The New Girl

I'm your girlfriend?!

 

Your POV
 
Went to bed still panicking. "Omo..Luhan just kissed my cheek!" I whispered to myself. " in FANGIRLS!" I half-whispered, punching the air with my fists. "I heard that" A tired groan came from beside me. I almost had the biggest heart attack. "W-WHEN DID YOU GET HERE!?" I screamed. "Just now?" He answered, emotionless. I just stared at him. "Kay, well I'll go to bed now!" I said, climbing under the covers.
 
 
Beeeeep~ "Stupid alarm clock!" I muttered, trying to find the clock with my eyes closed. I looked beside me. No Luhan. I was confused... "I guess I have to make my own breakfast" I said, glumly. I ate alone, watched TV alone and played on my phone..alone. A couple hours passed and I decided to call Luhan. "Hello?" He asked, happily. "Hi!" I croaked. "Oh, Eun Mi-ah" He said. "Where are you? Ni zhai na li?" I asked in English, Chinese and Korean together. He seemed to understand. "With a friend, you'll meet her soon!" He said, hanging up. I just pressed to phone to my ears, mouth hanging wide open. "HER!?" I yelled, jumping up. "A GIRL!" I shouted. I looked through my contacts... Park Chaesun, one of my really good friends. "YAH, CHAE!?"I yelled. "What, you crazy woman!?!?!" She shouted. I explained to her. She didn't reply. "Chae?" I asked. "Luhan from EXO-M!?" She said, almost screaming. "Yeaaaah~" I said, confused. "OMFOGJFDGLGJ KYAAAAHHH! YOU ! HOW COME YOU DIDNT TELL! NDJWIFHQW" She screamed out jibberish at me. "YAH, STOP FANGIRLING!" I yelled. She giggled. "Kay, you are one lucky , I have to go, call my back if anything happens! Byeeeeeeeee~" She giggled, hanging up. I just screamed.
 
 
The doorbell rang. I sprang from excitement thinking it was just Luhan. He had company. A girl, brown long hair, dark eyes, fair skin was with him. "H-Hey!" I tried to smile. She just shot me a quick look. "Eun Mi, this is Kim Sumi, or Sumi" He said, smiling. "Neh, nice to meet you Sumi-ah!" I chirped. She shot me a glare. "Yeah, K, whatever" She answered. I was ataken back. "Luhan~~~" She did sickening aegyo. I faked vomiting. She deathstared me. "Please take me shopping, Eun Mi can come too, we can eat out!" She said, hands on his thighs. I glared at her hand. *Oh , you're on!* I thought. Then my phone rang. The caller ID flashed=Seungri<3! Omo, my beloved oppa! I quickly answered. "Oppaaaaa~!" I shouted, causing both of them to glare at me. "Neh, why don't you come to the mall with me and my two friends, who are COUPLES!" I said. He agreed. "Kyah~ Thanks Oppa, seeya soon!" I yelled.
I wore a pale pink, floral, knitted sweater with white denim shorts. A pair of CHANEL flats, A handbag, my hair curled to the side and pink earrings. I ran to the car with Sumi while we waited for Luhan. "Listen here" She started. "Luhan is mine!" She yelled. "Wanna bet? I bet he will fall for me!" I yelled. HOLY , SOMEBODY STICH MY MOUTH TOGETHER. "Fine, loser can't even lay their BREATH on him!" She said, smirking. "And that loser, is you!" I yelled. I'm so tempted to find a lock and shut my mouth! She just smiled and opened the seat of the car door. "Don't be to sure..." She said.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
FINISH~ ENJOY! I ORDERED OF A KPOP SITE! WILL POST PICTURES AFTER I RECEIVE! LET ME GIVE YOU A HINT: EXO-M, SHINee, BIGBANG! <3 KEKEKE, BYEEEEE <3