeon noticed that but continuely flirt with Sunny.

"Hahaha dont be like that Tae tae,I just joking around.So Sunny Bunny,would you like to go out with me tomorrow nights?Taeyeonie was not around so will pick up you at 8 pm okay?"Hyoyeon said that so she can joking around with Hyoyeon who really sensitive.Taeyeon then started to chased Hyoyeon around her house.

"Kim Hyoyeon,come here.How dare you trying to go out with my girlfriends.Come here and I'll teach you now."Tayeon said while chasing Hyoyeon around.Both Jessica and Tiffany went out from their room due the noisy  around them.Both now had this question looked at their face.

"What happened to Taeyeon?"Jessica asked to Yuri.Yuri,Sooyoung and Sunny cant stopped laughing when they saw the sisters.

"Hyonie flirt with me while ago so the jealous Tae baby chased her."Sunny told Jessica and Tiffany.Taeyeon then stopped after she already run out of energy.
 

"You can stopped now Hyonie,aishh so tired.Hey all of you already here?I thought both of you still at the boutique."Taeyeon said when she saw both Tiffany and Jessica beside Sunny.

"Just a little running and you already tired?You so weak sis.."Hyoyeon said tried to provoked Taeyeon.

"Enough now Hyo.By the way all of us want have a dinner here.This Sooyoung said she really miss you.We already bought some food."Taeyeon said while smiling.

"Okay then.It's good you already bought some if not I have to used my money to order a lot of food for this shikshin."Hyoyeon said and pointing at Sooyoung.All of them laugh except for Sooyoung.

They started to prepared the food and setting the table.Half hour later,all of they get ready for dinner.

"woahh I can't waited now."Sooyoung said while take the pizza they bought earlier and started to eat.
Jessica sit beside Hyoyeon while Hyoyeon in the middle and Tiffany was at Hyoyeon's another side.They started the dinner and chatted happily among them.Jessica just quite fow few times when Hyoyeon feed her a piece of pizza that she already eat before.She looked at Hyoyeon who just smiled at her.

"Why looked so quiet Sica yahh.?Are you not eating now?Diet huh?"Hyoyeon said while using her aegyo.Hessica just melted hearing that but not to happy.She smiled a little then back to her ice cold attitude.

"Don't think too much or else you'll get sick."Hyoyeon whisper at Jessica's ear.Tiffany saw and she really jealous inside.

"Don't she think she really closed to Jessie?"Tiffany thought while glared at Hyoyeon who just feeding Jessica her pizza.

Hyoyeon then took a fried chicken and put it in Tiffany's plate.She miled at Tiffany as she knew exactly Tiffany was thought now.

"Don't be jealous.I want to talked to you later.Just two of us."Hyoyeon whisper at Tiffany.Tiffany smiled and her face's looked cheerful again.

"Baby,opened your mouth now ahhhh.."Taeyeon said tried to feeding Sunny some foods.Everyone just looks at them with disgusting looks at their face.Snny looked a bit shy when everyone now jst stared at them.

"Nice sis,a good view."Hyoyeon said.

"What?You does this too to Jessie so why can't I?"Taeyeon said defence herself.

Okay,okay.Now finished your food and left quickly because I ve some woks to do."Hyoyeon said dont want them stay to long.

"What the hell?Are trying to get rid of us?No way girl,I'l spend some times to play with Tiffany and Jessica tonight."Yuri said trying to stay and make her plan success.

"Yeah Hyo,we not even so much times together now as you always busy.I don't care tonight you must played with me."Sooyoung said while her eyes a bit teary.Hyoyeon think about it as she also cant resist for that.

"Alright then just a hour then I have to finished my job for tomorrow meeting."Hyoyeon finally cant resist Sooyoung's aegyo.

"Yayyy now lets play some games.Let try this 'Truth Games'.We spin the bottle then we speak some truth fact everytime the bottle stopped at someone.If the truth really shocking then she pass but if not she have to drink a glass of soju.I already bought that."Sooyoung explained the games rules.Everyone then clapped happily.

"Okay now we started our games.Yuri shi,spin the bottle now."Sooyoung act liked a MC.Yuri just follow her.The bottled was spinned now and its stopped at Taeyeon."Now Taeyeon tell something that you think in your mind right now."Sooyoung asked Taeyeon.

"Sunny ah,lets get married next year."Taeyeon asked Sunny bravely.Sunny was shocked as she started tear up hearing that.Everyone else also shocked hearing that.

"Okay Taeyeon pass.Why you so chessy huh?"Sooyoung said while cleaching her hands.They continue to played that until Hyoyeon's turn.

"Sica yah,Miyoung ah let us be together now.I want both of you be mine."Hyoyeon said while looking at both of them.This one really shocking everyone.Tiffany looks Hyoyeon with diesbelief face while Jessica seems space out when she hear that again but this time in front of everyone.

"Hyo,you joking right?"Taeyeon said while feel Hyoyeon's temperature.

"Aniyo,I'm really serious.I hope both of you can accept me and each others.I'll make you guys the happiest in this world."Hyoyeon said with her rare serious face.Everyone was so shocked.SooRi couple already had their mouth dropped.

"Hyo are you serious about this right?"Taeyeon still disbelief.

"Yeahh of course I am.Besides I also wanted to quit for being a player.Thats my promised before.I'll give time for both of you to think about this.You don't need to stress.It's simple.Take it mean you accepted me and leave it mean you can't be with me anymore.So think carefully because this is for our future."Hyoyeon said to both Jessica and Tiffany.Now excuse me.I have lot of work to be finished tonight."Hyoyeon said then ;eave all of them with their jaw dropped.

"What we're gonna to do now?Our plans can't be do in this kind situation.It will be so awkward now between them.I really don't know why she doing this.Jessie and Fany ah are you okay?I really dont know why she doing that.i'm so sorry.'Taeyeon said and she had this sorry look at her face.

"It's fine Tae.I'll talked to her later."Jessica said to reasure Taeyeon not to worry so much.The TaeSun and SooRi couple then leave Hyoyeon's house.Both of Tiffany and Jessica looked at each other as they didn't know what they have to say to each other but after 10 minutes in silence tiffany asked Jessica,

"So Jessie what are we going to do now?Seems like Hyo can't choose both of us and she want both of us being together with her.Are you willing to do that?I do because I really can't lose her anymore."Tiffany said.Jessica looked at Tiffany dumbfounded.She never thought that Tiffany will agree with Hyoyeon.

"You do?So tell me Fany ah,is anything happen between both of you yesterday that make you really want to share Hyo with me?"Jessica already know the answers as she saw some hickeys at Hyoyeon necks when they sleep together that noon.Tiffany blushed.

"So you not going to share Hyo with me?Thats great so I can have Hyo for myself.So you can leave and both of us can live  happily together here."Tiffany said without realizing Jessica's face change hear that.

"Who said I'm going to leave and not be with Hyo?Okay fine then,we share her together but with I wanted to see who's going to be Hyo's favourite one after this."Jessica said while challenging Tiffany.

"Arasso,who's scared?I/m going to make Hyorengi just pay attention to mine."Tiffany said while glared at Jessica.There was electricity coming out of their eyes.Both of them  then went to Hyoyeon's works room.They both entered the room without knocking it first.They looking at Hyoyeon who talking to someone at her phone.

"Yahhh are both of you not knowing how to knock the doors first?Yes,I will call you later.There something I need to settle down first."Hyoyeon then hung up her phone.

"Hyo I accepted that to be together with you.!!"Both Jessica and Tiffany shout at the same time.Hyoyeon smiled hearing that.
"Are you guys really?I'm so happy now.But can you guys not shouting at me like that again?Aishh..."Hyoyeon then opened her drawer then take a box of blue colour.She then opened the box that has contains three bracelet that has few diamond at it.

"This is I bought for both of you before.The colour was diffrent between me and both of you.Mine is blue while for you guys is pink.I really hope you guys don't fight with each other and if anything problem happen for one of you let me know it and we can solve it together."Hyoyeon said while put the bracelet at Jessica hand's first then Tiffany."I know this relationship is weird but I love both of you and I can't let go of you easily.I promise will try as much as I can to make both of you happy being with me."Hyoyeon said while squeezed both of them hand.Tiffany and Jessica felt so touched by Hyoyeon's word but still they want to fight for Hyoyeon's love.Both Tiffany and Jessica then gives Hyoyeon a kissed on her cheek but they manage to glared at each other.

 


 

 

 


 

 

 

sigh...another boring cpter..

please subscribe and comment..

maybe my stories not good enough yet so I keep making mistake so sorry...