Maldives and Happy

Between Two of You

They arrives at Maldives at morning so they went to breakfast while waiting for the boat to pick them to the island.After an hour,they were pick up by the boat to the one of the islands there.The view was really awesome.Three of them was in awe with the view.

 

 

 

 

 

They arrives in front of their hotel after 45 minutes riding the boat.Hyoyeon got a room with three bedroom so they will not be fight for and it easy for them so she can be with in private for every night  and she already had a plan to shere with both of them.

Tiffany's room

 

Jessica's room

 

And Hyoyeon's bedroom

 

and their living room

They so surprised and happy with their own room.And they even have a swimming pool in front of their room.

 

They quickly change their clothes and unpacking their thing and get ready swim together.Three of them came out and wearing bikini for swim.They really excited and can't wait anymore.Hyoyeon put sunblock for JeTi and herself before swim.They swim for an hour and got really tired so dont want to get up for a dinner.Hyoyeon then get a room service to order their dinner.They have a great dinner that night.They eat on their living room then sit infront of their pool after dinner and watching the sky together before went to sleep.

Tomorrow morning,Hyoyeon up early and streaching alone before swim for awhile at the pool as a exercise.She swim for 30 minutes and don't realise Tiffany who also awake and watching Hyoyeon from the living room.She smiled but just for a while."What should I do now?I really falling love with her now.I thought this feeling never come to me again.She's too kind and I'm doing this to her.What should I now."Tiffany thought and rubbed her stomach gently.She then ignored the thought for a while and went to Hyoyeon who just finished swimming.She hugged Hyoyeon from back and just keep quiet enjoying the hugged.Hyoyeon felt stranged with Tiffany when she actually a talkactive but just keep quiet today.

"hey,what's wrong?Is there anything wrong happen?You can tell me."Hyoyeon the pulled Tiffany and hugged her while rubbed her hair gently.

"Nothing Hyo,just miss you.It's feel so long I didn't hugged you.Can we stay like this for a while?"Tiffany hide her face in Hyoyeon's embrace.Hyoyeon then rubbed Tiffany's back gently.They parted after they hear bell rang.Their breakfast was send after Hyoyeon make a request last night.Hyoyeon then waking up Jessica who eally in the good mood that morning.She kissed Hyoyeon cheek after wake up and getting a shower and dress up before asked Hyoyeon to acompany her walked around the island.Tiffany don't want to follow them so she just rest in their room for whole day.

Hyoyeon and Jessica cameback to their room at noon so they can have a lunch with Tiffany.After dinner,Hyoyeon asked them to dress up and brought them to the beach.They played together at the until late afternoon.Tiffany mood cheer up a bit then that morning.

For a weeks,they spend their time together happily.Hyoyeon make a contract for them to sign that they will never fight to each other anymore.She even give them a dress each other that she bought it herself for exclusive dinner with her at their 4th night together.

 

She even bought them ring for each other to show up that they were a couple.

 

They three wearing the same rings.This make Tiffany and Jessica touched and cried a lttle.They never expected Hyoyeon be so sweet to them.In other hand Tiffany felt so guilty.She been loved so much by Hyoyeon.She never expected that.This make her love Hyoyeon more than before.Both of them kissed Hyoyeon cheek after received their couple rings.They love it so much.Time passed quickly.Aday after tomorrow,they will leave Maldives and back to Korea.They felt sad but happy cause this vacation make them relax for a bit and forget their problem a little while.Tonight was Tiffany's turn to sleep with Hyoyeon.Last night already Jessica's.It's was Hyoyeon condition to divide the night with them this way so they don't have to fight each other.Tiffany knock Hyoyeon's room door.She heard Hyoyeon voice asked her to entered so she opened the door and entered .She saw Hyoyeon at the balcony look at the sky that was full with the star.

Tiffany then hugged Hyoyeon from back.She really love to hugged Hyoyeon from back.

"Hyo,the sky so beautiful tonight,right?"Tiffany said and wrapped her hand around Hyoyeon's waist.

"Yeah,it is.You want to drink anything?"Hyoyeon said pulled herself from Tiffany's hugged.

"No thanks.Hyo,can I asked you something?"Tiffany said and looking at Hyoyeon's face

"Yeahh sure,anything babe."Hyoyeon then pinched Tiffany cheek.
"Why you looked so cold to me lately?You dont even touched me like before.We never once make out here.You said it will be like our honeymoon.So why do you acting like this?"Tiffany asked Hyoyeon.She really depressed about this.Hyoyeon be so cold to her after 4th days they at Maldives.

"You want to know why??Because I don't want you to risk your life and the baby in your tummy right now.!!I got the phone called from Kahi unnie few days after we reach here.The news I heard from her make me felt this world has ended infront of me and I stil not dead.You used me Miyoung ah.You didn't even love me right?You just want a protection from that guys.What is his name.?Ahh right,Siwon.You pregnant his child and he want to kill you just because you don't want to abort the baby and you came to Korea to hide and yess you find the safeir,my house with me,right?Why you do this to me?Am I wrong to love you once again huh?Answer me.."Hyoyeon can't hold herself now.Tiffany who hear that just crying.She looked at Hyoyeon before she speak.

"Hyo,I'm so sorry.I didn't expect you to investigated my life. Yes,all of the sayings was true.I run from him.He want to kill me.I thought if I get you,I'll safe beside you and you will protect me.Please forgive me Hyo,and please don't throw me away.I didn't know where I have to go anymore.I only have you now.I realize now that I have falling for you after more time we spend together."Tiffany said while crying.She tried to hold Hyoyeon's hand but Hyoyeon didn't let Tiffany do it.

"Hyo,please..Have a pity on me and this baby.I love you now and not him anymore."Tiffany pleased Hyoyeon but Hyoyeon didn't listen to her and went out of her room then take a walked at the beach.Tiffany left alone and cried out her heart.She didn't expected Hyoyeon will find out like this.She plan to told her about this when they went back to Korea.She also didn't expected all this happened when her heart already love Hyoyeon so much.She couldn't live without Hyoyeon now.Hyoyeon was everything for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Took me little while to write this..

Enjoy..