Off To School With My Pretty Self

My Twin Brother That No one Knows

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 6 so I went to the bathroom to take a shower. When I was taking a shower I thought of a brilliant idea. Maybe I should just forget about my old self and like start a new life with the pretty one that WooHyun likes. I smiled and quickly took a shower. I dried my hair, put my makeup on and put my uniform on. I ran downstairs and asked Hoya if we could go to school together. "You want to go to school.. Like that?" Hoya asked me as he raised his eyebrow. I nodded and linked arms with him and skipped my way out. "Don't you think that anyone would notice you?" Hoya asked me feeling unsure. I nodded my head and pulled Hoya's arm to make him walk faster. 

 "Who's that girl?" I heard as I entered the school ground. Every girl gave me a look and started to whisper to their friends. I ignored those rude girls and looked around to see if WooHyun was anywhere near my sight. "MinJung ah!" someone yelled. I turned around and saw SungYeol running to me. I hugged him for like five seconds and broke the hug. "You should take off those glasses! You look so cute without those nerdy glasses," I said reaching to remove his glasses. When I took the glasses off I saw this..

Before                                                                                                             After

   

 I smiled and when I tried to give him his glasses someone ran to me and I dropped my glasses. Then that person wrapped his/ her's arms around my waist and I used my Tae Kwon Do skill to see who the heck the psycho was. I sat on the person and looked to see who it was. It was WooHyun and he had sand and dirt on his uniform. I quickly got off him and helped him up. While I was helping him up I heard a sound of something break. I looked down and saw WooHyun stepping on SungYeol's glasses. I screamed and slapped WooHyun's leg signaling him to move his legs. I 

 

 I handed SungYeol his broken glasses and gave him a crooked smile. He smiled at me and told me that it was okay and walked in the school building. “Oh my gosh.. Did I just break his glasses?” WooHyun asked me. I nodded and he shrugged his shoulder and linked arms with me. “Let’s go!” he said.

WooHyun’s P.O.V

 When I was walking I saw Hoya with a girl with a blondish brownish hair. She was with SungYeol as well. I looked closer to see who the girl was and it was MinJung! She took SungYeol’s glasses off and smiled at him. I stared at those two being all lovey dovey. When I found the right time I ran to MinJung and wrapped my arms around her. She dropped SungYeol’s glasses and all of sudden she did these moves on me.

 Then she saw me and helped me up. I dusted myself and when I saw SungYeol’s glasses laying on the ground I stepped on it and pretended that I didn't’t know a thing. Then MinJung started to slap my leg and I moved it. She gave SungYeol his broken glasses and I did a little victory dance. I smirked and looked at Hoya. He didn't’t seem to notice me looking at him so I turned my attention back to MinJung.

 I mean bullying someone that gets in my way.. Is nothing