The Date

My Twin Brother That No one Knows

 WooHyun's P.O.V

 I was yawning since this movie was pathetic. The only reason why it's "hot" is all because of Kim Soo Hyun. The story plot is horrible, the actors and actresses except for Kim Soo Hyun couldn't even act. When JungShi wasn't looking, I turned around to find something more amusing then staring at the large screen, bored to death. I scanned through people when I saw the group of middle schoolers. I met eye contact with the best looking one. I gave him a death glare to tell him to stop looking at me, but he just looked at me harder. I thought that it was just a eye contest, but realized that he was looking at every detail of my face. Then I noticed that he was looking at me because I looked familiar to him. I turned around and watched the movie because I was a bit scared.

----

The middle school guy's P.O.V

I was walking with my friend to the movie theater when I saw this good looking hyung. I'm not gay but even if you're a male, you couldn't argue at how good looking he was. I looked at him and noticed him doing greasy aegyo to his girlfriend. Wait.. I've seen that greasy aegyo before, but I don't know where. I just ignored it and my friend bought tickets to a movie that's featuring Kim Soo Hyun. 

I walked in the theater and sat down at the very last seat of the last seat. I scanned through the audience and noticed that 99.90% was couples and the .10% was us. I rolled my eyes and regretted the moment when I agreed with my friends to watch this game. I just looked at the rows in front of us and I caught an eye contact with this person. I couldn't see his face clearly but the more I looked, the more I saw his face. He was the greasy hyung. 

I looked at him and examined his face. He looked really familiar, but my brain was still thinking about where I've seen him. Then I remembered..

 I was watching Finding Nemo 3D when I had to go to the bathroom BADLY. I speed walked out the theater and pushed the men's bathroom open and ran to a urinal. As I was running to an empty urinal, I bumped into a guy. Which was the good looking hyung that's couple of rows in front of me. 

"S-sorry," I said as I went to his right side to go to the empty urinal that I NEEDED to go to. 

"It's cool," he said as he just walked out the bathroom coolly. 

After the movie finished, I walked out the theater with my hyung. He said that he needed to go to the bathroom, so I waited from him near the bathroom. I looked around to see if there was anything entertaining, when I saw the good looking hyung with MinJung noona. I was about to yell NOONA! but I noticed that the good looking hyung had his arms around noona. I watched noona and the hyung talking. Then they kissed and walked out the door. 

  It's him! He was MinJung noona's boyfriend! Also the girl had black hair and MinJung noona had yellowish hair. I needed to know if that was MinJung noona or not, but I decided to looked at his girlfriends face after the movie. I stalked the hyung and his girlfriend the whole movie. I saw them kissing, feeding each other popcorn, drinking out soda with the same straw, and them laughing together. 

The movie finally finished and the light came back on. I ran so I could be RIGHT behind the hyung and his girlfriend.

"DaeYeol ah!" one of my friend yelled. I ignored him and walked out of the theater in a single file line like the others. I stared at the mystery girl and mumbled "turn around" under my breath. Then she dropped her phone and she turned around to pick it up.

THAT IS 1000000000000% NOT  MinJung noona. Someone fishy is going on here.

----

 "I'm sorry guys for ditching you, but something important came up," I texted to my friends with a group chat on Kakaotalk. I sent it and locked my phone. I turned the door nob but it didn't open. I groaned in anger and fished through my backpack, looking for my house key. When I finally found it buried down in my bag, I pushed my key in the hole and turned my key. The door opened and I stepped in the house. The house was warm and I smelled something frying.

"Is my little DaeYeol here?" my mom yelled from the kitchen. 

"Yep!" I yelled and ran upstairs to put my things away. 

"Why are you here so late?" SungYeol asked me as he lightly hit me with a paperback book that he must have been reading. 

"You'll never guess who I saw today with who," I said as I walked in my room. SungYeol hyung rushed to my room and closed the door behind him. 

"Who, what? TELL ME!" he said as he laid on my bed to relax.

"Does MinJung noona have a boyfriend?" I asked him carefully.

'Yeah, I'll show you a picture of him if you want," he said as he pulled his phone out and went on Facebook. There was a dead silent in my room. "Here," he said as he handed me his phone. 

I looked at it and yep, it was the hyung that I saw at the movies with another girl. That hyung is now B.U.S.T.E.D.

 

----

Hello~ author here :D

Okay.. so I decided to make this story... A BIT~ short :D

BUT!! I'm not going to end it in like the next two chapters, I think in about 10~15, maybe less...

 

ANYWAYS!!!

 

Thanks for reading :)