I love you

I'm your girlfriend?!

 

Eun Mi's POV
 
"SHIIIIT!" I screamed as the cold-blooded reptile coiled itself around my arm. "EUN MI!" Luhan screamed. "GET IT OFF ME! EW! OH GOD, IT HURTS!" I shouted. Luhan stupidly got a baseball bat and whacked Eun Mi's arm. Fortunately, the snake scurried away but..."WHAT THE HELL, ARE YOU TRYING TO BREAK MY ARM!!?" I yelled, rubbing my arm. "Oh, sorry" Luhan said, scratching his head. I glared at him then stomped off, slamming the door behind me.
"Aish, jjinja!" I exclaimed, rubbing ointment on the bruise. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I rolled my eyes. "Go away" I said, sternly. "Waeyo? I'm sorry jagi" He replied. I smiled a little, hearing him call me all these things really . I quickly shook my head. "Well it hurts.." I said, pouting. "Do you want me to kiss it better, babe?" He asked, still hugging me. I blushed then released myself from his grip, running into the bedroom. I leaped onto the bed, put my pillow over my face and spazzed with it, muffling screams and kicking like crazy...normal huh? "Uh...are you okay?" A confused voice came through the door. "AHHH!" I screamed, throwing the pillow at the door, luckily, he caught it. "Mianhae, you startled me" I said, blushing madly. "I made Ddeobokki and Kimchi" He said, smirking. "Reaaallyy?" I brightened up. "No, hurry up and we'll make it together" He said, smiling. I threw my slipper at him. "AISH, I'M TIRED!"
 
He tried a dollap of the chilli paste I made for Kimchi. "PWUAK" He said, choking. I got angry. "Is it that bad?" I asked. He shook his head. 'Just went down the wrong tube" He said, tearing up. I tried a whole teaspoon...yeah, I almost died.
We then tried the paste he made, it was way better than mine. "Whatever" I said, rolling my eyes. His wasn't spicy or mild, it was just perfect. We then decided to have a chilli paste fight. I took some of his and put in on his nose. I giggled loudly and choked on my saliva. "Very Ladylike" He said, rolling his eyes. I glared at him. He accidentally got my paste and put it all over my nose, the spiciness went up my nose. "OH MY GOSH!!" I yelled, crying and screaming. He laughed his off. He watched me cry and made all the food. I rushed over to the sink and got a glass of cold water and splashed it on my nose and drank some. A wave of relief washed over me. I got a glass of freezing cold water and threw it all at Luhan...It missed. I scoffed and walked to him, forgetting about the puddle of water on the tiles. I slipped and brought him down with me. Luckily, he put his hands over my head, protecting it from the floor. Our lips met and we continued kissing. He slid his tongue into my mouth, moving it around slowly. We stopped kissing and panted. "Wow" I said. "Agressive!" I yelled, touching my now swollen mouth.
 
Luhan's POV
"Luhan!" Chanyeol yelled over the phone. "WE HAVE A MEETING SO COME THIS INSTANT!" Kris shouted. "But I don't want to leave my baby girl!" I whined. "QUIT WHINING OR I WILL KIDNAP YOUR BABY GIRL!" Xiu Min said. SILENCE. "Uhh.." Baekhyun started. "That was kinda creepy..." Tao finished. "Ahem" Kris coughed. "COME RIGHT NOW OR I WILL FRY YOUR !" He screamed through the reciever. "FINE! I'll come over now!" I said, hanging up. I looked at the sleeping Eun Mi. "I'll be back by 5pm" I whispered, kissing her forehead before leaving.
 
"LUHAN, IT TOOK YOU TEN YEARS!" Kris said, opening the door. "We thought you got kidnapped" Lay laughed. "I didn't want to leave my girl" I said, smiling. Sehun and D.O pretended to be Eun Mi and Luhan. "Oh, Luhan" Sehun said, mocking a girls voice. "I love you..so much" D.O said, huskily. They pretended to kiss. The other members laughed their asses off. "Not Funny" I said, frowning. "No, but Eun Mi is pretty, she's so ulzzang" Chen said. "Back off.." I said, laughing. "Ulzzang?" Tao asked. "Best Face" I answered. He nodded. "I love my beautiful girl" I said softly. Fake gags and vomiting went around the room. A loud slam came when Kris's hands made contact with the table "CAN WE GET THIS MEETING STARTED!" He screamed. We all nodded and gulped. 
 
Eun Mi's POV
I woke up with no warmth, no kisses and no hugs, that means.. No Luhan. I looked around, scanning the room carefully. A pink note, attached to the glass table. 'Meeting with the boys, be back at 5'. I glanced at the clock : 4:57pm. I smiled, "Almost" I whispered. I walked to the kitchen and heated up the food we made earlier. I was about to eat until the door opened. "Hey babe" Luhan said, giving me a backhug. I smiled as he let go and threw his keys on the table. "Let's eat together" I said, smiling. "Our first meal together?" He asked. I was shocked. "Of course not! Remember when I won the competition and we were meant to only live together for a week? We had thousands of meals together...or maybe..two?" I said, red with embarrasment. "I almost forgot" He said, yawning. I frowned. "You should sleep first, I'll keep the meals heated and wait till you wake up" I said, hugging him. "Thanks" He smiled, sleeping on the sofa. He drifted off to sleep in a matter of minutes. "Thanks for everything Luhan" I said, kissing him on the cheeks. Tears trickled down my cheeks, falling onto his face.
 
I read the the text again from my mum. 'Where are you? You went missing after that stupid EXO meeting thing. I never filed a report because I never really cared. My life was actually easier. I've moved to America now. I still hope you're safe in Korea. Don't ever come to find me, I've already found a new family. I recently married a man with 3 kids. It feels like I've replaced you. Oh, don't worry. You still have a little place in my heart. Stay safe, neh? Bye.' I cried harder as I read it. "My mum has forgotten about me.." I whispered to Luhan, even though he was asleep, I felt that a part of him was listening. "She's replaced me with some man and his kids" I said. "Thanks for taking care of me, Jagi". I sighed and wiped my tears. 
It's been one hour. We've eaten. I hope my swollen, puffy eyes didn't give anything away. "You know, I heard what you said" He said, grabbing my hands. I sighed. "Don't worry, you've got me" He said, carressing my thumb. I half-smiled. "Thanks Luhan" I whispered. "Let's sleep" He said. I nodded, going upstairs. He got into bed as I went to set up on the floor. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Sleeping" I replied. "Look, things aren't the same anymore, come up here" He said, patting the side next to him. I nodded and smiled gratefully. As I climbed next to him, he hugged me. "Sleep" He whispered. 
I silently sobbed the whole night. "Sit up" I heard a voice say. I silently obeyed. " Why are you crying so much, baby? It hurts me too" He said. "I don't know, I neverhad a good relationship with my mum..but its hurting me so much!" I said, crying harder. I ran out, grabbed a jacket and ran down stairs. "EUN MI!" I heard him shout, but I slammed the door and walked out. I sighed as I saw a happy family walking together. I kept my tears in my looking up, letting the cold air touch my face. "Why do I care?" I asked myself, kicking a stone. "Eun Mi!" Luhan said, holding my hand. "Let's go back in" He said, panting. "Wait..why do I care?" I asked. "Maybe you miss her?" He replied. "No, she treated me like a maid" I answered. "I don't care anymore.. She's gone.." I said, half- smiling. I jumped on Luhan's back. "LET'S GOOO!" I screamed. He just chuckled. I kissed him softly on the cheek. "Thanks Luhan, I love you" I whispered, falling asleep on his back.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL THING... DID KRIS GET JEALOUS CAUSE OF LUHAN SAYING HOW MUCH HE LOVES EUN MI? HMMM... <3