Fights.

I'm your girlfriend?!

 

Luhan's POV
I ran into her house without knocking. "SUMI!" I screamed. There she was, on the table, with a knife attached to her belly. I called the ambulance and stared at her. "What did you do Sumi!?" I whispered. The sounds of alarms filled the street and the sobs of her parents. "SUMI! STAY ALIVE!" Her mother yelled. 
Witing in the hospital room, I began pacing back and forth. "Kris, I won't be home for the meeting" I said over the phone. "Why not?" He asked. "YEAH, HYUNG, WHY!?" Sehun yelled. The other members screamed. "RUIN EVERYTHING!" Baekhyun yelled, fake sobbing. "Sumi commited suicide" I said. SILENCE. "REEAAALYY?" Chanyeol asked. "Would I lie about this?" I asked. SILENCE. "What about Eun Mi?" Chen and Lay asked. . "Kris, go check up on her! I forgot..." I said. "Aight" Kris said, hanging up. I sighed heavily. 
*BEEEEEP* Her heartbeat died. A straight line formed right in front of my eyes. "We're sorry, she couldn't pull through" The doctor said, bowing then left. Sumi's parents cried buckets. I could accept the truth...but it still pained me. I met her when I was young, she was like my bestfriend, now she's gone. "Sumi...rest in peace" I whispered, tears falling.
 
Kris's POV
I walked in and knocked. NOONE. Maybe she's asleep. I opened the door because it was unlocked. "Eun Mi?" I ask. I glance around. The alarm clock rang as it struck 12. I was startled by it, I fell backwards and slid over to the stairs. I stopped as I slammed against a body. I gasped as I stared. My eyes widened as I saw who it was. "EUN MI!!!" I yell. 
 
"Hello?" A tearful voice answered. "YAH LUHAN? WHATS WRONG!" I yell. "Sumi..she died" He answered, crying. I softened. "Y-Yah, you okay?" I asked. He just sniffed. "EUN MI COLLAPSED AND SHE'S PALE...SHE'S VOMITING UP SOME RANDOM LIQUID AND BLOOD! HURRY!" I shouted. I heard him sigh. "I'll be there in a sec".
 
Luhan walked in, not rushed at all. I stared at him in disbelief. He took one glance at her. "Just let her stay in bed" He answered. I was beyond angry. "SO YOU'D BRING SUMI TO HOSPITAL BUT NOT EUN MI!?" I yelled. "WELL DID EUN MI COMMIT SUICIDE? NO! DID SHE STICK A KNIFE IN HER!? NO!" Luhan screamed. I shook my head. "DOES THAT MEAN WHAT'S HAPPENING TO EUN MI ISN'T SERIOUS?! DOES IT NOT MATTER!" I shouted. "Nothing matters anymore.." He muttered. I scoffed and clicked my tongue. "What? So Eun Mi? Not even us?" He didn't reply. "You're unbelievable Luhan, you really are" I said, carrying Eun Mi. "I'll just care for her from now on, she's not yours anymore" With that, I drove off, sighing heavily.
 
Eun Mi's POV
"Half Blind". "Tone Dead" were the things I heard when I gained conscience. My eyes snapped open. Blue walls surrounded me, towering over my head. Decorations hovered above my head. I looked to my side, Kris. I sat up. "Hi" I said. He looked at me and smiled. "Where's Luhan?" I asked. His smile disappeared. "He doesn't care about us anymore". Those words pained me, like my heart was stabbed by a thousand thorns. "Why?" I asked, sadness wavering through my voice. "Sumi died" He replied. I was shocked. "What? How?" I asked. "She commited, Luhan's so affected by it, he doesn't care" He replied, looking up. 'So, he didn't care about me?" I asked, hoping for a good answer. "No, he said what was happening to you wasn't serious, he told me to bring you up to bed and just leave you there" He answered. My heart broke into a million pieces. "He did?" I asked stupidly, crying. "Yeah, we had a fight" He sighed. "Over me?" He nodded. "You're like my dongsaeng I've always wanted you know, cute and bubbly" He said, ruffling my hair. I smiled. "Thankyou" I said. He just hugged me. "I should go, the boys have a meeting, bye" He said, smiling. I smiled and waved. "Luhan, do you really think I'm nothing anymore?" I whispered.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
YAH GUYS! OMFG, SORRY FOR THE FIGHT~ I ENSURE YOU EVERYTHING WILL GET BETTER! <3