The Meeting and The Man

I'm your girlfriend?!

 

A/N: THIS IS EUN MI'S (YOUR) POV ONLY.
Your POV
I gripped onto the hands of the sofa, palms sweating. As soon as I heard the laugh of Kris, I ran into the kitchen, finding medicine to keep me from fainting. I drank it then stuffed it into the mini pink purse I was holding. I was wearing a pretty pink, loose, knitted sweater, light blue shorts and sandals. Kris ran in, attacking Luhan with hugs. I stood there, limp with numbness, mouth hanging open. I pointed at him slowly. "K-Kris...E-Exo-M" I stuttered. I quickly drank more of the medicine. I greeted all of them one by one and after shaking their hands I almost died. Chanyeol was on...high spirits. While they were talking, I balanced on my toes, frozen. One more word from them and I will literally die. "Hey, Eun Mi!" Tao shouted. I fell. "Ouch!" I groaned, holding my back. 
 
After 18738747 hours of talking, we all shared contact numbers. They were all admiring my iPhone..because my case was EXO. I then put 'Mama' and 'History" on out loud while they all danced it for me. It's a long story but by the end, I was slowly dying, clinging on the bottom of the couch. It was already 8pm and the boys had to leave. "Noona, we will have to all go out a eat together!" Sehun said, cutely. I nodded. "Neh, we all should!" I smiled, closing the door. "Eun Mi-ah" Luhan's voice came from the lounge room. 'We should go to bed, we have a big day ahead" He said. Big day? I shrugged and nodded. We both got dressed in our pyjama's and checked our phones. I heard him shut his phone and lay down. 'Wait..are we s-sharing just one b-bed?!" I said, half yelling. "Why not?" He chuckled. I nodded furiously. I lay down slowly, holding my breath. I stayed like that for 5 minutes. "Breathe" he said. I relaxed a bit but couldn't sleep. I went on my iPhone for a couple minutes until he spoke. "Sleep, I want you to get enough rest" He said. GAAAHH HIS SLEEPY VOICE IS Y!~ *Fangirl screams* I quickly put my phone do, his voice raspy. I accidentally shuffled closer to him. I stiffened. He put his arm around me and hugged me. "Sleep, Eun Mi-ah" He whispered. I couldn't do anything but melt from his embrace.
 
The sunlight harshly shone on my face. I streched then got up to kiss every single EXO member on my poster. I stopped after kissing the last person and my eyes widened. *Crap, I forgot this wasn't my house!* I turned around. Luhan just looked at me, eyes bulging. I laughed awkwardly. "Ha ha ha" I faked, blushing. He smiled. "You're so cute" He said. I blushed harder. "Today we're going to the beach with all the EXO members. I nodded, happily. I grabbed a large beach bag and packed all the things we needed. "We're Ready!" I shouted. "Get in the car" He said, smiling. I nodded. We drove for ages so I decided to put 'Don't Cry' by Park Bom on. I sang along. "Woah, you're an awesome singer!" He said. I smiled. "You should audition" He said, focused on the road. "If I get in, that mean's I can't end up with you" I whispered. He giggled. "Well you shouldn't audition then" He replied, still laughing. I quickly turned off the radio and sat back.
We arrived when the others were setting up a tent and food. Kris, Lay and Chen were laying down the mat and food while Xuimin, Tao, Baekhyun, Kai, Suho, Sehun and D.O were setting up the tent. Chanyeol was just his hyper self, playing in the sand and water, jumping around. I layed down then felt something cold hit my face. I looked up, someone threw seaweed and live squid on my face. "AODJFKSJFISIFSKSFKSKFJSJ" I yelled, jumping and down. The boys were laughing their heads off. I screamed then stormed off. It then started raining and thundering. I was still in a bikini and shorts and I was lost around here. I felt unsafe as guys started following and beeping at me. I ran faster, slipping constantly because of the wet grounds. I then felt my body being pulled into a dark alley way. I screamed and kicked but nothing changed. "Hey pretty girl" A man said, caressing my cheeks. I pushed him away. "NO!" I yelled, screaming. I felt my shorts being pulled down. Tears ran down my face. "Please don't!" I screamed, feeling pressure on my legs. His hands crawled up my thighs, pulling onto the string on my bikini bottoms. "Please Don't...." I whispered, weak without energy. I was ready for the end of my life until I heard a punch. "DON'T TOUCH HER!" I looked up. Luhan. "Luhan.." I whispered. He ran to me while the other members held the guy against the wall. "Are you okay!?" He shouted. I wanted to say yes but I couldn't speak. He hugged me tight. "Don't ever do that again, you scared me to death" He said, sadness and anger boiled in him. The guy ran off and the members came to check on me. They all put me in the car and drove us to our home. I was carried my Luhan onto the bed. I woke up after, he made me some congee and eggs. I smiled. I glanced at him, he was sleeping in his apron. I smiled more. I decided to have a quick shower then eat all the food. I kissed his on the cheeks. "Thankyou Luhan" I whispered.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
THANKYOU FOR READING! YEOROBUN, ENJOY <3
CURRENTLY WATCHIN OLD EPISODES OF STAR GOLDEN BELL. I'M DYING OF LAUGHTER HERE, MY LUNGS ARE INVINCIBLE, STILL GOING ON AFTER LAUGHING NON-STOP 24/7 <3
 
Thankyou all for your comments -_-
  please comment T.T