Memories

I'm your girlfriend?!

 

Your POV
After bags and bags of lollies, chips and bottles of soda, we slumped down on the couch. "My stomach hurts so much!" I groaned. Luhan chuckled, pointing at mysterious objects in the air. "Hahaha, I see frogs!" He yelled, jumping up and down. I widened my eyes and creased my eyebrows. He's gone mental. He finally crashed and fell on the floor. I looked in the cupboard, nothing. No food, no drinks, no medicine. I put a heated cloth on Luhan's forehead, wrote a note then headed out. I walked out and headed towards the supermarket. The nearest supermarket was 5-10 minutes away, it was already night time so I had to be quick. 
I ran in, grabbed ddeobokki, ham, chicken, sauce, chips, desserts, paid for it then ran out. As I passed a green trash can, I felt a pair of arms lift me up. I screamed. "I won't let you go now after one of your friends punched me in the eye!" A man screeched. "It's not my fault!" I yelled back. He slapped me in the face. I smirked. "Is that all?" I asked. He then kicked me in the stomach. I dropped my shopping bags and fell on the floor. The sauce I bought was slowly trailing down the dark alley way.  Blood sputtered out of my mouth. The man left. "Luhan.." I whispered. I knew he wasn't there. I tried standing up but I couldn't, the pain was too much. I grabbed the hard concrete floor, trying to call for help. I can't. I winced as I felt my leg going numb, like sharp needles piercing into my ankles. Tears escaped through the corner of my eyes. "Luhan.." I whispered again.
 
Luhan's POV
I grabbed my head. "Argh" I groaned. I looked up, cracking my neck and fingers. "Eun Mi!" I chorused. No reply. My forehead creased. I slowly got up and looked around. A note. 'Luhan! I'm just going to the supermarket to my some food! Be back soon!' I smiled. I glanced at my watch. 10pm. The supermarket has been closed for 1 hour now, she should be back. I sat down, thinking she would be back any second now. 10 minutes. 20 minutes. 40 minutes has passed. I started getting worried. I grabbed my coat and rushed out. I started asking people if they had seen Eun Mi. No one has seen her. I then heard a group of girls talking. "Did you see that girl getting beat up by that guy? She just came out of the supermarket and was punched and attacked, I even saw him kick her" I felt like a wave of electricity just washed through. Eun Mi.
I ran as fast as I could to the dark alley way we were at before. I saw a figure, laying on the ground lifelessly. I ran over to her. Eun Mi. I brushed her fringe out of her face. I was about to pick her up until I heard her speak. "Luhan.." She whispered. Tears filled my eyes. She reminded my of my sister. My sister died two years ago, my sister was my everything. I promised her that I would meet someone like her. The last word she said was my name. She whispered 'Luhan' then she died in my arms. "Luhan.." Eun Mi spoke again. I hugged her tightly. Her forehead was filled with sweat, her lips pale. Don't remind me of this, I don't want to experience the pain again. She opened her eyes, they were bloodshot. I saw blood coming out of and bruises on her hips. Tears flew from my eyes onto her face. "Luhan...it..it's too much pain" She whispered. I carried her while calling the ambulance. I don't want to lose you, either.
 
Your POV
There were white walls surrounding me. Just plain white with blue floors. I haven't slept since last night. I don't want to experience this. I had a friend. She was my best friend. Her name was Sun Mi. She was the only person I trusted. She was always by my side. She died two years ago. She had a brother that I never met. When she passed away, my whole crashed. I couldn't trust anyone. I didn't, not even my family. I refused to follow my family's orders. I wasn't the person I was anymore. I was a stranger to myself, someone I didn't know. I heard footsteps. My dad. He slapped me. I can feel the pain rushing back to me. I don't know what I did. He told me he was ashamed to have a daughter like me. He's gone now. He died from a heart attack. Now I don't even have my mum. I was interrupted from my flashback. 
"Eun Mi?" I turned my head to the door. I smiled. "Luhan". He came towards me. "Are you alright?" He asked, checking me. I just smiled. "You know Luhan, I had this best friend, she died two years ago, she had a brother that I never met before" I said. "Whoever your friend was reminds me of my sister" He said, wiping his tears. "She left me two years ago, she was very fond of her bestfriend, always going to her house" He said, half smiling. My smile dropped. "She was a beautiful girl, her name was Sun Mi. I saw Luhan's expression change. "My sister.." He said, very quietly. I couldn't hear him. "Hmm?" I asked. He shook his head. "Nothing, you should rest now, bye" He said, walking out. I watched him as he left. I questioned myself, why was his sister so similar to Sun Mi? Then it hit me. Was his sister...Kyung Mi? My eyes widened. I looked at the picture of my bestfriend again. A little boy..next to her. I brushed my finger's over his face. "Luhan.." I whispered.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CHAPTER 5!!! ENJOY YEOROBUN! <3
I'M OBSESSED WITH 'NEVERLAND' FROM U-KISS.
'TELL THE DJ TURN IT UP UP UP, DA DA DANCE A LITTLE MORE' <3