I'm WHAT?!

I'm your girlfriend?!

Your POV

Bzzzzt~ I woke up, groaning. I glanced at the clock. 6am. "Why the hell am I up so early!" I hissed. I turned around as big letters caught my attention. My calendar, today EXO meeting. I flipped. "AUFBDSHSUFRWU!" I yelled. I looked at myself in the mirror. "CHANGE!" I shouted. I picked up a couple items. These are the clothes I wore-
 

Shoes-

I took a look at myself. "Perfect" I smiled. I applied some makeup, brushed my teeth then done my hair and applied lipgloss. I held my EXO album to my chest. I squeezed my eyes shut. "Luhan, you better look at me!" I whispered. I ran out of the door, got into my ferrari and drove off. 'Mamamamamachine~' I sang along. Soon enough, I arrived. My heart sunk as I saw thousands of fangirls, I knew I wouldn't have a chance. I got out of the car and was pushed by a couple screaming girls. "Move it, Ahjumma!" One of the girls yelled. My eyes widened. Ahjumma!? I'm the same age as you!? I'm an average 18 year old girl. I love EXO...especially Luhan. I walked forward to where everyone was crowding around. Luckily, there was a spot where no one was, it was the front row! I ran there and was soon followed by 1028347 fangirls, I was the closest to EXO though. Then, the boys came in to be interviewed. I screamed like there was so tomorrow. "LUHAN, WO AI NI!!!" (Luhan, I love you) I yelled. He looked at me and smiled. I died. I literally died. I took out my camera and snapped a few pictures. He looked right at my camera and stuck his tongue out and winked. My fangirl heart is gone. Nope, I'm dead. The MC asked for some questions from fans, then got the EXO members to pick. It was Luhan's turn. My hand shot up. "I pick....you" He said, pointing at me. I was shocked. "What kind of girls do you like?" I asked. "Girls like you" He said, smiling. Okay, I am officially dead. His sweetness....I cannot contain feels.

This time there was a special prize. The girl who got chosen could live with one EXO member for a week. I'm at the point of dying...I swear they want me dead. They gave us all numbers. My number was 143. I whispered to myself. "Please Please Pleassseee!" The announcer pressed the microphone to his lips. "Number..143!!" He shouted. My eyes widened, filled with tears. I shot my hand up and screamed. "IT'S MEE!!" I shouted. I started crying. The security came over to me and dragged me to the stage. "Which member do you pick?" He asked. "LUHAN!!" I screamed. Screams and Tears filled the sound in the air. Luhan came over and put his arm around me. Oh My God. I froze. "You'll be my girlfriend for the week" He said. My eyes widened. "I'm WHHAAT!?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter one!!! Enjoy!

I have so much homework >.<

But...I can still update..even double updates!

ENJOY EVERYONE! ANNYEONG! <3