Snake

I'm your girlfriend?!

 

Eun Mi's POV
I stayed in the room, bored. "Where's Kris?" I muttered. A figure stepped next to me. I looked up, hoping for Kris, but it wasn't. It was Luhan. "Kris must've told you, huh?" He asked. I nodded. "You don't care about me?" I asked him with sad eyes. "I do, I was just stressed and shocked" He replied. I wasn't convinced. He held my wrists and hugged me. His warmth filled my entire body. "I'm really sorry, I love you" he whispered, his voice wavering. I was stunned but flattered. "You whaaat?" I asked, shocked. He chuckled. 'I love you~" he said, using aegyo. I became weak. "Ah, uh, jjinja kyeopta!" I blurted out. I quickly covered my mouth, then giggled. "I love you too" I answered, smiling. 
"WOOOOPPP!" A loud sound came through. 11 bright boys, dancing and cheering. "Congratulations hyung!!!" Sehun yelled. Kris smiled. "Yeah, congratulations". I smiled at him. "Thanks" I said. "Oh, one last thing, it's almost your birthday Chen!" I yelled. He smiled. "Neh~" He replied. "I'm sure to get you something!" I said. "Aw, you don't have to" He blushed. "Yah, I know you want one" I said, giggling. He blushed again.
 
Luhan's POV
"WAAH! IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK!" Eun Mi shouted. "Who said you're coming back?" I teased. "YAH!" She said, then she thought of a plan. "Fine, you don't want me? COOL!" Eun Mi yelled, running out the door. "WAIT, I DIDN'T MEAN IT!" I yell, chasing her. Eun Mi hid behind the door outside. I ran outside, finding an empty yard.
"Yah...I'm so stupid!" I cursed myself. "YAAAAAAHH~" A voice screamed and hopped on my back. I fell backwards so back was on floor and Eun Mi was on top of me, our lips touching. Our eyes widened but we softened, falling for each other. Her tongue moved softly inside mine as she slipped it out. "Oh wow!" She giggled. "Oh my gosh!" She blushed. I raised my eyesbrows at her. We stayed in that position for a long time...until "OMFG LUHAN YOU HAVE A SPIDER ON YOUR FACE!" Eun Mi screamed, jumping off. I slapped my face multiple times. "OH MY GOSH, WHERE!? WHERE!?" I yelled. A heard a sound of Eun Mi cackling and laughing. I glared at her, slowly acting. "DON'T MOVE. THERES A LIZARD NEAR YOUR LEG!" I shouted. She immediatly reacted, screaming and jumping. She clung onto a tree with both legs and arms. "WHERE!?" She screamed. I laughed hysterically. "Your face, bwhahahah, I can't..oh my g- hahaha!" I laughed, rolling on the grass. I looked up to see an Eun Mi that was about to cry. My eyes widened as I saw a snake behind her. "DON'T MOVE, BEHIND YOU!" I yelled. "Yeah, right! Stop it Luhan!" She shouted. "I'M NOT JOKING!" I yelled in tears. She scoffed and looked behind her, making a face to face contact with a snake. *HISSSS* "TTTTT!" We both yelled, scurrying to each other.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
OMFG, HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS! LMFAAOO. ENJOY <3