Chapter 15

Between Two of You

Meanwhile at Hyoyeon's house.

Tiffany already done change Hyoyeon's bandage.Hyoyeon just let her do it today.Tiffany smiled when she already done with her works.She want to get up when suddenly Hyoyeon pulled her to sit next to her.She was surprised.

"Sit here a little while.There's something I want to asked you.I hope you can open up with me this time.Don't hide anything."Hyoyeon said.Tiffany the sit next to Hyoyeon.

"Why you don't want to abort the baby before?Miyoung that I know 8 years past didn't like the kids.So what make you want to keep it?"Hyoyeon keep asking.Tiffany sighed before she answer that.

"I remember my mom that left me when I was 14,Besides I cant think of anything that time.I'm also afraid to abort this baby.At first,I just want to lives myself with the baby but appeared at airport when I arrives here at first.Truly said I didn't even remember who you are at first.I tried to recall then I remember you're the one that I played before.After a weeks here,I got the information that Siwon also here so I need to make a move to protect myself.The closeness between you and Jessica makes me jealous.So I said to myself why I don't try to be with you once again.No doubted that you still love me and I just keep follow the flow until oneday I relize I actually in love with you.The way you cared about me was different from the other.But then I notice you tried to keep yourself away from me.When we were at Japan,even it looks like you cared about me a lot but I know you didn't want to be alone with me." Tiffany ends her stories.Hyoyeon already know that Tiffany still thought her as just a fling before.She can tell from the way Tiffany looks at her.

"Thank you for telling me all this.I'm sorry if I had done something that make you felt sad.Please help me called Jessica to back here,She doesn't need to stay at Yuri's house for this long."Hyoyeon said.Tiffany was shocked.She thought Hyoyeon didn't know that Jessica stay over at the SooRi house.

"How do you know..?"Tiffany asked.

"How did I know that?Just when I called her this morning,I heard Sooyoung was screaming.So it's easy to find out about this.And Miyoung ah,I still prefer you to back to LA.Siwon already gone so theres nothing you need to afraid of now."Hyoyeon said then get out from couch.Tiffany can't believe that Hyoyeon know her palns with Jessica.So she called Jessica after the dinner.

"Jessie,she already know about our plans and she want you back as soon as you can."Tiffany said.

"What?How?She really a genius.Then what we will do now?Ahh I got an idea.Why don't you just left her nd come here tonight.I want to see if she can lives without us.I'll close my phone started tomorrow.When she can't stand anymore she will find us,right?"

"Okay then,we follow your ideas.Thats not bad either,then see you  later."Tiffany said and hung up the phone.She then started packing her stuff before went to SooRi house.She found out TaeSun couple also there.Hyoyeon left alone at her house.She actually knew what the two was planned because she actually CCTV at every inches of her house and only she know about that.She smiled widely.he want to see how long they have to played this game."The game just started ladies."Hyoyeon thought to herself.She actually already full recovered few days ago.Just left the a big scar on her tummy.She smirked as she thought the plan she want to do for Jessica and Tiffany.It'll be a surprised for them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll not update for few weeks starting next weeks because I have a exam so this time I'll update 2 chapter..