The Beginning

Between Two of You

Tomorrow morning.

Tiffany and Jessica wake up at the same time.Both of them feel blankly about last night.So they assumed it just a simple things.They get a warm and nice bath and then just smiled when they thinking about last night.Both of them then saw a sticky note on the fridge.It's from Hyoyeon.

        Dear Miyoungie and Sica,

        I'm sorry I'cant accompany both of you today as I really busy and maybe cant even meet you guys for lunch either.So I already prepared some breakfast for today for both of you.I hope we can meet for dinner together.Enjoy your breakfast.Love both of you....

                                                                                                           Love from 

                                                                                                                                                    Hyo

 

 

Both Tiffany and Jessica smiled.BUt then they started remember the bet.They started stared at each other.But then they thinking about their works and started their breakfast without talking much.

Meanwhile Hyoyeon was really busy with her job.She keep doing her job until it noon and she started her meeting  for an hour and half and she don't even taking her meal for that day.At 4 pm she has a dance class.Her stomach was really hurt.She has gastrict but no one know about that even Taeyeon.She keep it a secret for herself as she doesn't want to make everyone worried about her.After her class she went to her office room to take her bag but unfortunately she collapsed infront of her office room.Luckily SooRi couple was there to take Hyoyeon to her club but they turn out in shocked when they found Hyoyeon collapsed and they rushed bring Hyoyeon to the hospital.Sooyoung then called Taeyeon and Jessica to inform them about Hyoyeon's condition.Jessica who was shocked then pull Tiffany's hand and bring her together to the hospital.

"Jessie,what happen?Where are we going now?You seems so worried."Tiffany asked panicking.

"It's Hyo,Fany ah.She was found collapsed at her office room alone and the SooRi couple already brought her to the hospital."Jessica explain to Tiffany.

"What??How can she can collapsed??How is she now??We better be faster Jess."Tiffany said after knew the news.Ten minutes later,they arrives at the hospital.Both Tiffany and Jessica were running to Hyoyeon's room.They arrives at Hyoyeon's room and saw the SooRi couple was sitting outside the room.Jessica rushing to them first to ask about Hyoyeon's condition.

"Yuri,how was her condition right now?Is it bad?What happen to her?"Jessica asked Yuri nonstop.

"Woahh easy there Jessie,she's fine.She had gastric for so long already.She not taking her breakfast and lunch for today si it worse for her."Yuri told Jessica what the doctor has told her before.Upon hearing that,Jessica and Tiffany sigh in relieved.But they still worried.All of them knew Hyoyeon kind so busy lately even doesn't have any time for herself.

"I'm felt bad for Hyo.It was her birthday today yet she get that kind of disease.We already plan to celebrate it today."Sooyoung said that slowly.Jessica and Tiffany was shocked hearing that.Jessica does not even remember Hyoyeon's birthday that day.As for Tiffany,she doesn't even know about that.That was their opportunity but the they missed it.Both Tiffany and Jessica then entered to Hyoyeon's room and saw Hyoyeon's pale face.They felt sorry towards Hyoyeon as they don't even remember nor knew about her birthday.

Hyoyeon wake up with not much memory in her head saw both Tiffany and Jessica beside her bed.

"What happens to me?Where am I?I need to back to my office.Theres still work left and I need to call someone."Hyoyeon said still worrying about her works.

"Hyorengi,you collapsed at your office.You must rest a lot.You have gastric and you still not eating anything today.Here,I bought some porridge for you just now.Eat it when it still hots."Tiffany tried to feed the porridge to Hyoyeon but Hyoyeon refuse to eat it.

"No,I don't to eat anything now.I need to finish......."Hyoyeon collapsed once again.Tiffany rushed called the doctor.

"Hyo,wake up.Hyo!!Wake up baby,I'm here."Jessica tried to awake Hyoyeon up.The doctor arrives and she do the check up once again.

"She's too tired because she not eating anything for today and I hope both of you can leave her for tonight for her to rest.Please came again tomorow.She need to be here for at least 2 days."The doctor who named Fei told them.The two of them went home with their heart felt sad.They just stay in their room not talking to each other as they felt to worried about Hyoyeon.Taeyeon then called Jessica as she can't not go to visit Hyoyeon as she need to replace Hyoyeon to make her job.Luckily it was not too much and she can do it slowly as she want to give Hyoyeon a vacation after she can go out from the hospital.

"Hello Jessie,how was Hyoyeon's condition?Is she okay?"Taeyeon asked worriedly.

"Hello Tae,yes she's fine but she knocked up again after she wake up for 5 minutes.She don't want to eat and just remember about her works.It seems she be a workaholic lately."Jessica explain Hyoyeon's condition to Taeyeon.

"Yeahh I think so.It's also been some times since she take a long holiday right?I think it's will be better if give her 2 weeks holiday.So she can have a vacation.When will she can out from the hospital?"Taeyeon oce again asked Jessica.

"Maybe tomorrow.She seems so weak tonight.I'll visited her again with Tiffany tomorrow."Jessica said her last word before hung up.She went to Tiffany room and knocked her door.She hear Tiffany's voice then she entered the room.

"Fany ah lets not fight for awhile.Hyo got sick and Taeyeon already give her 2 weeks for her to go on vacation.Lets plan a vacation with Hyo together and make her happy for now.Besides both of us loves her right?"Jessica trying to change the situation between them.

"Yeah right and I don't want to lose her either.Not anymore.I had lost her once because of myself and I dont she left me.So Jessie for Hyoyeon's sake it better we just get rid our bet for a while,deal?"tiffany wanted to handshake with Jessica.Jessica accepted it for now.

Tomorrow morning they went to the hospital together.This time they brought some porridge that Taeyeon make as she once again can't come because of Hyoyeon's works.Sunny also can't come as she as Taeyeon's secretary need to help her to finished all the works.Since it's just early in the morning so there's not many people.Both of them heard Hyoyeon's laugh when they reach at her rooms.

Hyoyeon's POV

I was awake this morning and felt some pain in my stomach.And also hungry.I remembered now.I was in pain last night when I talked with Tiffany.I don't remember anything after that.Then a really beautiful doctor came in to my room and started to do some check up.

"How do you felt this morning Ms.Kim?Better?"she asked me.She wearing a name tag 'Dr.Wang Feifei'.So I replied to her in sweet way.Trying to flirting with her.

"Already better Dr.Wang.Can I home today?"I smiled sweetly at her.She smiled back.Her smiled was charming and gorgeous at the same time.She went to me and looked at my report.

"Yes you can home today Ms Kim.Your condition look stable enough and you just need some more rest for few days and get healthier food.Seems like your friends really worried of you.They even want to stay up here to accompany you.The one with cold glared keep asking me if she can stay here and eyedsmiled one keep asking to brought you home."Dr.Fei told Hyoyeon.Hyoyeon just laughed when she now remember about Jessica and Tiffany.She felt herself the luckiest person in the world because she had two girlfriends who really cared about her.

"They not my friends but they were my girlfriends."Hyoyeon told the doctor.She felt really comfortable to talk with Dr.Fei even they just met and know each other as a patient and a doctor.

"Ohh really?They must be lucky having you as their girlfriends.Looks like I was too late for the place."Dr Fei joking on Hyoyeon.Hyoyeon laugh loudly as she feel so happy today.

"Do you love both of them?"Dr.Fei asked once again as she likes to pokes fun of Hyoyeon.

"Yeah,I really do and I don't want to lose any of them.But you know Dr.If I got know you earlier maybe we can ended up together."Hyoyeon joking and both of them laugh together.Thats when Tiffany and Jessica arrived together and stared at them.Hyoyeon stopped to laugh.She saw the 'jealousy face' on Tiffany and Jessica's face and knew exactly what they thinking about.

"Excuse me Ms Kim,I'd better go first.Anyway it's so great got to know you today."Dr Fei said while waving her hands to Hyoyeon.

"What is that Hyo?You said you want to stopped being a player and what was that?You still manage to flirting even we here worried so much about you."Jessica already attacked Hyoyeon.

"Relax princess,she just do her job.She just finish checking my body and told me I can back home today.She just asking me about two of you who keep asking her permission last night.So I told her both of you were my girlfriends so its not weird if you asking her like that."Hyoyeon explained the situation.She don't want both of them having a wrong thought about her.

"Really?You can home today Hyo?I'm so glad.By the way Hyo,Taeyeon already give you 2 weeks holiday starting tomorrow.She want you have a nice vacation and just tell her where do you want to go and she will pay everything."Jessica told Hyoyeon the great news.

"What the??I can't just leave my works like that.I want to started the works tomorrow."Hyoyeon said sternly.

"No you cant Hyorengi.Taeyeon already does all your unfinished works.You can started the vacation without having the thought of works anymore."Tiffany finally spoke up after be in silence in few minutes.

"Yeah Fany was right Hyo.We can go together.Just like honeymoon for us."Jessica said that part slowly but Hyoyeon manage to hear it.She smiled inside herself.

"Yeahh Hyorengi.And it's also for your birthday."Tiffany said and remember about Hyoyeon's birthday.

"My birthday?When?"Hyoyeon asked Tiffany dumbfoundedly.Tiffany and Jessica giggled.They then kissed Hyoyeon at her cheeks.

"Its already yesterday Hyo.How can you herself can forget your own birthday.?"Jessica then laughed together with Tiffany.

"Is it?Aisshhhh so busy lately."Hyoyeon laughed together with Tiffany and Jessica,

"Anyway Hyo,where you want to go for vacation?"Tiffany asked cannot hide the happy face.

"Firstly,I want to go to Japan for few days.Theres a place I want to go there.Then we can go to  Maldives for a weeks as I always want to go there."Hyoyeon tell them her plans after think for a while.

"Yeayyyy,I love it Hyo.Finally vacation."Both Jessica and Tiffany shouted excitedly together.

"Wait a second.Why you guys so happy?Isn't it supposed to be me who be happy as I go there alone and can looking for some hot chicks too?"Hyoyeon asked playfully.Both of Jessica and Tiffany stopped jumping around then glared at Hyoyeon.
"What did you say just before?"Tiffany asked coldly.Jessica just looking at Hyoyeon with her icy eyes.
"Just joking you guys.So sensitive."Hyoyeon said while smiled.

"Don't you ever say any girl's name infront of us."Jessica gives Hyoyeon a dead warning.Hyoyeon then hugged both of them and smiled happily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

preview..

anothe long and boring chapter..

but there some fight between three girls in another chapter..