We Meet Again...??

My Twin Brother That No one Knows

 Dear: Diary,

 AHHH!! I don't know what to do~~ my life feels all complicated thanks to WooHyun! Why does he have to be so good looking? Why does he have to have such cute aegyos? I'm in my room freaking out and releasing my anger out on this diary... I hope I'll like disappear or go to America again to study. I-

 I stopped writing my diary because I heard a knock on my door. I quickly hid my diary and opened the door. Hoya was outside smiling and held out a deck of card. I nodded and we ran downstairs to play card games. Since we didn't know what game to play with two people we played go fish. "Do  you have 2?" I asked looking straight at Hoya's face. "Go fish," he said as he threw me a card. "One nice brother you are," I mumbled and picked the card up. There was a loud knock and I froze. Who was it? Who in the world is it? Why if it's one of Hoya's friend??? Hoya ran to the door and opened the door and there stood WooHyun looking gorgeous as ever.

 "Hi Hoya, whoa who's this?" WooHyun asked as he turned his attention to me. I nervously laughed and ran upstairs. "Wait! I want to like spend time with you!" WooHyun yelled out. I froze and looked at Hoya who nodded his head to tell me to listen to WooHyun. I walked downstairs and walked to our living room. "What's your name?" he asked me as he sat next to me. "My name is MinJung," I said as I sat next to Hoya so I'll feel more comfortable. "Hi WooHyun," my mom said as she walked to the kitchen. I ran to my mom to 'help' her with kitchen work. "Dude, MinJung is hot! Introduce her to meee~~" WooHyun whined to Hoya. I know that I wasn't suppose to eavesdrop but I like listening to other peoples conversation.

 "I don't know about introducing her to you because I mean she is my cousin," Hoya said as he started to shuffle his deck of cards. "Look I'll take good care of her! Only for a day!!!! I want to go on a date with her," WooHyun begged Hoya. "I'll think about it, let's eat dinner," Hoya said. He stood up and walked to the kitchen to help us with setting up the table and such. I decided to sit on a random chair when WooHyun grabbed a seat next to me. "Hello there MinJung ssi, how old are you?" he asked me as he took a sip of his glass of water. "I'm a sophomore," I said as I ran to a seat next to Hoya. Who put his arms around me. WooHyun's face froze at the sight. "W-what? Are you guys going out or something? I thought you guys were cousins..." WooHyun blurted out. "We have a close relationship and we are like sisters and brothers," Hoya said as he helped our mom with the dishes.

 "Mom, I need to fill this in," I said as I shook my head and handed my mom the form. It was a form for a hagwon that I was going to take. "~~~~~" my mom wrote. [ Doesn't that remind you of someone????] I looked at the paper and saw everything she wrote. She didn't write anything weird or wrong so that made me sigh in relief. "So want to go on a date or something?" WooHyun asked me. I choked on my own spit and started to cough VERY loudly. "Oh geez, I didn't know you hate me," WooHyun said. Hoya patted my back while my face was getting red thanks to my spit. "So do you want to?" WooHyun asked me. I looked at Hoya and he whispered "It's your choice."

 So I nodded and continued to eat my dinner.