Chapter 16

Between Two of You

Sorry for not updating for so long,busy with my exam..

 

 

 

Tiffany arrived at SooRi's house.She was greeted by Jessica and the couple.

"Sica yah,what should we do now?She know everything.Should we just left her like this?"Tiffany already worrying about Hyoyeon even she just left her for 10 minutes.

"She'll be fine.Besides I bet she will come to find us later.You don't need to worried about this.Beside we can finish our job here,right?Just consider this as our vacation.I'll let you rest tonight,you look tired."Jessica said and give Tiffany a blanket.

"Okay,goodnight Jess,thank you.."

"Night Fany.."

 

 

Hyoyeon POV

I tried to called Kahi unnie.I'll flies to Japan tomorrow.Theres something I need to settle.Both Jessica and Tiffany already left and this will make my jobs easy to settle down..She's back now!!I cant let her come here.She's too dangerous.

Aishh,I'll sleep alone tonight since both of them not here.I miss them..I should not thinking about them so much or else my job will not done well.

 

Tiffany POV

I miss my Hyoyeon.This is the first time I sleep without her after we were together.I miss when she hugged me from behind and whisper something sweet.Should I call her?But Jessie said not to contact with Hyo for few days and let her find us..What should I do now?I really miss her now.I slept while thinking about HYoyeon.

I wake up with not much memory about last night.I thought I still at Hyoyeon's house so I tried to find her at the kitchen but not foud her.Then I thought again and remember about last night.

Jessica comedown not too long after.She looks so pale so I wonder what happen to her last night.

"Morning Fany..How's your sleep last night?"

"Morning Jess..What happen to you last night?"

"Nothing,I just can't slept last night.Thinking about the boutique."Jess lying to me.I know.She never thinking about her work so much.

"Are you okay right now?Your face looks so pale.You want some pills?

"No,I'm okay.You don't need to worried about me.I just need to sleep for few hours then I'll be fine."

"Okay then..JUst rest today,I'll tell Sooyoung and Yuri later.."

 

 

Jessica POV

Tiffany sends me to my room.I felt so weak now.This all because Hyoyeon.I tried to called her since last night but she never picked up my calls.This is so unacceptable.This morning I tried again and still not picked up.I'll back tonight and make sure she will regret for this.I not meet her 3days and miss her so much.Is she not miss me?Ahhh....!!!This person really know how to make me missed her badly.I told Tiffany that we will dissappear but if I already weak like this what should we done now?This so frustrasting.

 

 

Hyoyeon POV

 

I arrive at Japan in afternoon.Kahi unnie came to pick up me and bring me to a hotel whre I use to spend night.I refuse to have dinner with Kahi unnie.I'm so worried now.I open my phone when I remember something.Theres so many missed called from Jessica.I'm sure she miss me so much.Well so do I.She sure love to do something like this.I love it when she became like this.I'll see her in two days again and for that I'll not replying all her called.Just to same like she done to me now.keke...While I was smiling thinking about Jessica,I heard someone knock my room door.As I remember I already told Kahi unnie that I didn't want to have dinner.Maybe theres something else.

 

I opened up my door slowly.Then I saw her.She's the reason I came here.Finally she show up...

 

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

 

Tiffany and Jessica having their luch together.It's already three days they left Hyoyeon.Jessica still tried to contact Hyoyeon but she never pick up.Both of them really miss Hyoyeon.Sooyoung also tried to contct Hyoyeon but failed.Taeyeon already left her a message.They felt weird with Hyoyeon's attitude.She change so much in few month.THeres something weird about her lately.Taeyeon worried with her only sisters but she can't do anything about this.

 

After a weeks,Jessica hangout with Tiffany,SooRi couple and also TaeSun at the Duo Club.They want to release some tension that cause by Hyoyeon.They order some alcoholic drinks.Since Jessica and SooRi couple not a good drinker,they just order some cocktail.Since Tiffany was pregnant,she just drink some juice.Sooyoung already dragged Yuri to dance with her.They dance about half hour when Sooyoung saw Hyoyeon with a girl who kept follow her from back.She thought she just looking at wrong people until she saw the ring that Hyoyeon wear.She immediately stooped dance and went to Jessica to tell her what she just see..

 

"Jess,came here..Theres something I want to show you.I think I saw Hyoyeon over here."

"What?Where??"

"Over here,she with a girl.I'm sure it's her.I saw her ring.The couple ring."

"Fine,let's see if it's really her."

 

They then tried to find Hyoyeon.Yuri also followed the two.Jessica then saw Hyoyeon at the corner of the bar with a girl.She run toward them.

"Kim Hyoyeon...!!!!"

"Si..Sica yah..What are you doing here?Wait,it's not like you think..I have a reason..You know this girl right"

"You asked me wht am I doing here?Then What about you?Yess I really know her.Are going out with her??"

"It's not like that Sica yah..I can explained this but not now okay"Hyoyeon said and hold Jessica's hand.Just then Tiffany arrived with Sunny.She saw the girl kissed Hyoyeon.Everyone was shocked.Tiffany can't hold her sadness and she collapse.Jessica tried to slap that girl but she already running away.Everyone still in shock mode and didn't say anything.Hyoyeon then lift Tiffany and pull Jessica's hand with her.She has to bring both of them with her or else they will misunderstanding over the incident that just happened.