Missing You.

I'm your girlfriend?!

 

Your POV
I walked slowly as I dragged my suitcase along. My eyes were swollen and red, filling up with tears. Every corner was a couple, looking so happy. I felt salty tears travel into my mouth. I stood near a fence, looking out to the cherry blossom trees. I felt someone backhug me. I turned back, Seungri. I tried smiling. "Eun Mi!" He shouted as I ran away. I don't want Seungri to see me like this. I ran to a random street, huffing. "Phew" I sighed. I looked up. Luhan and Sumi. "Can't you see? No es allowed! Clearly, you should be banned" Sumi retored. Luhan just gave me a cold glare. I didn't bother replying. "Okay..Sorry, I'll leave" I said, softly. I saw Luhan's expression soften and Sumi's face becoming confused. I bowed then started leaving. "Aish, why am I being polite to a bunch of people who were being rude to me?" I muttered. "Where will I stay tonight?" I yelled, causing myself more stress.
 
Luhan's POV
Sumi clung to my arms as we walked to Seoul. I couldn't stop thinking about Eun Mi. Was I being too harsh? It started after we all ate out. Sumi sobbed in my car, telling me how Eun Mi called her an ugly and a . My anger rose. Sumi is my best friend. I love her like a sister, nobody teases her. "What?" I asked, not believing my ears. "She said I was a boyfriend stealing !" She cried again. I clenched my fists. "Who's her boyfriend?" I asked. "YOU!" She yelled in a mountain of tears. I seriously can't believe Eun Mi said that, but the encounter today. She was...crying. Her eyes were swollen. I began to feel guilty. When Sumi went off at her, she was polite. She didn't glare or fight back, she just left. I watched as she left. "Oppa, Kaja(Let's Go)" Sumi said, nudging me. I nodded as I walked, still watching Eun Mi drag her suitcase, struggling with it. I felt sorry, I missed her.
 
Your POV
"Seungri! PICK UP!" I yelled, dialing his number for the 8283598 millionth time. "Yeoboseyo?" He finally said. "SEUNGRI OPPA!" I yelled. "Ah, sorry, I had to work after you ran away from me!" He shouted. "Mianhae, can I stay at yours tonight?"
"Why did you ask me?" Seungri said, driving. I closed my eyes. "Problems with the unseparable people" I said, emotionless. He chuckled. We soon arrived outside his mansion. "Wahhh~" I said in awe. He changed his house....again. I saw the BIGBANG boys come out. "TOP OPPA, GD OPPA, TAEYANG OPPA, DAESUNG OPPA..SARANGHAE~~~!" I screamed. They looked at me, eyes widened then ran up to hug me. "Ahh, Eun Mi, long time no see!" Daesung said, smiling. I nodded. "EUN MI!!" GD screamed, hugging me so tightly, I think my lungs popped. (A/N: If that's possible..Lol^^) He realised and quickly got off. "Mianhae!" He said, running off. "That XX!" I screamed. (A/N: I LOVE GD <3) The gang laughed. "Long time no see, we missed you, our cute dongsaeng!" Taeyang and TOP said. I blushed. "Ah.." I said. They had to go. "Don't leave me with Seungrat!" I jokingly said as Seungri pouted. "I FEEL YOUR PAIN~" GD shouted as they drove off. I chuckled. I'd prefer to be with this bunch of idiots that I call my best friends, although I really miss Luhan.
______________________________________________________________________________________
BIGBANG'S APPEARANCE FTW >.
ANYBODY LISTENED TO GD'S NEW SONG "THAT XX"? ISN'T IT AMAZING <3 HIS HAIR *-* KYAAAAAHH! LOOKS CUTEEE~ <3