Meeting WooHyun

My Twin Brother That No one Knows

MinJung's P.O.V

I stormed out my house and slammed the door shut. Hoya being like what an ordinary mother is, annoying. I walked out of the gates without looking back and I felt my hair jump up and down as I walked a cat walk down the street with my killer heels. As I was walking, my brain replayed the moment when I came back from America and Hoya was thrilled to have me. I stopped walking because I felt guilty and my tears were about pour out if I can't control myself. I put my head up and let the wind dry my tears away. I've been standing for ten seconds and all the tears haven't gone away. I'm pretty sure I look like a fool just standing and looking at the sky, but I don't want to cry in front of strangers. 

 "MinJung?" someone uttered. I turned around and saw SungYeol and his brother DaeYeol both in their thick nerdy glasses. 

 "I'm not in the mood to talk. Leave me alone," I said and turned around. I tried to walk forward but SungYeol grabbed my wrist. 

 "I need to talk to you. It's urgent," he said tightening the grasp. 

---

 SungYeol dragged me to the cafe, literally and made me sit across from him. The waiter came and he was drop dead gorgeous... 

 But he had a couple ring, which made me a bit disappointed. But hey, I have WooHyun... Well had but I'm going to change had into a have tonight. I gave him my flirty smile and asked him for an ice coffee in my cute+full-of-aegyo voice. I handed him the menu board and turned to SungYeol. When he left he squinted at me and scanned through my face. 

 "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him with my normal voice.

 "I have to tell you something," SungYeol said as he played around with his fingers. I crossed my legs and arm and looked at him.

 "Go ahead. I'll listen," I said as I looked at SungYeol fiddling with his over weight thumbs. 

 "You changed a lot... Ever since the incident.. You've been more... Mean," SungYeol told me. 

 "What do you want me to do? Be a little miss sunshine and pour sunshine down everyday?" I asked him with my frustrated voice. 

 "NO! I JUST WANT YOU TO BE THE ORIGINAL MINJUNG!" SungYeol shouted. The people in the cafe looked at us, even DaeYeol. 

 "Whatever, I'm going. I need to talk with WooHyun," I said as I grabbed my bag to leave.

 "LOOK WOOHYUN'S A JERK! WHAT DO YOU NOT GET ABOUT THAT!?!" SungYeol asked me behind my back. I stopped walking to see if he was going to say anything else.

 "I.. I like you MinJung.. I really do," SungYeol confessed. 

WHAT!

 I wanted to turn around but I saw the clock and it was almost 12 PM. So I just walked out of the cafe.

------

SungYeol's P.O.V

 "That was smooth hyung," DaeYeol said when I sat down on my chair. 

 "SHUDDAP!" I yelled. 

 DaeYeol just gave me a look and changed his attention to the view outside the cafe. I rolled my eyes and sat down. Today has been a disaster and my friendship with MinJung was ripping apart. Just because of that greasy jerk. 

 "Here's what you ordered," the good looking guy said as he placed the coffees and smoothie down on our coffee table. I glared at him and he gave me a weird look and left. 

 "Hey, hyung! By the way, can  I have the ice coffee? Since MinJung noona didn't take it?" DaeYeol asked me as he reached his short right arm towards the cold ice coffee.

 "NO!" I said as I slapped his short right arm and took the ice coffee. "It's mine," I said as I grabbed it and drank the creamy ice coffee. "Two delicious coffee for me!" I said as I walked towards the exit. 

 "Hyung! WAIT FOR ME!" DaeYeol said as he grabbed his strawberry smoothie and caught up to me. 

 -----

 MinJung's P.O.V

  I was walking to WooHyun's house and I was having a total mental breakdown. How come he never told me that he had a crush on me? I just kept on walking and ignored what SungYeol said to me. As I was walking, I noticed that I forgot my ice coffee in the cafe. I did a facepalm and looked for a cafe nearby. Then I saw starbucks and my pink lips curved into a smile and I ran in.  As I was walking, I saw a familiar face.

 It was WooHyun! I felt my heart beating 100 MPH and I was about to melt. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I was about to run to him. But I noticed that there was a girl in front of him. I tried to hide myself and spy on them.

 

 I was freaking out. Why is he talking to a girl? I concentrated on what WooHyun was saying.

 "It's our 100th day!" WooHyun said as he gave her a gift. I was jealous, angry and confused.

Jealous- because I never got a gift from WooHyun.

Angry- 100th day? We broke up like a week ago!

Confused- WHAT!?!? Was he... cheating on me?

I just stood there, dumbfounded. SungYeol and Hoya was right... WooHyun is a jerk..

----