New Rival?

Between Two of You

They spend the day at Japan with no fun when Hyoyeon always been taken by Sunye.Even she not taken she will be with Kahi to dance the new moves together.

Today was their 3rd day in Japan and tomorrow all of them will be depart to Maldives so the JeTi want to spend their time to shopping together with Hyoyeon on their last day in Japan.So they went to the academy so that they will avoided Sunye.But they ot shock when they arrived at the academy that noon.There so many girls who just be there to watching Hyoyeon and Kahi dance together.But almost all the girl was Hyoyeon's fan.Not only that when the two went to Hyoyeon to talked all the girl even glared talking bad about them.

 "Hyo,we wish you can company us to shopping this afternoon.You always spend your time here or with Sunye kids."Tiffany said and pouted .Hyoyeon smiled looking that cute face.

"Arasso you guys,I'll be with you guys after this class done,okay?"Hyoyeon said and patted both JeTi head.Hyoyeon then continue to practice her steps with Kahi.

After one hour later,their practice was over and the new dance choreography that they practice together finally finished be drawn.They satissfied and they end the dance.

"Gomawoyo unnie.We finally finished this dance.So unnie did you investigated the case that I told you last month?"Hyoyeon said and looked at Kahi's face.

"yes I do Hyoyeon,she broke up with him a month before she arrives here.You know I also knew the guys want to kill her for a reason i still couldn't find the reason.She have a fight with her father so thats why she back here.I want you be careful with her.I know sh the one you oove now but I still feel something wrong about her."Kahi explain to HYoyeon the news she got before.

"Don't worry unnie,I will.If something happen I'll call you or if that my fault let me face it by myself.By the unnie,please say thank you to Sunye behalf me.She did amazing job to make the two jealous when I with her."Hyoyeon said and hugged Kahi for the help she got.Both of them splitted as Hyoyeon went to a shopping complex then wait for JeTi there.The two arrives in 15 minutes later and found Hyoyeon flirting with a girl at the cafe's counter.Both of them went to Hyoyeon's back and shoot a laser to the girl who Hyoyeon's flirting with.The girl feel scared looking then went to inside before Hyoyeon managed to get her phone number.She still didn't realize her girlfriends at her back."Damn it,what happened to her."Hyoyeon said.Suddenly she heard someone talking to her.

"Still manage to flirt ehh Kim Hyoyeon?"Tiffany said with monotone.Jessica glared her famous icy look.Hyoyeon then looked back and saw them.She smiled and put her innocense face as usual.

"OOhh you guys here?Sorry didn't realised.So where we want to go first?"Hyoyeon tried to change the tensed mode.

"Don't try to change the topic Hyo.Don't you remember your promised before?"Jessica speak up when she feel Tiffany to soft with Hyoyeon.

"Yeah I am.Just too bored waiting for you for so long.Let's go,not in the mood the flirt anymore."Hyoyeon then pulled the both's hand and walked to cinema.They watched a movie,shopping,played at amusement park and have a dinner together.That night they packed their thing and sleep without any fight because the tiredness.

Tomorrow morning after breakfast,Kahi and Sunye send Hyoyeon,Jessica and Tiffany to the airport.Sunye crying hard because she really love Hyoyeon for real.Hyoyeon wipe the tears at Sunye's eyes.

"Don't crying like this Sunye,your eyes will red and you don't want me looked at your unbeautiful face right."Hyoyeon trying to console Sunye.Sunye who feel touched then kissed Hyoyeon lips and this make everyone dropped their jaws even Kahi.Hyoyeon then pulled herself and patted Sunye's head lightly before give her a kissed at the cheek.Jessica hissed Hyoyeon for doing that.THey then depart after an hour.Hyoyeon told Kahi that she will come again to Japan in few month for a bussines trip.