OMFG.

I'm your girlfriend?!

 

Luhan's POV
"Oppa!" A high voice squeaked. I groaned as I twisted in bed. "Eun Mi...." I whispered. "Mwo!? Still thinking about that girl, oppa?" Sumi said, throwing pillows at my face. I pushed her away then sat up. "Sumi, did she really say all these things?" I asked, holding her wrists. I saw her redden and her eyes almost popped out. "Well of c-course Oppa" She answered, stuttering. "Something tells me you're lying" I said, narrowing my eyes. She just got up and walked out. I lay down and stare at the ceiling, sighing. "Eun Mi, where the hell are you?!" I said, rolling down slowly on the floor.
 
Sumi's POV
I ran into the room, jumping next to him. "Oppa!" I squealed, hoping he would wake up and magically fall in love with me. (A/N: Yeaah....not gonna happen) "Eun Mi" He suddenly whispered. My eyes widened, forehead creasing. On the inside, I was exploding. I started throwing pillows at him and yelled "STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT USELESS GIRL!" He grabbed my wrists and pulled me closer, I thought he was going to kiss me so I closed my eyes..nothing came. "I'm not going to kiss you" He whispered. I could feel his hot breath on my cheeks. I gulped. He questioned me if I was lying. I wasn't sure what to say. Yes, it was all a lie, but it was only to get Luhan from that...thing. I walked out and slammed the door. Eun Mi is not coming back! I ran to the lounge room and threw everything on the floor. "Why isn't it me that you're thinking of?" I whispered.
 
Eun Mi's POV
I ran down the street, chasing the BIGBANG boys. "YAH, SLOW DOWN" I yelled. I slowed down and started panting. "Aish, I'm probably a mile after them now!" I said. "YES YOU ARE!" I heard GD yell. I ran faster, "THAT XX!" I screamed, throwing a rock at him. "Eun Mi?" I turned around. I almost died. "L-Luhan.." I whispered. He pulled me in for a hug. "I missed you" He said, softly. "I know it wasn't you". I looked at him, confused. "Wasn't me?" I asked. 'Yeah, calling Sumi a and everything" He replied, looking behind him. I stood there, mouth open wide. "WHAT! I WOULD NEVER!" I shouted, almost in tears. "SHHHH!" He yelled, chuckling. I nodded and smiled. "Yah....I missed you too" I said, blushing. I saw him look at me. "You sure?" He asked. I nodded. "This is ..." He whispered, then he pressed his lips against mine. I just stared at him. This is officially the time when I can die happy. "Are you alright?" He asked. I shook my head. "NO." 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
OMFG THEY KISSED D: I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING~ MIANHAE <33
HAS ANYONE WATCHED 'TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU' 2012 ONE? ISN'T IT SO AMZING JSFAJFSFHAJ <3 BYEEE.