I'm sorry, Kris.

I'm your girlfriend?!

Eun Mi's POV

I jogged past the row of houses for my daily morning jog. I sighed as I went past the hose near Luhan's. I reached the destination I dreaded the most. I was about to turn the corner until I heard sobbing. "I don't know, I just came to check on him after a fight, a-and he was just here, laying on the floor!" Eun Ji said to the ambulance. I was shocked as I saw Luhan being carried away. I ran to the palce. "EUN JI!" I screamed. She looked at me then started sobbing again.  "What happened?" I asked. She quickly explained and cried again and again. "It's not your fault..." I said, trying to comfort her. I quickly got out my phone and texted Kris. 'Luhan is unconcious, I won't be home till later in the afternoon! Love you x' I pressed 'send' and tucked my phone away again. I ran up to the ambulance but was pulled back. "Sorry Miss, no one allowed" A man said. "I'm his girlfriend!" I screamed, shocked at what I said. He sighed then opened the back door of the ambulance. I stepped in and grabbed Luhan's hand. "Wake Up, Luhan" I whispered. "Wake up".

 

Luhan's POV

I groaned as I twisted in bed. I was pulled back from a string injected into my arm. "What the ?" I whispered. I then saw a small figure, sleeping peacefully on my lap. I smiled as I saw who it was. "Eun Mi" I whispered. SHe slowly got up, rubbing her eyes. She stopped and looked at me. "LUHAN! YOU'RE AWAKE!" She screamed, throwing her arms around me. I stared at her. She quickly let go and scratched her head. "Uhm.." She started. "Eun Mi" I said, rubbing my thumb on her knuckles. "I'm sorry, come back to me" I whispered. She shook her head. "But..Kris" She said. "I'm sorry..I didn't know you went through that much..I just want you back"I whispered, crying. She looked at me sympathetically. "I hate it when you cry, my heart feels like its getting squeezed" She said, pushing my shoulder. "You know, I still loved you" She added. "I did too" I smiled. "Okay, I will" She said, giggling. I smirked and pulled her up to my lap. I hugged her from the back and kissed her temple.  "I love you" She said, snuggling in my arms. She got out her phone and texted someone. "What was that?" I asked, still hugging her. "I told Kris" She said with a sad look. I was about to say something then my phone beeped. A message from Kris. 'Treat her well, Luhan. She's special to me' I smiled as I read the text and replied back. 'I'll treat her like a princess, Leader, I will'.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

FINISH~ *CRIES* I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED. ONTO MY NEXT STORY  :)