Commit

I'm your girlfriend?!

 

Luhan ran in door as the building was filled with angry girls. "YAH, STAY AWAY FROM OUR OPPA YOU !" A girl yelled, not noticing Luhan was in there. A tiny sob came from underneath. "Don't worry about not seeing him, she won't be seeing him anyway" Sumi snarled. Luhan hands turned into a fist. I stared in horror as they tied Eun Mi up and taped . She had bruises on her cheeks and blood from . Eun Mi tried to dial Luhan's number but a girl took her phone and threw it across the room. "No one will help you, Luhan only kissed you cause he was probably mistaken!" Another girl shouted, kicking Eun Mi. She winced in pain. 
 
"Set fire in 3...2..1" Sumi giggled, putting a lighter near Eun Mi as another girl poured oil all over her. As the fire was getting nearer, Luhan ran and pushed the girls. "Luhan.." Sumi said, dropping the lighter. "Luhan Oppa, we didn't do anything!" The girls yelled. "You didn't? Explain this! You could've killed her!" Luhan screamed. The girls cried. "Sumi Unnie said she would pay us 10 000 won each and treat us for Jajangmyeon and Samgyupsal!" A girl said, crying. The other girls nodded. Luhan stared angrily at Sumi. "O-oppa, it was..S-sorry, I- I don't know!" Sumi yelled. 
"Sumi.." Luhan stared in horror as she began pulling her hair out. "Luhan, why am I feeling like this?! Like a rock has been pushed over me! Why!?" Sumi screamed as she looked at the bundles of hair on the ground she just pulled out. "You just tried to kill someone" Luhan said sternly, hugging Eun Mi. "K-Kill? A-Ani! Hahaha Oppa. Kill? Aniya! Ani!" Sumi said as she began crying. "Eun Mi, ! She must die! She tried to steal Oppa! ANI!!" Sumi screamed as she lunged at Luhan. Sumi held a knife to her wrist and carved 'Sumi&Luhan' as she winced in pain. Tears trickled down her cheeks. "See Oppa? We'll always be together" She screamed. Luhan stared in horror as the girls all huddled into a corner. 
 
 
Sumi woke up, covered with sweat. Tears trickled from her eyes to her chin. She ran across the room, pushing everything off her table. She ran her fingers on her head. Bald patches everywhere. Running to the drawers, she grabbed a sharp knife and layed down the table. Blood poured everywhere as she giggled madly. "Fun. Luhan and Sumi. Fun." She chanted 10 times. She then got the blood covered knife and injected it into her skin. "Argh" She winced in pain. Her lips went pale as her eyes travelled up. She shut her eyelids tightly and sighed. "LUHAN!" She screamed as she fell onto the floor.
 
Luhan stayed up all night, thinking about Sumi. "Has she gone mad?" He asked himself. A phone call came through. "Hello?" He answered. "Luhan, please hurry! Sumi has collapsed and is covered with blood! A knife was found stuck into her belly!" Her mother yelled as she hung up. Luhan stood there, shocked. He ran out and drove away, forgetting about Eun Mi, who was now pale and needed food and water. She tried getting up by herself with her bruised, battered legs. As she placed a foot on the stairs, she fell and rolled down the stairs. She screamed in pain. She mumbled a couple words and spluttered out liquid before fainting.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
I THINK I WILL GO BACK TO WRITING POV's. DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA. MIANHAE WITH EVERYTHING GOING ON! HERE'S A DOUBLE OR MAYBE EVEN TRIPLE UPDATE~ <3