Beauty Day.

I'm your girlfriend?!

 

Luhan's POV
 
I woke up to the smell of chocolate covered waffles and caramel sauce. I hopped up quickly and ran to the kitchen. I saw Eun Mi sitting there, powerless. She pouted. I ran up to her gave her a quick massage. "Aigoo~ You got tired because you cooked breakfast for both of us?" I asked. "Neh~ It's really hard to make caramel sauce from scratch!" She said, wiping drops of sweat. I was shocked. "Mwo!? You made it from scratch!?" I asked, almost shouting. She just giggled. I smiled in thanks. I took a bite and all heavenly, lovely tastes filled my mouth, causing my mouth to- okay..it was delicious. "Wah, this is really delicious!" I said, smiling. "I'm glad to hear that" She said, standing up. She streched. "Uwah! It's already 10am!? I should take a shower!" She said. I nodded and finished my meal. I waited for her to finish. I took a shower after her. 5 minutes later she sighed. "I have to go buy beauty masks, I'm out" She pouted. "No, we'll just make them together!" I yelled. "Mwo!? Like a beauty day together!?" She asked. I nodded. She smiled and nodded.
 
We spent a long time in the kitchen mixing honey, oats and banana together. "My arm is so sore!" She said, pouting. I saw the bowl. It was completely mixed. I got her to lay down and applied it on her face. I accidentally put the whole spoon in . "Mmm...tastes nice!" She said, giggling. I chuckled. After that I took two slices of cucumber then put them over her eyes. I waited for her to fall asleep. After she did, I took the slices of cucumber, ate them then loomed over her face. She woke up then screamed. "AHHHHHHHHHH!" She said, falling. I laughed uncontrollably. She huffed then went to wash her face. I went in with her. "Wow, my skin is perfection!" She said in awe. She ran up to me and hugged me. "Thankyou!!" She yelled, smiling. I hugged her back. 
Days went by and it was time for her to leave. "Luhan, thankyou so much for everything! It was so much fun, I don't even want to leave!" She said, crying her heart out. I hugged her. "I don't want to leave either, we'll contact each other, neh?" He asked with teary eyes. She nodded. "We definitely will! WAAHHH~ I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE, OPPA!" Eun Mi said, crying heavily. I was about to say something when my phone rang. "Hello?" I asked. "Ah, manager hyung, really!?! Thankyou so much!!" I yelled. Eun Mi looked up. "What was that about?" She asked. I hugged her tight. "You're not leaving!" I yelled. She cried again. "Mwo, why!?" She asked, shaking me violently. "Because your mum went to America because of her job!" I yelled. She grinned. I grinned. We hugged each other. "PARRRTTTTYYYY!" We both yelled.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
ENJOY YEOROBUN! EXO--A GROUP WHERE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PICK A BIAS! AHH, STARTED OFF FROM BAEKHYUN-KRIS-CHANYEOL-TAO-CHEN- XUI MIN- ALL OF THEM-KRIS- ALL MIXED WITH EMOTIONS AND CANNOT PICK ONE. YEAH, THAT'S ME <3
 
DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY AND TOMORROW <3