Crying

My Twin Brother That No one Knows

I just stared at WooHyun with the mystery girl. I thought he loved me, I thought I was his only girl. What did the kisses he gave me mean to him? Nothing? I closed  my eyes and sat down on the cold hard ground. I didn't know what to do. How.. What.. Why.. I just broke down and bawled out loud. I should have thought a little bit more about what was going to happen next, because people were starting to gather around me. 

 "MinJung!?!" I looked up and saw WooHyun standing there, shocked. 

 "Who's this?!?" a girl asked WooHyun. She looked pissed and sassy. I glared at her as another tear dropped. I wiped my tear, stood up and grabbed my purse to leave.

 "She is my best friends sister. That's the relationship between us," WooHyun answered. But he was looking at me like he was talking to me. I tried my best to ignore him and walked passed him. We bumped shoulders and I felt a small electric shock. Not a big one that I used to feel when we "were" going out. I was lumping my way as if I broke my left leg. Tears were streaming down every step I took and I saw a lot of people staring at me, pointing at me and even laughing at me. 

 I went to the restroom and checked myself. As I thought, I looked horrible. I looked like a hobo that overslept and is running late for something. This was becoming a total mess. I can't go back home like this! Hoya's probably going to laugh at my face telling me that he told me so. I erased my makeup, put mist on and put on thin makeup. I put a layer of lip gloss on and smack my lips, making a *twob* sound. I checked my makeup again to see if there was any flaw. It was fine, so I walked out the bathroom and I felt different. I felt more higher and not what I felt twenty minutes ago.

 I was walking while texting and I bumped into someone, which caused my phone to drop and the screen shattered. My mood turned to panic and I picked my phone up and grabbed the person I bumped into because that person is going to pay for my shattered phone. I looked at her face and she was a girl. Around my age and she looked innocent. She had thick glasses on and her hair covered half her face. I couldn't really see her face but I knew that she was a student because she was wearing her school uniform.

 "I-I'm sorry," she stuttered. She didn't even look in my eyes, which kind of pissed me off but everyone makes mistakes. 

 "It's okay but since you were in this little innocent, I think you need to pay for my new phone." Her eyes widened and she grabbed her wallet from her backpack and handed me fifty dollars. I scoffed at the fifty dollar she handed me and threw it at her. 

 "Are you kidding me!" I yelled. I glared at her but I started to feel bad because her eyes were getting teary. 

 "What's going on!?" Someone yelled behind the girl. The person seemed in her middle age, probably her mother.

 "Well, your little daughter bumped into me and now my phone's shattered!" I rubbed the phone in the ladies face. She looked at the phone and looked at her daughter.

 "I'm deeply sorry but I don't think we have enough money to pay for all this! Is it okay if we pay you back later? I'll give you my number," she said as she took a pen and a memo page out. She scribbled something and handed it to me. I shoved it in my pocket, snatched my phone and gave them a smirk. 

----

 "I'm home!" I yelled. I didn't really expect someone to answer but my mother did. She ran to me and gave me a welcome home hug and went in the kitchen. "MOM! THIS KID BUMPED INTO ME AND I ACCIDENTALLY DROPPED MY PHONE AND IT SHATTERED," I told my mom as I followed her to the kitchen. 

 "Really, so what did you do?" she asked me as she poured coffee in her favorite mug.

 "I got the mother's number so she can pay me back," I said as I gave her the memo the lady gave me. She looked at it and her face expression changed. 

 "D-don't get money from her. Stay away from her as much as possible! I'll buy you a better phone, just stay away from her!" my mom said as she ripped the memo and threw it in the garbage can. 

 "MOM!!!" I yelled at her. I tried to get the memo but my mom slapped my hand and shook her head no. 

----

 I walked upstairs to change when I encountered with Hoya. I looked at him, the floor and made my way to my room still looking at the floor. "Wait, can we talk?" Hoya asked me. I stopped walking and thought for a second. Maybe this is a good time to tell him everything and apologize to him. I nodded and walked with him to his room. His room was clean, since he likes his room clean, and I sat down on his bed. Everything was purple except his desk, bookshelf, lamp, floor and his coffee table. 

"I'm sorry," Hoya said all of sudden. I was shocked that Hoya would apologize to me JUST like that. 

"No... I'm sorry," I said, trying to not replay the moments when I was a to him. I tried to hold in my tears but my retartd brain didn't listen and made my eyes pour out with tears. Hoya must have been surprised because he patted my back and tried to comfort me but his body was stiff. "You were right, WooHyun was cheating on me. I saw everything, I should have listened to you and SungYeol." I tried to sound clear as possible but it was difficult since my voice cracked and I felt guilt in my heart. 

 "You're apologizing to the wrong person. You should be apologizing to SungYeol right now," Hoya said as he handed me a tissue box. I smiled and wiped my tears away, trying not to smudge my eyeliner and mascara. 

"Let's go right now," I said as I grabbed my purse and he smiled. I'm taking that as a yes.

-----

yo yo yo~~~ I made a tumblr.. XDDD

b1a4lova

XDD yeah... so it'll be easy to remember me and find me :3 haha XD the next chapter might be pretty interesting~ just saying~~ thanks for reading and I'm sorry that it takes me forever to upload... Please forgive~

Thanks for reading! Subscribe and Comment ;)