Internet Exposures

I'm your girlfriend?!

 

Eun Mi's POV
I clutched my lips as we walked down the road together. "HURRY UP SLOWPOKE" I heard GD yell. "Aish, jjinja" I whispered, speeding up. As I reached the campsite where the boys were, I lay down, panting. "Water" I said softly, slapping Luhan's arms. I gulped down the bottle of freezing cold water and sighed. Then I heard Seungri giggle from behind a huge tree. "YAH, MAKNAE, YOU RUINED IT!" TOP screamed. "Mianhae hyung!" Seungri said, still laughing. "Yeah, so Eun Mi, we were-" Taeyang said, stopping. I turned around, they were staring at Luhan. It was awkward and quiet as we just stood there for 5 minutes. Then all of a sudden, "WAH, LUHAN, NICE TO MEET YOU, OMFGOMFHJ!" Daesung fangirled. I facepalmed myself. "Ni zi dao wo shi i ge huai boy ma?" (Do you know I'm a bad boy?) GD said with a failed chinese accent, puffing up his chest. I went red with embarrasment, pinching his as I pretended to pat him. "SHUT UP!" I whispered angrily. TOP stepped forward. Holy , I'm ready to die of embarrasment. He cleared his throat. I was fearing for my life as my body went jelly. "Ni hao, wo shi TOP" He said, bowing. I collasped of relief. They all stared at me as if I was a crazy person. I quickly got up and laughed awkwardly. Luhan smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo, Luhan Imnida, Pangapseumnida" (Translation: Heeey babes xD LOL JOKES! Hello, Im Luhan, Nice to meet you!) Luhan said, bowing more than 90 degrees. They boys were taken back. "Annyeonghaseyo B-" Seungri started off. "BIGBANG!" Luhan suddenly yelled in my ear. I fell to the ground. "OW!" I yelled, punching him. As I got up, I tripped on a rock and fell over...again. "OH MY GOSH, IM BLEEDING!" I yelled, screaming. Taeyang laughed as TOP bent down. "Umm.. Eun Mi, it's just a thread of red cloth on your legs" He said as he picked it up. I stopped screaming and blushed madly. Can the floor swallow me now?
 
Sumi's POV
I saw Luhan getting ready. I slurped up my noodles quickly and hopped next to him. He shot me a glare and walked out. I watched him leave. Then an idea popped in my head..I'll follow him! I put on a large hat, dark glasses and a puffy, pink jacket that went over my knees, of course I had a black dress underneath. I walked quickly and hid behind a tree. "Umma, who's that crazy lady wearing the wierd clothes behind that tree?" A little boy asked his mother. I gasped but walked faster behind Luhan. I kept following him until my feet got sore from my heels. I chucked them away and ran. "Ew, disgusting concrete" I screamed. I looked up and almost fainted. Luhan was holding and hugging Eun Mi. This girl is seriously asking to get killed. I saw him leaning in. "PLEASE DON'T DO IT!" I whispered. He leaned closer. My eyes widened. He placed his lips on Eun Mi's. I threw my bag on the floor and stomped on the ground. "OW!" I screamed as I saw a splinter on my foot. "ARGH!" I groaned, running off. "ow" I said again, after each step I took.  
I looked online and stopped at a post of two people kissing. I saw the comments: 
 
xEXOfanx: !
 
Luhanbb5: HOLY , LET'S KILL HER!
 
KrisWuFan: Can't even see her, but I wanna kill her!
 
I frowned. I zoomed in and saw Luhan and who's that? EUN MI! Kissing. I almost flipped. I read the caption from XXEXOticXX: Found this on a girls phone, PM me if it's your bag. I PMed her straight away. 'It's Mine' I wrote. 'Prove it' I've had over 100 girls PM me' She wrote. 'Look in the photos then look at my picture on here' I replied. 'Okay, it's yours, let's meet up at Seoul, I'll be there at 7pm' She wrote. I shut the laptop and smirked. "Perfect" I said.
 
Luhan's POV
I was scrolling down the laptop as usual. Then I saw a comment-
 
ExoRLAB-Who's this with our Deer? LET'S KILL HER!
 
I was puzzled so I clicked into the picture. My eyes widened as I saw it. It was a picture of me and Eun Mi kissing. I scrolled down to the newest comment: 
 
xSumix: GOOD JOB!
 
I was fired up as I saw her picture. I quickly replied. "This is photoshopped, I never kissed anyone" I contemplated whether I should post my comment or not...I did. 
 
EXO: OMFG LUHAN COMMENTED!
 
KIMCHI: LUHAN WO AI NI
 
Then I scrolled up to the comment I didn't want-
 
xSumix: Oh really, oppa? I was the one who took it. I pretty sure it was real...I'll post a picture of it here as proof. See you soon...
 
I stared at the laptop in horror. "Don't you dare, Sumi" I whispered as she walked in the door. "I just got my bag back" She said, grinning. "DON'T YOU DARE!" I yelled. "Oh, I will.. you're not getting away with that " She smirked. "SHE'S NOT A !" I said, angrily. "You lied" I whispered. "Yes I did, It was cause I want you but I hate her guts, she can go die for all I care!" She snarled, checking her nails. I threw her jacket at her. "Sumi..go find another room" I whispered, clutching my head. She smirked. "Oh, I will..but watch out for it, Oppa..and watch out for Eun Mi as well" She smiled, walking out with her 5 inch heels. I watched her leave and slam the door. I groaned and lay on the couch. "Sumi...you've changed..alot" I whispered. My laptop flashed. She posted it...and tagged Eun Mi and I in it. "My enemy stole your boy, guys...let's hurt her, shall we?" She wrote. My eyes filled with anger. My eyes burned as I read the comments-
 
XDomoX: Is this real? I'm crying now. Luhan said it was fake...we should lsiten to him.
 
BaoziBun: Sumi is a scam, Let's leave this.
 
xH8TRZx: Its real. I saw them, I took a video. *VIDEO POSTED*
 
XDomoX: OMFG ITS REAL. SEND EUN MI () DEATH THREATS!
 
xSumix: GUYS, xH8TRZx is my other account..it's real.
 
BaoziBun: OMFG, DIE EUN MI YOU !
 
FANS: Eun Mi is a who stole our DEER. LET'S KILL HER!
 
LuhanDeer: If I find her I will kick her head in and punch her till she passes out.
 
xSumix: Everyone this is her address- 8, Kimchi Paradise, Seoul. Building A. Hurt her please. She's an evil .
 
I couldn't take it. I cursed and punched the table. "SUMI YOU !" I yelled. I then recieved a text-
From: Sumi~
Happy now, oppa? I hope she gets hurt so bad. You're making me hate both of you. Live a great life...I'm here to ruin it.
I threw my phone across the room and slammed the glass sculpture. I then recieved a call-Eun Mi<3 I  ran across the room and quickly answered:
 
Luhan: Yeoboseyo?!
 
Eun Mi: H-Help 
 
Luhan: EUN MI, YOU OKAY!?
 
Eun Mi: Girls..choking.. fire...punches..
 
Luhan: WHERE ARE YOU!?
 
Eun Mi: -silence-
 
Luhan: *hears Sumi laugh*
 
I ran outside and started the car and drove to her house. "SUMI, YOU'RE DEAD TO ME!" I yelled.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
SUMI YOU LITTLE ! I HATE HER... Im actually writing her character to relieve my stress. I hope she DIEEESSS D: ENJOY GUYS <3