Living with him.

I'm your girlfriend?!

Your POV

I walked frantically to the car that they prepared for us. "W-what about my car?" I asked. "We've already got it driven to your house" Luhan said, smiling. That is it, one more word out of his mouth and I will literally faint. I nodded. I can't sleep if I don't have EXO posters...Luhan will think I'm some crazy fangirl..(Which I am) We arrived and pulled up outside a beautiful, white two-storey house with beautiful cherry blossoms around. I groaned in awe. Luhan went to my side and put his arm around me. "What do you think?" He asked. I smiled. "It's beautiful" I replied. "Just like you" He grinned. I looked at him, eyes wide, blushing. I playfully hit him."Luhan..." I said, softly. He just chuckled.

 

Luhan's POV

I could see this girl sweating as I opened the door. I stifled my giggle. She's cute. "So, ah, what's your name?" I asked. She froze. "E-Eun M-Mi" She stuttered. I giggled again. "Cute" I said. I saw her holding her breath. I put my arm around her. "Relax" I told her. She tensed up even more. "I j-just can't believe i'm with you, I mean y-you're L-Luhan! My Bias!" She said. "I'm your bias?" I asked "Why?" She just smiled. "You're just so perfect and so amazing!" She giggled. I laughed. I want to stay with this girl for more than a week. I saw her take out all her stuff. I saw a giant EXO poster of all the 12 members. "Sorry, I can't sleep without it" She blushed, pinning it on the wall. "It's fine...it's just...kinda odd?" I said, confused. I saw her blush harder. Then my phone rang.

"Ah! Kris!" I yelled through the phone. I saw Eun Mi eyeing me, blushing. I smirked. "Kris, are all the members there?" I whispered. "Yeah, why?" He whispered back. "When I shout 3, I want you all to say, Annyeonghaseyo Eun Mi, We are EXO!" I whispered, half shouting. "Aight" He replied. "Eun Mi-ah, come here" I said, softly. She willingly obliged. I turned the phone on loud speaker. "Three!" I shouted. The sound of 12 hyper boys filled the room. "Annyeonghaseyo Eun Mi, We are EXO!" They shouted. I looked at her. She squealed..half dying. "Saranghae EXO-K! Wo ai ni EXO-M!" She shouted, jumping cutely. The members laughed. "Saranghae!" Baekhyun yelled. "Wo ai ni!!" Kris said, emotionless. Eun Mi was clinging on the poster, slowly sinking down. I  walked away. Okay..that's the wierdest thing I have ever witnessed.

 

Your POV

I was halfway unpacking until I heard Luhan say "Hey, Kris!" I perked up. OMFGOMFJGOJF was what was going on inside my body. I unpacked 100000 times faster so maybe I could talk to them. Then Luhan told me to go over. I was wondering what was going on. All of a sudden the word 'Three' came out of his mouth. "Annyeonghaseyo Eun Mi, We are EXO" I sqeauled. I died. I fainted. I cried. I seriously couldn't take it. "Saranghae! EXO-K! Wo ai ni EXO-m!" I yelled. I heard Baekhyun and Kris shout it back. I hugged my poster that was already up and began sinking. I heard Luhan's footsteps as he walked away, quickly. I straightened up and wiped my shorts. "Ahem" I cleared my throat. "Sorry about my unusual fangirl behaviour" I apologised, bowing. He looked at me, his eyebrows creasing. "Okay..?" He said. I facepalmed myself. I probably just made the biggest fool out of myself. He laughed awkwardly. "By the way, we're going to meet the members very soon so get ready now. My eyes nearly fell out of their sockets. I rushed to the room. "Can I stay in the room and watch you change?" Luhan asked, wiggling his brows. I threw the pillow at him. "As much as I love you, NO!" I yelled. He pouted. A car pulled up. "The members are here!!" Luhan called. I took a deep breath. This will be the end of my precious fangirl life.

____________________________________________________________________________

AIGOO~ Y LUHAN! Kekekekeke~ enjoy ^.^