Chapter 13

Between Two of You

"Hyo..!!!Finally I got to see you.Look at yourself.Why you hurt yourself badly like this?"It was Sooyoung who just come  with Yuri.Sooyoung hugged me tightly.

"Soo,I can't breath."I said and tried to let go from her hugged.She finally let go of me.Then I saw Do Young also come with them.

"Guys,I want to have a talk with Do Young for a while.Do you mind to get out for a while."I said.

"Sure Hyo,but not too long.We want to find Jessica so you can have a talked with him."Yuri said and pulled Tiffany and Sooyoung with her.I sighed relieved.

"Do Young shi,please lock the door.I don't want any of them eavesdropped our conversation later on."I said to him.He looked the door and then standing beside me.

"I want to know where did you send Siwon now?"

"I send him to the police but the police didn't have enough proof to put him in the jailed.So I just let go of her."

"What?You letting him just like that?I want you to find him again and this time just killed him,got that?And please find me a house at America and buy it.And also the plane ticket to there in this month.I want to send Tiffany there.She can stay there with her baby.She doesn't love me so I shouldn't keep her beside me right?"I said to Do Young and he just nodded.He then asked my permission so he can find information about Siwon.

Meanwhile Sooyoung,Yuri and Tiffany already found Jessica at the cafe in front of the hospital.They then have their breakfast there together.

"Fany ah,have you talked with Hyo.?"Jessic asked Tiffany who just looked to quiet then other.

"Aniyoo..She just quiet when I tried talked to her.I think she still mad at me."Tiffany said while her eyes already teary.The others just looks at her then Jessica hugged her.

"I know what  you is did wrong to her but I also know you love her right?Same with me.So I wanted you try to make her happy once again.I'll leave you two alone when she will home in this weeks.I want you to take of her and make her be the 'Old Hyoyeon'that we know before,okay Fany?"Jessica asked while looking at Tiffany and patted her head.Tiffany nodded her head while crying."I'll take care of you this time Hyo and break the thick ego of yours"Tiffany thought to herself.

A weeks later.

Hyoyeon already get home after a weeks been in hospital.She looking so happy eventhough her tummy not fully recovered.She needs to do dressing by herself at home and put the cream and also change the bandage herself.She always asked Jessica help even Tiffany just next to her.Jessica sigh when Hyoyeon called her.She even exploded once because Hyoyeon called her when she was really busy with her works and what make her want to angry is Tiffany just always ready next to Hyoyeon but Hyoyeon doesn't want Tiffany to help her.After a weeks Hyoyeon home,Jessica left her with Tiffany because she had outstation works to do.That makes Hyoyeon uncomfortable.Even Tiffany didn't say anything she really hate the awkward situation between them.Until the third days Tiffany finally make a move when she once again tried to talked to Hyoyeon.It came easy that day.Tiffany just finished make the dressing for Hyoyeon and she brought a glass of water for Hyoyeon then she sit beside Hyoyeon and hold Hyoyeon hands.Hyoyeon didn't even rejected.

"Hyo,I know it's awkward between us now but please listen to me."Tiffany said slowly and looked at Hyoyeon who just staring blankly over the window."I know you're listening now.I just want to you to know that I'm sorry for all what happen before.I didn't mean it.I know I was wrong but please forgive me."Tiffany said while crying.Hyoyeon just looked at her then said

"Go packing your stuff.Do Young will pick up you later,I already bought a house for you in LA.You can stay there.You will board tonight."Hyoyeon said sternly without lookiong at Tiffany.Tiffany was surprised.

"Noo Hyo,don't do this to me.I don't want to leave you.I can't lives without you.Please Hyo...I love you.I can reassured you that this will not like before.I really love you.Hyo look at me please."Tiffany sobbing and hold Hyoyeon's face.She kissed every part of Hyoyeon's face.

"Hyo,don't do this please,I don't want to go.I want to stay with you,please.."Tiffany still cying so hard and hold Hyoyeon's hand and kissed it.

"You don't love me Miyoung ah,I'm just a dumber that you used for your sake.I didn't deserve for you.Just please back to LA.You just hurt yourself and me when you're here."Hyoyeon said and looking at Tiffany.

"No,I love you now.I can't leave you.I want to be with you till the end.Please accept me Hyo."Tiffany said.

"Alright then.Just do what you want.I don't want to do anything with you."Hyoyeon finally give in.

"Thank you Hyo,let me take cared of you since Jessie was not here.I will win your heart back."Tiffany said and smiled at Hyoyeon.