Eun Ji?

I'm your girlfriend?!

Eun Mi's POV

I still can't believe that Jerk. That is so lucky she had her facemask on and I'm lucky I still had half of the black mask on cause she looked like she was about to tear me apart. I spent days crying on Kris's shoulder, I love Kris..but somehow, I can't stop thinking about Luhan. The way he fills my whole body with warmth with his hugs- Beep. My phone rung. I clicked the button to show the message. From: Luhan- Eun Mi-ah, please come to my house to sort this out. I hesitantly obliged, not cause I wanted to see him, but I wanted to stop this drama. 

I walked to his house, since all the members lived quiet close to one another. Knock Knock. "Eun Mi~" A soft voice cooed. Luhan came from the back. He opened his arms out to hug me, I shifted to the side and walked to his backyard and sat down. He stood there. "Hurry up, I just want this to be over with" I said, rolling my eyes. "Look, about the girl-" I stopped him. "I know, you have a relationship and all". He nodded. "I'm sorry, I just don't think dating...a fan...is right" He sighed. My heart stopped beating, tears falling. "SO ALL THIS TIME...I WAS..only..a fan to you?" I said, choking on tears. He looked at me intently. "I did fall for you, but I thought about it, it all seems so wrong" He said with a worried expression. "Luhan...I'm not just a fan" I said, grabbing my stuff . "I guess I was always one to you.." I cried, walking off. "Wait." A voice said. I looked up, dropping my bag. She smirked. "I knew it was you, Eun Mi" She said, picking my bag up for me. "Eun Ji.." I whispered. She just nodded. Eun Ji was Luhan's sister's friend. I met her once because she lives so far away. We got closer over Webcamming and Messaging. I got really close to her, but then she stopped talking to me, turning against me. We grew apart, until I completely forgot about her.

"You know her?" Luhan asked. I nodded. "Well, we're going out now" Eun Ji said, checking her nails. I again, nodded. "I'm happy for you" I said, bowing with tears in my eyes. "Oh don't hide it, I know you envy me, I heard your argument" She said. "I am, but only cause I thought I was special to Luhan..I only just found out I was nothing but a fan to him" I said. She scoffed. "Please..I went through so much to get him" She laughed. I cried harder. "I WITNESSED SUN MI DIE, SUN MI WAS OUR BESTFRIEND! LUHAN'S SISTER AS WELL! I GOT SO DEPRESSED, I WENT AGAINST MY FAMILY, MY OWN DAD HATES ME, MY OWN MOTHER LEFT ME! AND AS FOR MY BROTHER, HE DIED WHEN I WAS YOUNG! IS THAT MORE THAN WHAT YOU'VE BEEN THROUGH? JUST TO GET ONE BOY...AWAY FROM ME?" I yelled, crying heavily. Luhan's expression changed. "Eun Mi, I'm sorry..I didn't know" He said, tears dropping. "Save it, just..goodbye".

"Kris?" I asked over the phone. "Eun Mi? Is everything okay? Why are you crying? I'll be home in a minute" He said quickly, hanging up. I cried harder and waited on the couch. 5 minutes passed and Kris burst through the door. He quickly ran up to me and hugged me tight, kissing me softly. "Eun Mi.." He whispered. "Kris, I don't think I can handle this anymore" I said. "Why?" I cleared my throat. "His new girlfriend...is my old friend, she suddenly me, blaming me for Sun Mi's death over the internet, she cyber bullied me!" I yelled. "Luhan also told me all I ever was to him was...a fan" I hesitated saying that. Kris went red. "I can't believe Luhan, he let  you go..so easily" He said, caressing my back. I smiled a little. "I still have you" I whispered, kissing him on the cheek. He smiled as well, lightly pinching my nose..."And you'll always be my boo".

 

Luhan's POV

I couldn't believe it. She went through all that...just cause of my sister's death. "Attention Seeker!" Eun Ji shouted after. "SHUTUP!" I yelled. "She went through so much" I said. "What? And I didn't?" She asked. "TELL ME, WHAT DID YOU GO THROUGH!?" I asked. "I went through hoards of fangirls and almost people who wanted to kill me!" She said, flipping her hair. "THATS NOTHING! SHE WENT THROUGH HER FAMILY HATING HER! I'M SURE YOU STILL HAVE YOUR MUM!" I screamed. "Fine, go back to her!" She screamed, crying. "JUST GET OUT!" I yelled, throwing everything to the floor. "WHAT!?" She screamed, hitting me. "GET OUT!" I screamed again. "Fine..Luhan.." She said, running out. I sighed heavily. "Where is my life going?" I whispered to myself. "I regret letting you go, Eun Mi" I whispered, chugging down alcohol. I struggled while getting up and ended up collapsing with a heavy headache. "Eun Mi" I whispered. "Come back to me..."