Breaking Up with Luhan

I'm your girlfriend?!

 

Kris's POV
We stepped into my house. "I can't believe him!" I yelled. Eun Mi screamed, crying. "My heart hurts so much, Kris" She whispered. "I know" I replied, hugging her. "Shh" I said as I caressed her cheeks. Her tears travelled down her face and dropped off her chin. "Can we-" She paused. "Spy on them now?" She asked. I nodded and chucked her a pair of black pants, shirts, beanie and gloves. "Wear them" I instructed and walked out. 
"YAH!" A voice called out to me. I glanced back. "Did you---bring the--things we need?" Eun Mi said, panting. I smiled, showed her the bag and stuck my arm out to her. She was confused, looking at my arm. I laughed. "Hold my hand, I don't want you to get lost at this time" I said, glancing at my watch. "Let's go" I said, streching my neck. "I think I just saw Luhan park in the driveway".
 
Eun Mi's POV
We crept up slowly to Luhan's backyard. I stared at Kris. "You really are perfect.." I whispered unknowingly. "What?" He asked, giggling. I blushed with embarassment. "Nothing" I said, shaking my head. I held his hand as a spider crawled up my leg. "Spider!!" I said softly, restraining a shriek. He brushed it off me and tears exploded. He hugged my tightly and kissed my forehead. "It's okay, it's gone" He said. I shook my head. "No..look in the window" I said, voice shaking with tears. Kris glanced up slowly. 
 
Right there, was Luhan and the girl kissing, giggling, laughing, whispering. "I love you" came from above. I couldn't stand it. I collapsed and cried harder. Kris went down with me and kissed me softly. "Kris..."I said. "Will you be my boyfriend?" 
 
Holding hands as we walked out of his property. "I liked you..alot" Kris started. "When I saw you at our meeting, I fell for you, I got jealous when you picked Luhan" He said. I smiled. "If I knew now, I would have definitely picked you" I said, pecking him on the lips. I ran off, hoping to reach his house first. "Eun Mi!" I heard him yell. All of a sudden, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. "Kris!" I giggled as he snuggled on my shoulder. "I'm tired" He whispered. "We can't sleep in the middle of the road! Let's hurry back!" I said, laughing. 
 
Kris had a quick shower as I waited for him. He got out with pants on, but no top. I gulped. "I know you want to turn around" He said, laughing. "What? And get me pregnant just my staring?" I said, quickly covering my mouth. "THAT WAS NOT MEANT TO COME OUT!?" I screamed. He raised his eyebrows at me and smirked. "Can I really get you pregnant?" He asked, coming closer. I shrieked and threw a pillow at him. "GO AWAY!" I yelled. 
After laughing and fun, my phone beeped. From Luhan~: Where are you? Come back <3   I looked away in disgust. "It's Luhan" I told Kris. He read the text and typed something. I looked at the phone. Eun Mi: I don't 'come back' to two timers like you. I laughed as I jumped on the bed. "SCOREE!" I screamed. "You're so cute" He said as he got up. "Let's go to his house, holding hands and everything" I said, smiling. "Besides, I need to pick up my clothes" I said. "Alright" He said. 
 
We arrived at Luhan's door. He answered straight away. "Eun Mi! I was-" He stopped, looking at our hands. "Kris is my boyfriend" I smiled. Kris did too. "What about me!" He screamed angrily. "What about you?" I asked. "We saw you at the restaurant holding hands, we saw you kiss just here, we heard you whispers, now let me ask you, WHAT ABOUT ME? Have you ever thought about me..? My feelings?" I screamed, ending in tears. Kris kissed me and hugged me. "Luhan..you're such a jerk. Say goodbye to Eun Mi, she doesn't deserve you" Kris said sternly. Luhan just stood there, speechless. "Honey, who is it?" A girls voice came out. She came to the door, looking me up and down. The girl was wearing my clothes from my bag, she was wearing my lacy pink shorts and tanktop. "WHY IS SHE WEARING MY CLOTHES!?" I yelled at Luhan. "I can explai-" SLAP! I slapped him. "NO. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU. FIRST YOU CHEAT ON ME, THEN YOU LIE, AND NOW YOU'RE LETTING HER WEAR MY CLOTHES." I yelled as I stepped in the house, grabbing my luggage. "" The girl said. I cried harder and walked out. "Look, I'm sorry" Luhan said again. "NO! JUST..LET ME GO!" I said, walked away with Kris. 
 
"You know what, Kris?" I said "I love you, I really do". He smiled. "I love you too" he said, pecking me on the lips. I sighed as my phone beeped. -unknown-: LISTEN , NOW LUHAN IS HURT THANKS TO YOU. I smirked. "Kris, its the girl" I said, tears dropping. He read the text and shut my phone. "Don't worry, I'll always be with you at all times" He said, kissing my forehead. "What about when you work?" I asked. "You'll come to watch" He said. "Then I'll see Luhan..." I whispered. "Just pretend he's someone you never met" Kris answered. I smiled. Deep down, I still love Luhan, but he broke my heart..and it can never my full again....except when I'm with Kris.